LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Physical (offline) Place To Buy Diapers?

Does anyone know of any non-online places that I could drive to, that sell the thickest style of diapers? Such as the thick Abri's, Molicare, Tena, etc.? CVS brand and Depends just aren't cutting it. I have solid reasons for not buying online, but thats not what this thread is about. :)

Thanks in advance for the help! ^_^

This tip works for anyone anywhere. Go to whitepages.com and do a business search for medical supply, healthcare, health supply store, pharmacy or drug stores. You can put in the city or the zip code and specify how many miles radius you want to search. The listed stores will have a phone number to call, often toll free. You can also print out a map and driving directions right from the site. Because some info may be old, it's best to call the store first to see if they are still in business. That will also give you the chance to ask them what brand of adult incontinence products they sell. Good luck! I've found a lot of medical supply stores in different towns this way.

I agree with the above. Look for a medical supply store in your area and go and talk to them. If they dont stock what you are looking for they will proably be able to order it for you.

I went to my local medical supply and all they carried were Tena and Prevail products, but after talking to the staff, I found out that they could order Molicare products. I had them order a case of Super Plus for me. The price was very similar to what I would have had to pay online and there was no extra charge for shipping and I could pick it up at my convenience and not have to wait for UPS (which can never seem to find my place for some reason).

1+ on the medical supply store.

To be completely realistic the diapers in drug store are usualy designed fo people that don't really need them. ie: made for people with minor that could be helped by modern medicine if the would seek help. Medical supply store cary much better products.

I've never been to a medical supply store. What's it like? Are there usually other shoppers around? I like it when there are other people around so I can camouflage instead of having store clerks breathing down my neck while I'm trying to decide what to buy and what I can afford. I'm a slow, picky shopper and I like my privacy.

It depends on the size of the store. At one place I go, its large enought that the sales people wont see you right away and you can have a minute or two to look, but after a couple of minutes they will come ask if they can help you. Also, some places do not price their products on the shelf and you have to ask for a price. When ever I have been in that particular store there has not been other customers in there.

In the store that I go most often I am usually the only one in there besides the clerks. As a regular customer though they generally just say hi and let me look as long as I want.

I think in most places someone will come and ask you if you need any help. Also, any of the medical supply stores that I have been in do not have all their products displayed. Usually for brands like Molicare, Tranqulity, ect. you have to go talk to them about ordering some or in some cases if the have them they have to be transfered from a warehouse to the store.

Dont let this stop you from going into a medical supply store though. You proably know more about diapers than the general public and in a lot of cases the employees that work in the store. I have been told that I knew more about different brands and types of products than 90% of the employees that worked in a store that has a large mail order department.

You might have to ask them to order you the better brands, but they are generally more than happy to do this for you and I have had nothing but good relations with the stores that I have done business with.

Hope this helps! :D

just look either in the phone book, online yellow pages or just drive around town.

i recently found a medical place less than 2 miles from my house that stock plastic pants and tena brand diapers. funny thing is that its been there for years but i never really noticed it! lol

If your near Kalamazoo there is two place that are medical supply store that carry a lot of diapers. i can't remember the names off the top of my head but there are in the phone books on line. hope this helps

Center Medical and White and White, both on Portage road at exit 78 off I-94. Last time I was in, they didn't have a large selection but that was 3 years ago.

According to Mapquest, there are TONS of medical supply stores here in central Ohio! Of course, with this being The Land of Hospitals, that's no suprise--I live within 20 minutes of at least five huge hospitals. I'm glad to hear some medical supply stores carry plastic pants, because I have yet to find any other physical source for these in my area.