LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would You Like To Meet?

So for those of you who've been here awhile and/or are pretty active in these forums, what member or members would you most like to meet? Obviously people tend to be a bit different between who you think they are and who they really are, especially since the only way some of us know each other is thru the internet.

Who do YOU think is interesting enough that you'd share a cup of coffee or a pint/pitcher/bar and some conversation?

I'm not super-active in these forums, but I am here enough that I read pretty much everything that is posted. With that said, I'd probably want to meet you, Tris... You seem well worded, outspoken, and firm on what you believe. All things that make for great conversation in person. Shame you're 1600 miles away, or I'd definitely be game for chat over a pint or two.

Also, another member here (K-San) is relatively local, and turns out is a friend-of-a-friend. Hanging out was an idea in the past, but it has yet to come to fruition. He's got some really interesting blogs about some pretty deep issues, and I'd love to pick his brain over a couple drinks or some green. B) He seems like a pretty fascinating dude.

Overall though, I'd meet just about anyone, provided they're safe and sane. Meeting new people for camaraderie and conversation is what I like best about being into diapers. You can meet some really interesting people, and out of the hundreds I've met, I've yet to have a bad experience.

So for those of you who've been here awhile and/or are pretty active in these forums, what member or members would you most like to meet? Obviously people tend to be a bit different between who you think they are and who they really are, especially since the only way some of us know each other is thru the internet.

Who do YOU think is interesting enough that you'd share a cup of coffee or a pint/pitcher/bar and some conversation?

i wood like to meet with most any of the poeple iv talk to in the chat room i think it wood be fun to go out for a beer with any or all of them :roflmao:

Of course Daily Di for having what it takes to have a site like this.....

Mogglelove, for some reason the more i read the more im drawn in, And not in a bad stalker kinda way, A wow this person sounds so special I would want to be around them way

Diamondback6881, I think we would have fun on the range.

Diapered_witch, Someone who sounds so oppsite me and yet we aggree on many topics

Boy Ricky, also someone who is outspoken and of a diffrent lifestyle would let me see other ideas I have yet to ponder

And lets not forget Baby Rosie, the bambino pics of those cute legs and hello kitty shirt...Growl :)

Either Lost_Little_Sarah, so that maybe some of my defiant streak can rub off on her, or Diapered_Witch, so my defiant streak could get a bit of a boost.

Wowser

I would like to meet many of you for sure. The people i have chatted to some would be first, (you know who you are, beallucanb for one and moogle and Daily Di would be cool because of this site. Im really willing to share my life with you all and if i can be supportive some how then i would love that. I learn every day from the people here.

:boxing::huh:Outspoken, Daddy better not hear about that! I will have some explaining to do!!!! :blush::whistling:

Wowser

I would like to meet many of you for sure. The people i have chatted to some would be first, (you know who you are, beallucanb for one and moogle and Daily Di would be cool because of this site. Im really willing to share my life with you all and if i can be supportive some how then i would love that. I learn every day from the people here.

:boxing::huh:Outspoken, Daddy better not hear about that! I will have some explaining to do!!!! :blush::whistling:

Well Ricky, I will have to work on that, maybe this summer,,,

Hmmm, who would I like to meet? No one really, no one here is worthy of my presence... lol... JK!!!!!... there are so many people I would like to me that I would be afraid that I have left someone out on my list and I don't want to offend anyone..... so anyways... if I do miss you, its definitely not on purpose...

I would like to meet some of the old yahoo gang that I have known over 5 yrs now... so that would be... aunt netter, jenniebear, bel, spiderman, glennie, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuu, squareduck (DUCKHEAD), tai tai, Kath, and dynamick....im sure there are more, but thats all i can think of right now

As for the friends that I have met here at DD..... Gary, pet, peter, fett, put, Ken Han, moogles, 3 Rivers, kiddiaper, icebaby, RC, and I can't forget the most important one, my bed buddy and cyber buddy.... ISHY!!!!!!!! lickssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....lol

I'm sure I left someone out.... I may have to come back and add peeps... my brain is kind of on vacation right now lol

i would like to meet pretty much everybody that frequents the chat especially baby brad, knuxie fawks, curious, mommies little girl, moogle love, necros, tuxedo oryx, baby smokey, RC diaper boy, and ruuuuuu1 (however many u's there are :P ) i know i left a few out but you know who you are :thumbsup:

and a few that i havn't talked to in the chat yet like morv, and heven

and of course it would always be cool to meet the people that made this site possible like daily di, and baby rosie ^_^

Wow, I looked like this :o when I saw how many times my SN came up on people's "I want to meet..." lists! :blush:

The people I can think of off the top of my head from DD (in no particular order)

ricky (boy ricky) - ricky if we ever get the chance to meet, it'd be so fun! Maybe we could see a hockey game? *giggle* Ooh or better yet, find a way to play it?? Oh, and i'd also give your Daddy a handshake and a bear hug (if he'd allow it) because from what i've read he is a AWESOME Daddy!

sawah (Lost_Little_Sarah) - sawah you know how much i like you, an i consider you one of my really really good friends. Even if you don't see it yourself you are so special to me. i hope we can meet someday. I know you're not too "huggy" but if you'd let me if we ever meet I'd give you a big hug and maybe we could watch some animes?

tigger (diaperwearntigger) - TIGGY! If we can ever meet i'll probably squish you and your Daddy (if he wants) with a big hug and lickssssssssss - and maybe we could go shopping for Tigger stuff :D

petness (diaperedpet) - petnessssssssss if we ever met i'd have to give you a big hug and lickssssssssss too...Then i'd probably shake the hands of your Couple and give them a shiny new paddle for you :angel_not:

jennie (jenniebear) - jennie, just like tiggy and petness you'd get a big hug and lickssssssss, and maybe if your Daddy allowed we could go out for a picnic or something like that?

peters (diapered_peter) - peters if i ever came to see you, i'd POUNCE HUGS you and after you got up we'd hafta go out sightseeing! :drive1: RUNAWAY TOUR BUS!! *giggle*

garys (garyandjenny) - garys if i could ever meet you, i'd like to give you a big hug (yes, there's a trend here - i love hugs) and maybe compose some music on the keyboard with you. i love listening to you play.

justy (just_here) - JUSTY you'd get POUNCED an then youd hafta introduce me to your family and teach me SPANISH *giggle* and then we might hafta go out to dinner on me - or maybe i can cook my (almost famous) mimi choco-chip pancakes for you??

duckie, MY duckie FWIEND (square_duck) - DUCKIE you'd get squishered in hugs an i'd wanna go out to the park wif you an give bread to the other duckies in the pond and have a nice long chat with you ^_^

restlessfox & brad (Baby_Brad) - I'd LOVE to meet you guys in person :D

kat (katharsys) - Kat you'd get a big GLOMP hug from me and then maybe we could go out to eat and have a good night of talking :)

el (elondria) - El I would love to meet you and pounce hug you, and treat you to a nice meal.

emmabeanie (emma_ab_84) - emma just like with peters if i ever came to see you, i'd POUNCE HUGS you and after you got up we'd hafta go out sightseeing, but no runaway tour bus this time!! hehe

miss peekie (runaway) - peekie i'd like to get to know you better, maybe over a lunch or dinner if we ever get to meet?

tabby (langtab) - tabby me, you, and justy should all meet up together someday and have a big get together!

Dolly (DollyDiaper) - Dolly, I love reading your posts here on the forum and I'd love to meet you someday and get to know you better.

DailyDi and Baby_Rosie - DD and Rosie, I'd love to meet you both and give you handshakes (and a hug if you'd let me) of extreme gratitude, then buy you both dinner or a drink as thanks for creating/running DailyDiapers. Admin work is tough, but I really appreciate all the hard work you two do.

Edit: I noticed I forgot to put down these people (see my note about my fuzziheadedness)! Sorry! :blush:

Adam

Andy (litlandy)

smarti

thera

and I've already met my Dada (rollen) ^_^ and i love him soooooooooooooooooo much.

I'm sure there are people I've forgotten to list (as I'm sleepy at the moment) so if your name isn't up there and you know you're a friend of mine, don't frett, I more than likely just forgot because of my fuzziheadedness.

- C.J. (Moogles)