LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Feel Better In Diapers.........

I was feeling a little down last night, it all started when I got some great news that my cousin and his wife are expecting a baby. I got thinking about my life and how it was going. Here is my younger cousin whos married and having kids and here I am pushing 30, single and still wearing nappies......

I wasnt up for going out with my mates (Saturday night) so I put on a pair of molicare supers and a pair of my baby-print pink plastic pants and spent the night alone at home.

But the good news is I woke up this morning in my wet nappy and I feel great, Im sitting her in my PJs my wet nappy underneath and all my worries are gone.

I always feel better when wearing my nappies. Anyone else go through the same thing???

Im sure a fair amount of us do actually. Thats why we keep doing it! ;-)

Seriously though, yes, when I wear my diapers it makes me feel alot better, helps me to destress about work, life, whatever really been bothering me. Alot more so than drinking or anything else. It doesnt really alter my mindstate any, I just do whatever it is I would have been doing anyway (reading, playing video games, watching tv, etc.) but for whatever reason it relaxes me more.

Anyone have some idea why this might be?

My cousin has pointed out that I seem to be more sensitive when I wear diapers, especially to him.

Notice:

All of the above are about changes in the way the mind works for the time being, but not "altered states"....

Me too, I am more comfortable when padded, just feeling a little more secure....

Dill_Pickle.

I wear diapers when I am feeling stressed, vulnerable, depressed etc. It makes me feel safer and more secure somehow. Maybe it is something about reverting to childhood when things were easier with no responsibilities etc. Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Me too!

I've recently been stressed and depressed, so I'm wearing pads more often, and quite tempted to buy diapers....

It amazes me that even a maxi can make me feel better, and wearing a diaper at night does help me sleep better, I think. Such a surprise from when I first wanted to wear a diaper (as an adult!).

K

I know I Most Certainly Do, I have No Friends in Real Life & I have Given Up trying find any because they all think I can' offer anything just because of My Disability, So Consequently, I Can very easily Become Depressed, but Since I've Worn 24/7 I've Noticed my Depression getting Less & Less. Eventhough I really Wish I could Find a Few Friends in Real Life I guess the Diapers Sort of Fill that Void for Now.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

I wear diapers when I am feeling stressed, vulnerable, depressed etc. It makes me feel safer and more secure somehow. Maybe it is something about reverting to childhood when things were easier with no responsibilities etc. Just a thought.

I think your right on that one Emily. Me too. I always feel so much secure and protected when in my diapers, even though I wear for practical reasons due to a little incont. but for the most part, I just feel so much better in them. I regress alot back to my early childhood when life was soooo much happier and free from all of the stress of todays society. Good hearing from you.

I know I Most Certainly Do, I have No Friends in Real Life & I have Given Up trying find any because they all think I can' offer anything just because of My Disability, So Consequently, I Can very easily Become Depressed, but Since I've Worn 24/7 I've Noticed my Depression getting Less & Less. Eventhough I really Wish I could Find a Few Friends in Real Life I guess the Diapers Sort of Fill that Void for Now.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Just be happy being yourself and stay happily diapered Rockies Fan. If people can't accept you for who you are as a human being, than they never would be your REAL friend in the first place. Keep the faith and stay DIAPERED :P

This morning was the first morning I have awoken refreshed in a long time. I put on my Depends Max abs. as soon as I got home from Wal-Mart at 7:00 and changed into a clean one at around 10:30. While I slept, I dreamt of cascading warefalls and hot showers. This morning when I awoke, I was soaked to the bone and my bed sheets were saturated. And there wasn't a soul there to cuss me out for wearing a diaper, or for that matter using it. I guess I'll have to modify a trash bag or somthing to keep my bed dry though.

warefalls oops I meant waterfalls

:D Hi I M Soaked, i just wanted to help you in suggesting that perhaps a large protective bed pad might be of some use. I have seen them at some differant web site stores for incont. products. Also a pair of rubber or plastic bloomer pants over diapers and pull on plastic pants would probably work better. Fetware.com has the cute printed ones or myprotex.com has them also in a couple of differant colors. I hope this is a help to you. :thumbsup:

I'll ditto the suggestion for plastic or rubber panties and a waterproof pad for your bed. Wet sheets can be fun once in a while, but pretty soon your bed starts to smell like stale pee, and that's no fun. Adult Cloth Diaper Co. Leakmaster pants are a lot like the Gerber panties you may have worn as a kid. Comfortable, effective, fit well over diapers without being too bulky.

So many people don't "get" how relaxing it can be to sleep through a night without worrying about having to get up to pee. I'm glad you discovered our delightful secret!

I have a plastic sheet under my bed sheets, so that is not a problem. The problem is keeping my clothes dry, even plastic pants leak after so much pee goes into them. I have, by the way, solved that problem too. I fold up a mdium sized bath towel and use it as an extra absobant booster. No more wet sheets or clothes in the morning. ;):

I have a plastic sheet under my bed sheets, so that is not a problem. The problem is keeping my clothes dry, even plastic pants leak after so much pee goes into them. I have, by the way, solved that problem too. I fold up a mdium sized bath towel and use it as an extra absobant booster. No more wet sheets or clothes in the morning. ;):

:D Yeah, Yeah, Super. Dat solves the problem very well :thumbsup: Did'nt think of dat one heehee. I'll remember it when or if I ever flow heavily at night. For me now its just kinda light during the night so what I use seems to do the trick for now. Hey good luck to you....Alan :D

I'll ditto the suggestion for plastic or rubber panties and a waterproof pad for your bed. Wet sheets can be fun once in a while, but pretty soon your bed starts to smell like stale pee, and that's no fun. Adult Cloth Diaper Co. Leakmaster pants are a lot like the Gerber panties you may have worn as a kid. Comfortable, effective, fit well over diapers without being too bulky.

So many people don't "get" how relaxing it can be to sleep through a night without worrying about having to get up to pee. I'm glad you discovered our delightful secret!

Thank you Tinkles123 for your reply. That is very true what you said. So many people out there can't seem to get past the psycological barrier of wearing diapers even though they still have night wetting problems. My wife is one of them. For yrs. she had wet the bed and gone through many mattresses instead of wearing a good thick diaper and plastic pants. She had overcome the problem before I met her but with me now, she can't bring herself to accept me in diapers :(:crybaby: Its diffecult believe me but I manage. Nothing like a real thick, soft, powdered cloth diaper with a soft pair of plastic pants over them. :thumbsup:

I was feeling a little down last night, it all started when I got some great news that my cousin and his wife are expecting a baby. I got thinking about my life and how it was going. Here is my younger cousin whos married and having kids and here I am pushing 30, single and still wearing nappies......

I wasnt up for going out with my mates (Saturday night) so I put on a pair of molicare supers and a pair of my baby-print pink plastic pants and spent the night alone at home.

But the good news is I woke up this morning in my wet nappy and I feel great, Im sitting her in my PJs my wet nappy underneath and all my worries are gone.

I always feel better when wearing my nappies. Anyone else go through the same thing???