LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Pull-up?

I'll definitely look into the Abenas--I love their Abriform X-Plus to death.

Today I discovered Tena "Underwear" is available all over my area...are those pull-ups or the fastening type?

That link is to the most absorbent Secure pull-up Underwear, with a minimum size of Medium. For smaller folks with hips 22-36" Secure offers their slightly less absorbent Plus Protective Underwear in Adult Small. My experience is that us smaller adults tend to wet slightly less than Medium people, so for us the Plus is absorbent enough.

BTW, all these Secure products were designed by Gary Hirsch, generally considered the Godfater of Adult Disposables, and the leading consultant in the industry. Some have called him the "the Carlos Richer" of adult sizes, since Richer is the leading consultant on baby disposables world-wide.

Yes, I do remain a loyal Attends gal, but for my pull-on needs I order Plus Protective Small Underwear from Secure's own site. Danni's link below will get you to Secure and the other pull-up, so just navigate within the website to see all the other products.

Angela

Try these. They claim to be the most absorbant pullup available.

http://securepersonalcare.com/store/index....amp;cPath=65_76

• 1 month later...

That link is to the most absorbent Secure pull-up Underwear, with a minimum size of Medium. For smaller folks with hips 22-36" Secure offers their slightly less absorbent Plus Protective Underwear in Adult Small. My experience is that us smaller adults tend to wet slightly less than Medium people, so for us the Plus is absorbent enough.

I have used the Overnight Mediums and find them too snug for my 36 inch waist, so they may be a good fit for some of you that normally take a Small.