LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enough Is Enough

Hey Everyone,

I have been recently annoyed with some of the AB/DL trends that I am seeing on the internet. So I just wrote a short Article on ABDL people posting inappropriate comments on non-ABDL websites and posted it on my website!

Click here to view the article

I posted the link because it is just easier for me to do then to copy all the text in here and photos etc!

Hey Everyone,

I have been recently annoyed with some of the AB/DL trends that I am seeing on the internet. So I just wrote a short Article on ABDL people posting inappropriate comments on non-ABDL websites and posted it on my website!

I posted the link because it is just easier for me to do then to copy all the text in here and photos etc!

I agree with you. Perhaps its possible if we can identify who made the offensive remark, they could be banned from membership from ab'dl sites like this one. That maybe hard to do and even harder to administer.

Still it doesn't help us.

Quit messing in my diaper!

I think what these people are doing by posting threats and ridiculous comments on advise boards is SICK! I hope these people stop and think of how stupid they look by both the mainstream and their own community.

Ditto, ditto, ditto. AB/DL discussion has no place in an incontinence support forum. Many incontinence sufferers come to these boards with emotional wounds related to their condition. The last thing they need is someone coming in and promoting the "baby" stigma.

Hey Everyone,

I think it points out how lots of ABDL people have self esteem issues. You don't go to vanilla places and force your interests onto others and then angrily lash out with horrible threats unless there is something inside you that leads you to believe 1. you need that interaction and 2. that you can accomplish something by doing so. How lonely and shut in must you be if you come to the decision that people with real medical issues need to be a part of your frustrations. But on the other hand at least people like that are using the internet instead of mailing diapered photos of themselves to strangers, or stalking people in real life. Hopefully they aren't anyway. I guess we all have issues inside us otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place to talk about it. I think the difference between people who act like that and your typical fetish oriented person is that some of us are more capable and successful in our real life and so we don't feel pushed into a corner and desperate. That's my two cents I hope I spent it wisely. :)

I think it points out how lots of ABDL people have self esteem issues. You don't go to vanilla places and force your interests onto others and then angrily lash out with horrible threats unless there is something inside you that leads you to believe 1. you need that interaction and 2. that you can accomplish something by doing so. How lonely and shut in must you be if you come to the decision that people with real medical issues need to be a part of your frustrations. But on the other hand at least people like that are using the internet instead of mailing diapered photos of themselves to strangers, or stalking people in real life. Hopefully they aren't anyway. I guess we all have issues inside us otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place to talk about it. I think the difference between people who act like that and your typical fetish oriented person is that some of us are more capable and successful in our real life and so we don't feel pushed into a corner and desperate. That's my two cents I hope I spent it wisely. :)

Well spent. Now a finance Minister should listen to you!!!

Many ab's do seem to have self esteem issues. Perhaps as more and more of us become known on here and other sites they will be able to deal with them. One of the most important things, and for some its hard to do, is to love who you are. That goes for any person on this planet. Thats 2cents out of the whole dollar Daddy gave me to spend today!!! :rolleyes:

I read Langtab's tirade. Not bad.

The quote he posted, however, seems a bit too outlandish to be said by anyone associated with "us". I'm not saying it wasn't possibly submitted, because I'm sure it was; but I'm questioning the context and the mindframe of the OP. But I too, remember first discovering message boards and chat rooms at a young age and how awesome it was to be able to say(type) things I wasn't allowed to otherwise get away with.

Let's not jump to extremes -- the shifty-ness and lack of consistent, pacifist and analytical suppositions also contributes to a less cohesive 'faction' in the public eye.

Ditto, ditto, ditto. AB/DL discussion has no place in an incontinence support forum. Many incontinence sufferers come to these boards with emotional wounds related to their condition. The last thing they need is someone coming in and promoting the "baby" stigma.

I couldn't agree with you more. Those people need to stop posting horible things in incontinent forums. For a person who was slightly incontinent as a kid I know how humiliating and degrading it is to have to wear diapers and possibly looked down on by others or be shunned out. I personally don't care about these abdl's lives or their self asteme they just need to know that by posting hate messages in these forums is WRONG!

"There's a time and a place for things like that, and it's called 'college.'"

-- Various, South Park

Yeah, it makes me sick as well when certain fringe members of the AB/DL community (and considering them truly part of the community at times is a stretch) decide to go militant on certain forums, especially those for incontinent people. We have a hard enough time being treated as anything but sickos considering some of the things that happen in the world, and diapers just happen to be involved. We really don't need to be making it harder on ourselves by acting out in places where we really don't need to be so "open." Just because we as AB/DL's might enjoy diapers or other "baby" trappings, some people might not, especially if there's some emotional damage connected to the physical need. Some people just don't need to deal with the stigma.

It's as simple as this: TACT, people! There's a time and a place, and some people can't grasp when it's the wrong time or place, or that they're exhibiting the wrong attitude. Sometimes, in some places, it's good to speak out, but sometimes in some places we can speak more loudly by shutting the hell up.