LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locked Out Too...

Hey DD,

This is weird, at home I just can not connect to dailydiapers at all - not to the site, not to the forum... I can try to ping it, and get the IP (name resolve) but no pings...

however every other site I can imagine works just fine and no problems whatsoever...

Now at work ( I work alone ) I have access to a different computer with a different ISP,... now there DailyDiapers.com works perfectly.

I must assume that somehow one of my IPs (at home) ended up within a Blocked Range on your Firewall or something along that line...

if you could solve that I'd appreciate it .

Thanks

Eric

I commend you Eric, How you can sneak DD while at work is beyond me.

no sneaking required - if you're your own boss and run your own small one-man business...

I'm selfemployed - I had real jobs for some time but it just didn't work for me... I either quit shortly before I usually decided to go quite mad about that shit-pieces of "managers" who earn five to ten times what their "work-force" does and most of them basically just talk bollocks the whole freakin day long.

Or I was fired because I'm not "office team compatible" (Funny thing is I never had team-issues back in the military...)... but I simply didn't bother for twenty useless meetings a day just to discuss the same problem over and over again if with half the time the issue could have been solved by a bunch of practical guys...

long story... but I changed my line of work once more and am self employed by now - loving it. Even if, at least for the next few years it means that I basically have almost not enough to live... but at least I like what I do. I don't have much "office-time" now - but at least I don't have any business-meetings and team-coordination-meetings anymore ;)

Just had same problem :( just resigned up as i couldnt rember my lilstevie account pass word i had <would used recovery but have moed from IL to FL and no longer have the email its set to > so signed up new one to drop link to new site im helping out with .... come back bit later start exploring site for little bit then boom i can access it get nothing from it ... went to a proxy server i knew of and worked fine :( not sure what coused it was just checking different parts of the site from links in forum ....

If someone could fix this would make me a happy toddler once again ...

I just got site access restored again... for some reason there seems to be a bug in the coppermine photogallery that megapics is running on... for some reason after some browsing the megapics gallery for even a limited period of time is when i got my ban... maybe your admins can find out whats going on? I ve used that gallery for many years and never had success .. anyways glad to see you guys are working on this thank you and take care :)

• 2 weeks later...

i think jeanniebear is locked out again.

I can only help if they email me their IP address so the server managers can see why they were blocked and fix it.

dailydi@dailydiapers.com