LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous Newbie

Hi All,

Have been wanting to say Hi for ages! Im a DL who only ever wore makeshift nappies at home (towel and plastic bag) a few times and felt so ashamed about it. Having discovered this site a few weeks ago I have been wearing in evenings and all the time during weekends... loving it... but still struggling to accept it I think... look forward to meeting and chatting with you...

I've been a DL ever since I can remember - having had the first memories of "wanting diapers" when I turned 5 or so... now I'm 27 and it hasn't been for a few years that I stopped feeling so damn ashamed and weird about this.

Try to enjoy life while it lasts ;)

and welcome here!

Hi All,

Have been wanting to say Hi for ages! Im a DL who only ever wore makeshift nappies at home (towel and plastic bag) a few times and felt so ashamed about it. Having discovered this site a few weeks ago I have been wearing in evenings and all the time during weekends... loving it... but still struggling to accept it I think... look forward to meeting and chatting with you...

Welcome to DD. You will be fine. Hang in and enjoy it! im an AB but still have to be a big boy sometimes so i can talk to DL's! Have to tried adult diapers yet? How do you put towels on as a diaper? This is how i do it.

Guest dragonmaster4066
:D dear lil un, its ok sweety you dont have to feel ashamed here. we all wear for one reason or another. you will find that everyone here has his/her own way of wearing diapers. i persomally wear because i have to. i'm incon. i've learned to love the diapers over time. most everybody on this site will help you feel better about your diapers. if you want come into the chat room and talk to a few people. thats where i'm at most of the time. we are very friendly and love to have new people to talk to. hope to see you in there. :D

Welcome to the site, little un!!! I too struggled with acceptance until my late 30s, early 40s. Joining this site and participating on the boards has really helped me accept this lifestyle and deal with all the negative feelings that come with it. Many here can relate to what you are going through, so you are not alone in that way of thinking. So, hang in there, it gets better, and hope to see you around the boards. :D

Welcome, little un! No need to be nervous, we've all been in your shoes at one time or another. As DiaperPhantom pointed out, participating in a site like this has helped lots of us come to a point of acceptance of ourselves and enjoyment in our quirky little pasttime.