LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undewear Chocices?

Diaper666

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now I am mainly a "pull-up" man 24/7 in the cloth and disposable versions but I wear a pinned diaper at times if I'm home for the day (too bulky for me in public). Sometimes I cover my pull-up with big boy briefs if I am going to be in a risky environment (as in the sense of it being seen peeking out). I was a regular panty wearer a long time ago and still have many that I just cannot part with. Ocassionally I slide a panty over my diaper/pull-ups. When I do they are full bodied briefs in cotton or nylon styles & not too frilly, just basic panties. "gosh I'm blushing" :P

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I wear character undies. I can't stand the womens plain colored and pattern ones. I have tinkerbell, care bears, the muppets , happy bunny and spongebob. Got them at Walmart in the womens section.
Guest Mandi Danielle

Most of the time, boy shorts. Sometimes just regular cotton panties, really depends on what I pull out of the drawer that day.

It does not really matter for me if I am not wearing diapers as all my underwear will end up wet.

Stay Pampered

:D

just wondering here what kinda normal underwear y'all wear when not in diapers me my self i like the mens bikini briefs just cause i like how the fell or what ever :D:D:D:D

• 4 months later...

When I'm not diapered I wear panties-I don't have any other underwear and haven't had for many years :D At work I prefer Jockey Elance bikinis in white, they come in a 'Mens' style and they look 'generic' so any unwanted exposure isn't a problem ;) Otherwise I choose according to mood and my other clothing. My lingere drawer has just about anything in it except G-strings(I can't stand having a string up my crack!)and boy-shorts(I like having my bottom covered and these crawl up on me :( ). I need my 'parts' supported for comfort and want them hidden. If 'it' fell off I'd be happy since my panties would fit me even better then :roflmao:

Most of the time I wear cotton or microfiber print or colored bikinis but when the mood strikes me I have some girl's panties in XL that fit me well and enhance my 'little girl' mood :rolleyes: I love all my underwear choices and I have more panties than most women do :)

Bettypooh

Although it's become repetitive on this board, it's boxer-briefs for me (though I have to admit, I don't wear diapers as much as I'd like to, what with my limited opportunities for wearing and not always enough money on hand to afford them).

I've probably said this already, but I wear Hanes boxer briefs with the clothed-over elastic and no tags. They're really comfortable and still have that support that briefs provide. Now if I could just stop having accidents... Oh, that's another thing. If you have an accident, it doesn't stain so easily as tighty whities would.

For me at this time of the year it's 2 pair of thermal long johns, I hate being cold, and besides with 2 pair it feels like a diaper with all the bulk between my legs, and when I wear my diapers I have an incredibly big diaper buldge.

This is a good time of the year for diaper lovers, you can wear diapers and longjohns, and no one will notice.