LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

teen_nappy

should be very easy...

that sounds like a "M" Size for any type of adult disposable incontinence diaper.

Tens Slip M

Attends M

Molicare M (or No.2 depending on where they're sold)...

Boots has it's own brand (but it's cloth backed as far as I remember), - size M should do just fine though.

other than that - try online shopping: www.ohwe.de (features one of the largest selections in Europe and seems to be very AB/DL Aware and friendly.

I've tried Tena pull ups (not the taped variety), Attends pull ups (widely available in supermarkets), Boots pull ups and Boots taped nappies.

Best for comfort were the Attends, Boots pull up for absorbency, but I still like the Boots taped as they are taped :)

I didn't like the Tena pull ups....would like to try their taped variety though - never seen them in shops though :(

I would suggest you use the internet and this sites Diaper Review section.. You actually are ranged to the small size. That is if your measurements are correct.. Most smalls fit at least to a 31 some alittle higher, the better fit the better they work! Mediums claim to go small as that but trust me, they don't. I have had to wear a medium, but they just plain don't fit, they are bulky on a smaller frame and will leak more..maybe that's what you want?? Try a Molicare.. and not only that use the internet for it's real purpose..Knowledge at your finger tips.. ;)

if you want something thats real easy to get hold of, Huggies drynites (the largest size (8 - 15 yrs I think) will definately fit you. either for girls or boys will do. they dont hold that much tho but its a great way to get started in diapers!!

huggieslover!

if you want something thats real easy to get hold of, Huggies drynites (the largest size (8 - 15 yrs I think) will definately fit you. either for girls or boys will do. they dont hold that much tho but its a great way to get started in diapers!!

huggieslover!

I wasn't aware that huggies now are being sold in the UK?

I usually notice such items on store-shelves ;) especially when I'm "abroad"...

last time I've been in the UK was last summer...