LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like, Love, Hate Or Never Tried

Never heard any of their stuff.

And no, I don't believe in ghosts. At lest, I won't until one shows itself... I'm flexible enough with stuff like this, but I honestly have to say that I find most accounts of ghost laughable... But, then, again, a lot of people found the concept of black holes laughable until they actually discovered one...

People who think that UFOs = Alien craft? (Personally, I think the idea of time travelers fits better. But until someone actually shoots one down or they actually decide to make contact, I'll stick by the more realistic theory that it's just misidentification or that thing where people see what they want to see in something they can't actually make out (like smiley faces in blurry close-up images of dust particles).)

Long since forgotten most of the 3 years of Spanish I had to take in highschool, tend to hate Japanese stuff (so would probly also hate trying to learn that language), and am working on learning Creek (my ancestral language).

Vehicular combat games in general?

Depends on the individual selection. Like most other types of music, some is really good, and some is horrible, and some you just don't care one way or the other about.

Accidently saving over your progress in a game?