LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Aversion To Diapers?

59 members have voted

1. 1. Have Diapers broken a relationship up for you?

• Yes (Every time)
    • Yes (Some)
    • No, never

I have a friend who happens to be female, the only friend I've really let know about my diaper wearing. We were talking about relationships, and she told me that she didn't know a single woman that would be okay with a relationship involving a guy who likes to wear diapers... except for women who are also kinky or into diapers.

Now, I know this to not be true. I know diaper wearers who have "normal" girlfriends and wives. The level of support from women has varied (from full roleplay, to not wanting to see it).

However, I really don't have any proof to make my case that diapers are not a deal-breaker to a relationship.

So, I'll ask you, both in the poll... and feel free to post any personal stories.

Yes (Every time) -- Diapers have broken up every relationship you've had

Yes (Some) -- Diapers have ended some relationships for you in the past

No, never have ended a relationship

I'd like to keep this heterosexual, simply because of the male predominance in the diaper arena, and because I'm asking about female aversion specifically.

Your friend doesn't know many people. And not to offend but she can't speak for people because she has no clue what people are ok with.

this seems like a rather harsh and arbitrary comment...why not let the poll play out?

And in terms of the question, I will say that I can't really answer for myself - I'm married but working hard not to find out if my wife would accept me in diapers or not...as I am pretty certain of what the answer would be. I'm of the firm mind that if you are afraid of what the answer to a particular question might be, then just don't ask!

My relationship is more important to me than diapers and I'm not in a mood to test the relationship...

Why don't we all sit back and answer the questions? Why slam the question or the person who asked?

Okay,

Most of the girlfriends I've had through the years I never told. This was mainly because I was a young guy and nervous how they would react, but also because for most of that time I thought I was more or less the only person who liked this, so didn't really know why!! (I think I should explain that I've been with my wife for 17 years, so since I was 22. All my other girlfriends were before this age).

I met a girl when I was 20 and we moved in together after about 5 months. This coincided with my discovering other AB's and learning about the scene. After about 10 months of being together I decided to pluck up courage to tell her.

She would be the first GF I would tell and I decided to tell her for the following reasons: 1) We had lived together for 5 months, and I felt like I was not being honest. 2) I was getting more into the scene, which meant I was buying more stuff than I could hide from her, and I was also in contact with other AB's. 3) She was very open minded, we played sex games that often involved uniforms, sex toys, rubber/PVC clothing etc. So I thought she would keep an open mind. You probably realise that I'm an AB, and like to be a girl. I decided that I couldn't tell her that, as it would be a lot to take in (honey I like diapers, oh can I wear a dress and use a girls name too). So I decided to just tell her about the diapers, and test the water. I told her, and she freaked out.

Her gut reaction was that I was thinking about kids during sex. I explained that I have no sexual feelings for kids, and that I don't even want diapers as part of our sex life......just a way to relax. I tried to explain, showed her a couple of articles I had in magazines, she didn't want to know, she left the next day......I haven't seen or heard from her since!

When I met my wife, I was obviously nervous about telling another GF, so I left it for 12 years. When I told her, she thought it was a bit weird, but was prepared to listen. After 5 years, I wouldn't say she likes it herself, but she accepts it makes me happy and will sometimes change me and play mommy and baby with me.......if she's in the mood, lol.

Take care

Bethany

This should not even be basically a question because a general consensus from women and experiences cannot be possibly tallied and accurate because a sample size is not large enough. Plus every woman is different and going to feel differently based on their life experiences, love for that man, emotions, sensitivity, etc. There are too many factors to even answer this question.

I have a friend who happens to be female, the only friend I've really let know about my diaper wearing. We were talking about relationships, and she told me that she didn't know a single woman that would be okay with a relationship involving a guy who likes to wear diapers... except for women who are also kinky or into diapers.

Now, I know this to not be true. I know diaper wearers who have "normal" girlfriends and wives. The level of support from women has varied (from full roleplay, to not wanting to see it).

However, I really don't have any proof to make my case that diapers are not a deal-breaker to a relationship.

So, I'll ask you, both in the poll... and feel free to post any personal stories.

I'd like to keep this heterosexual, simply because of the male predominance in the diaper arena, and because I'm asking about female aversion specifically.

I had a few dates with someone once. I didn't really like her that much and she didn't know my circle of friends at all. So I told her quite bluntly about it. I figured it was a pretty good way of breaking it off. I didn't see her again after that night which was actually my goal. I think it was the way I brought it up. I did tell another girlfriend and she was cool until we broke up (I actually fancied her friend and her friend fancied me). Then she started calling me a freak and stuff. Again luckily she lived quite a distance away. Then of course I met my wife Nicky in DPF so she is obviously cool with it.

I will say that the women that you have to compete for are NOT going to be into changing, or even wearing diapers. I've ranted on and on about this before; the girls we all see and want aren't the women to be with for the long term, and they're certainly not to be trusted. (Just like anyone over 30.)

People are different, though, and the human dynamic is what makes life so interesting. . -ly tragic.

I can't personally say that diapers have "ruined" every relationship I've been in, because I know that there are plenty of other things about me that make me a terrible mate. Strangely, my girlfriend and I are living together, and so far, she hasn't gotten tired of me. *shrug* Go figure.

I've been with my wife for over 8 years (married 3). I first told her about my diapers about 1 year into our relationship. She had a few questions, but didn't seem too turned off by it. Over the past 8 years I wear very rarely, maybe 3-4 times a month. She seems to be getting more into with me (changing my wet diapers) and most of the time when end of having sex whenever I wear. So while she isn't into as much as I'd like, she doesn't seem to be turned off by it.

Ive never told a girl because frankly, I think for the most part, they won't want to deal with it. Most of the girls who are actually into wearing diapers themselves, don't want a guy who wears diapers. I voted the middle one because I think its pretty obvious that a high percentage of girls won't accept a guy who wears diapers. Especially when you are in your teen early 20's. As you get older, I think they accept it a little bit more but not much.

I think the bottom line is this, some woman will like it, some will think it odd but can live with it, some will hate it and dump you!!That's true of women whether they are 20 or 60. The harsh reality is, that for the most part you won't know how they will react until you tell them.......sad but true!! However, I think that not telling them runs the risk of them finding out sooner or later, and if they just find out by accident, they will probably be less understanding because they will rightly feel deceived.

I kind of agree with your point Phogendpf, that an older woman may understand more (more experience of life). But, remember if that older woman is someone you have been with a long time, it will get harder to tell her year on year.

Also agree with Babybuhbu's point, about his wife getting a bit more used to it. I found that they do seem to get a bit better with it, if they can get past the initial shock. Especially once they see it's harmless and not going to ruin your marriage.

Going now, before Tris puts me an old folks home for being over 30!!

Lesbian relationships would still give you results to the female aversion hun

I sort of wrote about some of this on another post... but long story short I had one girlfriend in highschool and I told her and we never really spoke about it again... and then I told a girl that I was just friends with and she thought it wasn't that weird at all, it is just underwear afterall :P and we ended up dating for a long time and she was totally cool with it...

One of the other big factors is what your asking someone to do. I may be way off here so let me know what you think... I'm a daddy, and I think that treating a girl like a baby may tap into a more... "sexually interesting" place for a woman, dealing with things like submission, control and giving up that maternal instinct... I'm not saying that is always the case, because some woman are totally into domination and control, but in my experience it has been the former that is more common and might be a little more intriguing to the opposite sex?

Either way, I agree with baby bethany, ab/dl interests tap into very private and personal places and that scares a lot of people, especially if they don't fully understand. All you can do is be confident and tell the person clearly what the fetish is before they jump to their own negative conclusions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but you'll only know if you try.

Gabe

Quite the opposite, concealing and keeping secrets about things such as diapers were far more of a problem than my enjoyment of them. No matter how esoteric you may feel your interest is, it doesn't give you license to sidestep the age old tried and true values of honesty, integrity, and sincerity. If anything is going to be sustainable in the long term it has to be built on those values above all else. If you're compromising any of those for your 'lifestyle', it's unsustainable.

--Lex

When I told my wife, her reaction was "Is that all, I thought it would be something really bad". She said she thought it wasn't exactly the norm, but still harmless!!

Hey Tris, always remember, the 20 something of today is the 30 something of tomorrow..........Hey, do you reckon you'll stop trusting yourself when you reach 30!!!!!!

Going to bed now, take care guys.

I've only had one long-term relationship since High School, and I married her. I diapered her on our first trip together, and many, many times since.

My high school relationship never had the chance to bloom to the point of sharing this sort of thing, so...nope, never ruined a relationship for me! :)

Well I had one relationship in college that ended when she couldn't grasp the concept. Her loss.

Now my wife has been with me for 7 months now and diapers are part of our relationship and she is totally accepting of it. I told her before we were married and she accepted it. She has grown to participate as well. Life is good when your wife enjoys you in diapers ;-)

SDB

Guest Diaperdragon

That all depends on how women look at it. Each women is different and you have to look at it based on how women look at diapers in general. You all have to remember that society views that men who are sexual they will assume that they are gay or a pervert, though with women, they will look at them as being very sexual and normally can get away with things that men will not be able to. Generally, women see diapers as someone for babies, elderly and those who have special medical needs.

I didn't say I'd put you in a home, I just said you're not to be trusted because you're over 30.

Wow! That is an interesting response. You trust no one over 30! So, I'm 56, almost doubly untrustworthy? I think one of the smartest and kindest ladies I knew was Cecilia, a woman who lived to be 103. I knew her in her early 90's and I would never say she couldn't be trusted. As for me wearing diapers, her response was just fine. "You're not the first and you won't be the last. Enjoy every day, if you don't, you're wasting time here." Nice lady. Made me shave my beard, mustache, and sideburns and cut my hair very short (she was on the church council). I would have shaved my head for her. And . . . this is way off the subject, but I just found the remark ALARMING! in the extreme. I hope you find people you can really trust.

I will say that the women that you have to compete for are NOT going to be into changing, or even wearing diapers. I've ranted on and on about this before; the girls we all see and want aren't the women to be with for the long term, and they're certainly not to be trusted. (Just like anyone over 30.)

Wow.. that is such a harsh comment and offensive, considering I am person over the age of 30... but I hope you remember your own statement because you too will become 30....

Trusting someone has nothing to do with their age.... blah