LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Classics

Hey I remember the old Attends of the 1980's. There were not much to write home about. The inner lining looked like a fly screen and the fluff inside was a joke. This was proir to the polymer jell stuff on the late 80s and 90s.

Don't get me wrong. The Attends diaper was a vast improvement to the 70s disposables. I remember the old Ambeezs that was an oversized rectangular pamper.

Hey everyone! i'm currently bidding on some VINTAGE Proctor And Gamble Attends diapers!! i'm so pumped on that

Wish me luck everyone!!! i hope i win em

Interesting that I sometimes see those vintage Attends from about 1995 on EBAY. The mediums have gone for as much as $90 or more a bag but the large size usually sell for around $25 to $30 a bag. That's quite a difference between mediums and large.

If you look around at some of the independent drug stores instead of the chain stores you can often find new bags of Attends on the shelves for around $16 a bag. I've always loved Attends and they are still easier for me to get in a store than Abri-Forms, a thicker more absorbent diaper, but I've never seen a bag of Abri Forms or even Molicares on a store shelf. That said, Attends are my favorite diaper that I can buy in a store! I just wish more stores carried them instead of "Depends".