LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Been A Naughty Girl

Tweetie411

You have been VERY Naughty baby messing up you panties i think baby needs good bare bottom spanking and then nappy/diaper on.

I would love to give you good spanking over my knee if you would like to e-mail me here is my address: ladsnightin@hotmail.com

Nappyman

• 1 month later...

You have been VERY Naughty baby messing up you panties i think baby needs good bare bottom spanking and then nappy/diaper on.

I would love to give you good spanking over my knee if you would like to e-mail me here is my address: ladsnightin@hotmail.com

Nappyman

oh nappyman, i need spanking too.

read my post 'spank me please' for details

babyboo

• 3 weeks later...

babyboo

OH babyboo don't you worry your going over my knee and no mistake come here, now lets lift that dress, Ill just undo one of the pins of your nappy thats it now down with those plastic pants, oh you've wet your nappy, might aswell take it off totally, its so heavy its just dropped to the floor, right over my knee this hairbrush should teach you a lesson. It's no good protesting come on over my knee you seem so keen it's almost like you want me to spank you WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. Now let that be a lesson to you babyboo now lets get you back into your nappy before you pee all over the place now put your dummy in you big baby, lie down on the nice big white soft fluffy terry nappy good girl now let me put some nice sweet smelling baby powder on your burning hot botty.

Yes I bet thats nice isn't it now let me pin your nappy on nice and tight I don't want any inquisitive fingers exploring inside that nappy do we. Now some nice crispy plastic knickers they are a bit rustly but you expect that from plastic knickers don't you. now run along bulky bum and play no more mischief or that nappy comes off again and the wooden spoon will be saying hello to babyboo's botty next time OK.

• 11 months later...

Tweetie, look at you. You're a naughty little wet girl, aren't you?

Come on little miss piddle pants, get those wet panties off now and lay over daddy's lap for your spanking.

*spank* *spank* *spank* *spank*

*SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK*

Your punishment isn't over yet, honey.

If you're going to be a baby girl and go potty in your panties, daddy's going to put you back in big thick nappies, so the baby doesn't make a mess with her little accidents.

Now, little miss wetties, stop that crying or daddy will pop a big pacifier in the big baby girl's mouth too.

Come on sweetie, bottie up for your nappy.

Very naughty Babyboo3 - I am appalled & as a UK southner, would certainly have to take you in hand & a sound spanking would be the only way, then stand in the corner with your red hot backside showing - and if you did not promise to mend your ways, a second spanking may be had.

Guest Baby Tiana

Let me just say OWW that would hurt like the dicks if that actually happened!! Luckily for me I am not either of you two!! I think I will gladly stay hidden causing trouble with out being caught. Tisk Tisk. Didn't you two ever learn how to get away with naughty things and not get caught? Maybe there should be a section here that teaches little girls, boys, and the babies of their sex to get away with being naughty and not getting caught and spanked. But then I guess as the youngest child you learn all the tricks of the trade and can get away with any thing and are like four times smarter than your older siblings. Just know you haven't done a thing wrong unless the adults can prove it. I mean the witness who got hurt from you is not a good witness. So don't let them spank you until they have reasonable evidence that you were naughty!!

Luckily you too seemed to enjoy them as you asked for them. Maybe you can make some 'cookies' for your mommy and daddy that haves chocolate ex-lax in them instead of chocolate chips. Now that would be rather funny to see the adults squirming on the potty for hours cause of the cookies. We all know they say we can't have any but they go ahead and eat like half of them. So it they would get their just desserts.

Well I hope you all enjoyed your spankings. I am scot free from them!! Ha. No one can ever get this lil girl!!

Any ways have fun with your spankings.

Tia

Guest Baby Tiana

Yeah I guess so. But some times its fun not to. But still get in trouble later cause of them finding out. But a punishment wouldn't be that bad. its just more fun to get away with things.

• 4 weeks later...

A naughty 27 year old baby needs a mommy or daddy to punish her. She's been a very naught girl who just had an accident in her panties.

babyboo

but sometimes the fun is in getting caught.... and getting spanked!

Yeah I guess so. But some times its fun not to. But still get in trouble later cause of them finding out. But a punishment wouldn't be that bad. its just more fun to get away with things.

Oh what I wouldn't give to have you four young ladies standing outside the door to my study...

Guest Baby Tiana

oh you would, would you. Why is that? Cause we have been naughty? giggles. What can you expect from us? I mean not our fault we like trouble.

Guest Baby Tiana

Excuse me?! I am not a brat. Thats just so incredibly rude to say. Tisk Tisk. Any ways you so couldn't catch me. I am a rather fast runner and a very very good hider. When I was little I almost had a baby sitter call the police cause they couldn't find me. So good luck with that. :P^_^

Guest Baby Tiana

Okay. :P

Well I am bad at directions. One night at like 8 or 9 I got lost while running. But then I just knew that I had gone down so I needed to goes up. I eventually got home. I just like the danger and thrill of getting lost and having to worry about a car behind you being a perve and all. Its weird but sort of fun. I guess thats one way I rebel. I even some times lie to my mother and tell her I am running with a friend but really I am running where I shouldn't be all alone. Yes I know its dangerous for a girl and more at night. But its fun.

Guest Baby Tiana

good look with the view as I wear mens basketball shorts and adidas pants. You wouldn't be able to find my butt. giggles.

Guest Baby Tiana

I guess? I don't pay attention to that.

Yes I know to avoid those cars.

Oops. I just wet my knickers. giggles. Guess the bladder didn't want to wait another day for a diaper. Oh well.