LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like, Love, Hate Or Never Tried

Like in a weird sort of way, parents watched it a lot so it was a bit of a feature growing up.

Audiosurf is a game where you fly a ship across a track made from one of your own music tracks :X. Pretty cool imo, just hard when you stick on a 15 minute dnb remix :S

Scrambled Eggs?

Like but it depends on what there is to wear.

Kohai, Pangya is an online golfing MMO. Its kinda fun when you get into it and you can basically customize your character as you see fit granted you have the pang(in game money) to dress em in anyway you want. You do pick from an archetype though so you are somewhat limited. The game itself is free to download n play. The only thing you have to pay for is if you want to buy special clothing but you dont have to if you dont want to. They came out with a PSP version of this a while ago and Ive mostly been playing that while at work. I'm just geting into the pc version now but its still alot of fun. You should check it out.

I think I put this before but lets try it anyway,

BlazBlue

how can you hate raccoons? its natures fuzzy scavanger...just look at the tail!

I dont like john sergant, i dont hate him though. he's just really dull.

Mxican_Poncho.jpg

mexican ponchos

Indifferent, so long as they're not being worn by invading mexicans.

Never really seen, but if its anything like scrapheap challenge then love.

Probly not. Redneck Modification is a form of repair that's intended to be a permenant fix and an improvement upon what's being fixed. Case in point: The disc broke the thingy that's used to manually adjust the stop height of wheels. Since we never really used the thing, we fixed it by welding the metal screw back together and reinforcing it with extra metal plates, so that it won't break again.

Going out to eat on Thanksgiving? (my family's doing this again this year...)