LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Talking To Cashiers About Diapers

My girlfriend and I were out last weekend and we walked buy a small grocery in our city. She noticed they had Attends before so we went in. They did and we brought them up to the cashier. Both of us were ok if we ran into people. But then when we got to the cashier - there were three people chatting at the register who all seemed to work there. They all noticed the diapers - then the cash attendant asked

Cashier - Do these go under baby items?

Manager - No - they go under pharmacy.

Cashier - Those arent diapers?

Manager 2 - No they are. But put it under pharmacy.

Cashier - But they are baby diapers - (points to the picture of a "brief" on the front of the package.

Manager - They are for adults. Put it under pharmacy.

Cashier - She's could fit in them? ( asked very politely)

Manager - Why else would they buy them? (smiles)

This whole interaction took over 5 minutes between trying to void things put in the register and inspection of the package. Now we just smiled and bought them. Has this happened to others? Did you do anything? We would feel silly making a fuss like we had anything medically wrong with us when there isnt and we werent embarassed. But This could dissuade amateurs like us I would feel - esp. folks without any buying experience. Has it stopped you before? Are there times or places you wont buy diapers?

xoxox

I haven't personally experienced that kind of situation but I think you handled it the best way possible by maintaining your cool and being polite. It's just unfortunate that the people at that store lacked a sense of professionalism. And you're correct, it would be very upsetting for many abdls, especially first time buyers and certainly those who are incontinent and still uncomfortable about their situation - which would probably be the majority of the customers who purchase that product.

the only thing that comes close for me is one time Walgreens was having a sale on Depend Briefs (diapers) If you bought one pack you got the second pack at a reduced rate. When I went up to buy them the woman at the register gave me an funny look (a look like why is this guy buying two packs of depends at the same time.) she didn't say anything though and just rang them up.

I have to say that you and your girlfriend handled it very well! I would have died of embarrassment if that had happened to me ( and I hope nothing like that ever does happen to me).

Take care and Have fun digging out from this snowstorm we are supposed to get Tuesday night into Wednesday (will the snow ever end :) )

Not exactly with a cashier, but with a salesperson at a walgreens. I was on my way home from a morning meeting in Naperville. I knew I was out of diapers at home, so pulled into a walgreens. I typically buy from a different one that stocks the diapers, not pullups or briefs. Found the aisle and to my dismay, they had no diapers. A nice looking saleswoman came over, asked if she could help. So I said I was looking for the full diapers. She went into the back and brought out a package in the correct size. I thanked her and said "I prefer these over the pullups and briefs." Her mouth kinda paused and she stammered - they are for you? All i said was yes and thank you again, and walked up to the cashier. I truly enjoyed that little exchange. 55/m/IL - mbs80

Hi Curious,

Since I left home for university at 17 in 1981, I have needed to buy both baby and adult diapers in stores all over the USA. In my early days as an attorney my firm had me traveling almost every week. That was the time Attends were being withdrawn for most stores, as Depend gained market share. Perhaps when I was 26, the clerks thought I was young and buying them for a grandparent. Never has a clerk been rude to me, nor have they conducted on the job training about my diaper purchases.

Let me tell you, had that happened to me, I would have left, being sure the cash receipt showed the time and a code for the clerk. Then a bit later I would phone, asking for the general manager if it were a chain store and the owner if I knew it was independent. Once I got that person on the phone I would ask if the time of day and clerk code identified to him the correct person. After I got that answer I would say that I am an attorney representing the people who as a test just purchased aduly incontinence supplies at that store. Going on I would retell the events, and ask what remedies the store intended to offer my clients. Should the manager try to bluff, I would say that the Federal Americans with Disability Act makes it a crime to discriminate against people buying adult incontinence products. My demand would be an instant apology or I would file a claim on behalf of my clients with the nearest US Attorney.

It is the fact that is true, it is a Federal crime, that scares the owners and managers. They might think they can bribe their way out of trouble with the local cops or DA, but they know if the try that with the US Government, they will be in even more trouble.

Look, like I always say, the owner wants clerks to smile, get the money and get on to the next customer. They do not want clerks making fun of customers, and they do not want a group of employees talking when they should be working. Nothing like that has happened to me personally, nor to my sisters who all wet. But I have had to put the fear of the US Government into managers about other things. Remember bullies always back down when confronted with reasonable resolve. The law is on your side. Same goes thay US Labor Law requires employers to accommodate incontinent people. Failure to do so is discrimination and a serious violation of Labor Law.

Luv ya, Angela Bauer

Nothing similliar has happened, but once there was this - which I reacted to accordingly:

I went to the local largest "bandagist & medical supply store", they have a large number of diapers in all sizes and types and seem to be selling those as a very regular item - usually it's no big deal -> you go in, say what you need, they bring the package (they buy in huge quantities then repack the tenas from the supply-boxes (75 or more diapers) to fit into their "open" shopping bags by 10 at a time for the customers to buy.) -> type in the amount into the cash register -> you pay -> "thank you & goodbye" -> you leave.

but once I was shopping for my diapers, there was this old hag, very unfriendly anyways... but I didn't mention a word -everyone can have a bad day once - asked for TENA SLIP SUPER size M and they returend with the bag... now tena are colour coded for strength (blue = plus, green=super, violet=maxi) and have big letters on for Size (XS, S, M, L)... it was easily visible INSIDE the bag that it was the correct product. Yet she started to TAKE OUT one diaper in the store where there were several customers and a "public windows with passerbys" and wants to UNFOLD IT... I tell her politely to leave it in there and here's the following dialog:

Sales person (SP): But you need to know if it's the correct product

ME: I can clearly see it's correct, and it's also a hygenic item, I prefer it stays packed and is not being unfolded

SP: Yes, but (continues unfolding and showing ...

ME: <interrupts her> - I pay for the damn diapers, and yes they are for me - I have no problem with that, but I don't need to have it shown to the damn public either - and if I tell you I don't want my personal incontinece products being UNPACKED and touched by someone else, inside a public store than you as a sales person should know better and comply without putting up such a fuss... and now if you please would replace the opened diaper and hand me my goods it would be very welcome or else I will have to talk to the manager here.

SP: Very pissed off: yes, I just try to help you - not that you get the wrong product and have to return.

ME: Thank you, but the colour indicator and the size tag makes it very easy for me to check whether it is the correct product or not - you don't need to unfold and show it off...

SP: But it's a medical store, there's no problem with that

ME: I told you it's not a problem with me, but I want you to respect that I might endear a bit of privacy if you don't mind.

ME: now please act as requested.

SP: Fine, but don't come and complain if it's the wrong product.

Well I've paid and when home written a complaints letter to the stores manager... he replied that it was of course a very wrong attitude and behaviour and that he will assure me that it will not happen again.

I have been buying there for almost 10 years btw.

I'm rather inexperienced at this, as I'm anticipating my third trip to buy diapers.

First trip, I had a friend go with me to Wal-Mart. I was so nervous, I didn't even want people seeing me LOOKING at diapers. But I spent maybe 5 minutes trying to decide which ones to get. My friend was like "Hurry up!", so I grabbed Assurance Mediums. I tried to hide them, and felt like everyone was staring at me, and I tried being inconspicuous at the checkout (the self checkouts are never working), but when it came my turn in line, I pushed the pack of diapers up, and felt like I was going to pass out....I looked away and just swiped my credit card. I continued trying to hide it out in the parking lot, so passers-by couldn't see.... Too much trouble...

Second trip: By this time, I had already started wearing diapers at work, and found that people around me don't even notice at point blank range (pass with the ass or crutch) that I'm wearing a diaper. So, my confidence was up, I was down to one diaper, and had to go buy some more, so I went to the same Wal-Mart. I was still wearing a diaper at the time. As I entered, I got a call from a friend I recently met, who had just decided he wanted to wear diapers the last time we met. This time I grabbed two packs of Assurance Large (the Mediums were a bit snug). I just continued talking on the phone, put my diapers on the belt, checked out, tried to grab the bags with my free hand, and left. I continued talking until I was almost home. Is that cheating?

Anyways, now I'm past being nervous about it, and I could boldly go in, and buy diapers without worrying what other people think.

Let me tell you, had that happened to me, I would have left, being sure the cash receipt showed the time and a code for the clerk. Then a bit later I would phone, asking for the general manager if it were a chain store and the owner if I knew it was independent. Once I got that person on the phone I would ask if the time of day and clerk code identified to him the correct person. After I got that answer I would say that I am an attorney representing the people who as a test just purchased aduly incontinence supplies at that store. Going on I would retell the events, and ask what remedies the store intended to offer my clients. Should the manager try to bluff, I would say that the Federal Americans with Disability Act makes it a crime to discriminate against people buying adult incontinence products. My demand would be an instant apology or I would file a claim on behalf of my clients with the nearest US Attorney.

It is the fact that is true, it is a Federal crime, that scares the owners and managers. They might think they can bribe their way out of trouble with the local cops or DA, but they know if the try that with the US Government, they will be in even more trouble.

Sure, make a federal case about it.

this is why there are more jokes about attornies than DL's

MBS80's story reminded me of one other time. I was at a local supermarket and went to get a pack of depend fitted briefs/maximum protection (what ever they were calling their diapers at the moment). I look for a pack of mediums and couldn't find any. I find a lady stocking shelves one aisle over and ask her if they are trying to sell out of their depends (it kind of looked like they were as the shelves were kind of bare) she said no and we walked over she looked. she found a pack that was hidden all the way in the back of the shelf. I thanked her and she said no problem and commented that she should really order some more and asked how often I needed them (I didn't tell her they were for me, but she either guessed or assumed). I told her about a pack a week and she said she would make sure she ordered some more. I thanked her and went and paid for them. I thought it was very nice of her to do that for me :)

Sure, make a federal case about it.

this is why there are more jokes about

attornies than DL's

I think I'd have to go with Angie on this one. That was a complete disregard of rules and regulations. Having been a cashier, I KNOW you NEVER even ask what they're for. That was just complete ignorance on the cashier's part, and he should've been fired on the spot!

whilst I don't find it necessary to threaten at first with turning the whole "fuck-up" into a federal law suit, I would for sure complain to the manger without mentioning anything about lawyers, being an attorney and that sort of stuff... just a human request to take care of an obviously very unskilled work-force... see where that leads to, and if there are no desired results, then why not make a federal law suit out of it.

After all, angie is right about the part with the disablity act (I'm not in the US, but we have similliar laws here)... and I find it utterly needles to ridicule a disabled person - and for all it's worth a cashier doesn't have a clue why the person buys the diapers - it could be for medical reason (most obvious) either for the customer or for a family member - it doesn't matter

it could be for convenience or simply pleasure - but as long as a customer doesn't walk into the store wearing a full AB Outfit or actually mentioning by him/herself that the diapers are going to be for sexual pleasure (which could be looked upon as harrasment of the staff btw...) they have no way of telling WHY And WHAT FOR you buy diapers - and I believe that it is none of the shops personells busniness either...

at best it's an apology and if that isn't sincere or the behaviour is being repeated then the job position should be given to a better qualified person.

I'd have to disagree with the folks who a touting the idea of utilizing the disabilities act when you made it clear you would feel guilty about this and it would, in my opinion as a bedwetter - be taken advantage of those of us in the unfortunate/fortunate position of needing diapers.

On that I get people who obviously figure out that the diapers are for me - Im a woman in her mid-20's, pretty slim build and I am buying Girls Goodnites more often than not. Its like buying panties with faeries all over them - they a re super girly, my size and Im not looking confused or having any questions about this product. But thats ok - I would rather someone envision someone like me in them. Maybe they will open their mind. Maybe they ask a question. Im so damn odd I like to dress up in baby diapers. Thats who I am .

I'd have to disagree with the folks who a touting the idea of utilizing the disabilities act when you made it clear you would feel guilty about this and it would, in my opinion as a bedwetter - be taken advantage of those of us in the unfortunate/fortunate position of needing diapers.

On that I get people who obviously figure out that the diapers are for me - Im a woman in her mid-20's, pretty slim build and I am buying Girls Goodnites more often than not. Its like buying panties with faeries all over them - they a re super girly, my size and Im not looking confused or having any questions about this product. But thats ok - I would rather someone envision someone like me in them. Maybe they will open their mind. Maybe they ask a question. Im so damn odd I like to dress up in baby diapers. Thats who I am .

Good answer :)

girlrocksgoodnites,

not to pick a fight - but the point is, at least imho, simply that if I (no matter what reasons) go to a store and buy a "medical product" - be this some sort of ointment, a mild pain killer or condoms OR DIAPERS - it's of no business what the product is being used for in the end to the sales person - if I like to paint with vaseline for what it's worth - than this is after all my business ;)

so from that point of view there I will derrive the following:

a sales person can not know (at least not without asking me, or if I make it obvious) what I will use the product for. He fairly can assume that I will use the product for it's intended purpose - and with diapers - the intendet purpose is to wear them for any type of bedwetting, incontinence or even if I have an overactive bladder and have to attend long meetings or other situations where it wouldn't be "good form" to get up every 30 minutes to make a visit to the loo... There are also situations when non incontinent persons for practical purposes resort to diapers. And last but not least there's a good number of diaper lovers, adult babies and other "kink-people" who may find good use for diapers too.

But as long as I don't mention my reasons for buying an "intimate" product, nor give the clerk any specific reason to question me about the product or why I need it - it is absolutely out of question, in good manners even, to ask a customer unrequestedly such stuff.

I don't mind if I go to a medical supply stores and the sales person ask me if it's for me if I ask for tena brand diapers and she says they only have mollicare and I say what would be the matching product for a tena slip super M ? or if I ask a question about the size.

But other than that, I see no reason for any such question if I go to a store and either say exactly what I want or even go and pick the selected product off the shelv and take to the cashier.

So it doesn't matter if I wet my frickin' bed or if I'm bowel incontinet or if I simply have a very different idea of "regular underwear". it's my own lil' private business.

and a shop's sales staff going like in my example above or as with the initiator of this thread is simply wrong and harassing. especially considering the fact that - especially with medical products - the cashier will have to assume it's for a medical reason first hand.

So where's the difference if he/she would do the same with an actually incontinent person?

I am a diaper lover - not incontinent (albeit I had an "episode"...) - I am strictly against any fruckin bugger out there who thinks he / she can rip of the medical system by wanting an insurance to cover his / hers diaper which he / she only needs for kink-purposes - it's wrong - very much so.

Also I would never "pose" as an incontinent on a forum - it's wrong.

But if someone in a shop would question me why the hell I buy god damn diapers - I for sure would not like to get into detail about my sexual fantasies, desires and life. I'm not telling the cashier my sex-stories when I go and buy condoms or lube -and I yet have to find one cashier giving me the odd-look or a question for buying condoms.

So why should I tell him or her intimate details about myself when the obvious assumption would be that I buy the diapers for their originally intendet purpose?

The only one in this situation who did anything even a little bit wrong was the manager explaining the nature of the product to the cashier while the customer was still standing there. It would have been better form to say, "No, it's not a baby item; ring it up my way and I'll explain later."

But for heaven's sake, there's nothing discriminatory about that. The manager simply explained the product in a matter-of-fact manner. The only crime is a little bit of thoughtlessness, no hostility.

I had something a little like that happen to me once at a Thrifty store. There was only one open register, with a friendly chatty clerk making small-talk with customers as she rang up their purchases. I got to the head of the line with my bag of Attends and she exchanged a few pleasantries with me about the weather and such while I wrote a check for the purchase, and then she said (loudly enough for everyone else in line to hear), "Hon, do you want me to put your diapers in a bag?" I stammered that that wouldn't be necessary, and she said, "Okay then! It's just I always ask when folks buy diapers for themselves, because it might be a little embarrassing, and you never know how people are gonna feel. Have a nice day, now!"

I was a little freaked out at the time, but the truth is I couldn't help liking her for it. She had a cheerful, supportive, and nonjudgmental attitude toward a problem that people find embarrassing and was trying to help. The fact that her attempt to help made the purchase more embarrassing rather than less was unfortunate, but she'd basically meant well. The people CuriousCouple dealt with sound pretty similar, to me.

And you all have taken a nice quiet little topic and blown it into another "WE HAVE Rights" rank.

??? whew ??? I guess some people just can't take a serious discussion ...

why some belive that it has to stay all nice and sweet and pink is beyond me.

so far the discussion here seems to be rather civilized - a few different opinions, a few different stories and some different answers or reactions - but there's no one jumping at each other, or no name calling - it's what I would define as being a fine debate over an important issue (at least for some of us).

If you feel like you as a customer has no rights or don't want to be respected / treated in a good manner - than fine, but what's that about "WE HAVE Rights" thing of yours?

enfant,

these days I run my own lil' business - it's basicaly just myself and a friend and sometimes a few guys helping out when there is need for more manpower... however there are a few very basic rules regarding product questions, talking to employees in front of customers and such...

for example if I had a question about one of our products or would find a construction my friend made odd, I would discuss this privately with him when NO Customers are around - and we don't deal with personal hygene products like diapers - but still such a discussion for the sake of professionality takes place "behind the scenes".

secondary I would never ever discuss "private" or maybe "confidential" things of with one customer when there is a chance that another customer or visitor is in the shop - incontinence, albeit better accepted these days than it used to be, is still a medical thing, and I guess not many would like half the shop to know that they buy diapers. I don't really care when I go and buy at a store, but I wouldn't really like unwanted attention either.

and last but not least - a sales person at least has to have a basic knowledge of the shops products - and hell, that there are adult diapers isn't a big secret these days anymore - not after all the news things in the recent year, not after shops like walmart and whomever have whole sections filled with adult incontinence products. And frankly, if I don't know something I ask when the customer is gone.

It can be VERY Embarassing for some people to get "noticed" for their diapers, to have to stand in front of the cashier longer then necessary...

it's everyones own way of dealing with things like that...

and yes it can feel "discriminating" to be basically discussed in front of other people and that one cashier needs to have explained that it is not a baby item - it can be depending on the way, the person, the attitude, the moment come over sounding like "only babies wear diapers"... a comment which might get a good reaction from a adult baby - but surely not from a plain DL and darn sure not from an incontinent person.

filing a lawsuit might be an overkill as I've stated above - but an apoligy and the reassurance that the employee will be better trained, is not "beyond all means" -actually a it's within the stores best interest.

I guess I'm really fortunate, that my only incident buying at a retail store was when the clerk rang them up, I paid, then she just handed them to me, rather than putting them into a bag. I did have some other bagged purchases at the same time and used them to provide a screen.

I agree that the best situation is to treat adult diapers as if they were any other item, like toothpaste, toilet paper, food or office supplies. Just put them on the counter with any other purchases and act like it's just a normal item, nothing to act strange or funny about. If a cashier would have said to me, "Do you want your diapers in a bag? I always ask when someone buys diapers for themselves". I might respond, "I never said that these diapers are for me. You may put them in a bag if you wish". That question was actually asked of me once when I was in a HOOKS drug store and buying disposable diapers. The clerk, a middle aged lady asked if I wanted them in a bag because she didn't have a bag large enough. I told her, "No, it's OK. Everyone knows I wear diapers anyway". She looked a little shocked and I just walked out with my bag and put them in the trunk of my car.

In medical supply stores if I'm looking for a particular brand of disposable diaper or waterproof pants and have to ask the clerk, I will not come right out and say that they are for me. If the clerk asks about the paitent, the size or anything like that I will tell her that I'm incontinent and I'm the one who uses them. I always refer to them as disposable "briefs" or "Waterproof pants" instead of "diapers" or "plastic pants", terms which I associate with baby products. I myself think of them as diapers and plastic pants but when in a store trying to act as any normal person I will use the "socially acceptible" descriptions that manufacturers print on the packages. I think if questions would be ask of an incontinent person with a medical need they themselves would tend not to use a term like "diaper". On the other hand, when a clerk shows me the pull on disposable underwear style, I tell them that I need the "diaper style" or just plain "diapers" as opposed to the pull on briefs. To me it's a little exciting to let a clerk know in a perfectly normal way that the diapers I'm buying are for me. I once bought a store brand package of disposable diapers in a drug store and as the clerk was ringing them up I mentioned that they were the last package of that size on the shelf and I'm glad they had them since I had rushed out in a hurry that morning and forgot to bring any changes with me. She just smiled and made no comment like a great cashier who knows how to do her job. I once went into a Rite Aid store, went right to the adult diapers, picked up a package and went to the counter. I told the checker that the sign on the restroom says "No merchandise to be taken in the restrooms" and asked if I could take them in if I paid for them first. I never called then "diapers" or refered to them by discription but it left no doubt in the cashiers mind that not only did I wear diapers but that I must have been badley in need of a change. Yes, she said it was no problem!

I might make comments like that myself to cashiers in a casual way, but if it was the cashier initiating any discussion about the diapers, either indicating that they were for me or making a scene about them, then I might be upset. I'd probably ask for the manager, either discreetly to another employee before I left the store or I would call the manager when I got home. It's all about good customer service and when I don't get it I will bring it up to management or I will contact the company via their internet web site. No, I don't particularly like getting someone in trouble but all the way around from corporate headquarters to store manager to employee, business people need to know how to train their employees and how to act around customers, especially in situations involving personal items like diapers. Angela was right to bring things up to the manager as far as Federal Disabilities. I might have first spoken with the manager without stating that I was the lawyer for the customer to see what his reaction would be since he may not be aware that some of his employees act inappropriate around personal items like diapers. If he was apologetic and indicated he would take care of the problem, then I would tend to let it go. However if he was indifferent about it, then I would identify myself as the lawyer (since Angela is an actual lawyer) and bring up the idea of a lawsuit based upon (whatever laws apply). If the manager sill is reluctant to take action, then follow through and file a suit! Thats just how I feel. Anyway, there are times when I wouldn't want anything made of it when buying diapers, just get in and out, and other times I don't really care if a discussion is started by the cashier about the diapers.

The only one in this situation who did anything even a little bit wrong was the manager explaining the nature of the product to the cashier while the customer was still standing there. It would have been better form to say, "No, it's not a baby item; ring it up my way and I'll explain later."

But for heaven's sake, there's nothing discriminatory about that. The manager simply explained the product in a matter-of-fact manner. The only crime is a little bit of thoughtlessness, no hostility.

I agree, especially since CuriousCouple said the cashier asked politely. While it definitely could have been handled more discretely, I don't think there is anyone here who isn't guilty of at least a little thoughtlessness. The absolute most that should be made out of this is a simple, nice, phone call to a manager. I'd say this has been blown way out of proportion.

Hey, if they figure out I'm buying the diapers for myself, then more power to them, but I don't want someone opening MY merchandise, and flaunting MY diapers to EVERYONE IN THE STORE! It's intolerable, and can't really go without saying or doing anything. It's disrespectful. Maybe a lawsuit would be too extreme, but at least a talk with the manager to fix such behavior would be in order.

Hey girls and boys,

Thank you so much for your rainbow of reactions. I guess he wasnt clear in asking as those responses seemed to be about respecting someone' s medical privacy/ suing stores. We meant it more in a question of, - Would someone noticing the diapers are possibly for you - would that dissaude you from buying diapers?

The second part was more a kin to shopping at an Army & Navy store and buying police handcuffs. While the clerk might think we're off to do some justice, these are a sexual item in nature. When buying non-sexual items - is there a common underlying idea we all know what these are for. Are DLers more commonly known than one might think?

Also - we arent suing the store. We're buying more of their Attends. Its an insult to feign under the disabilities act when we volunteer to wear them. And Im sure it could get very messy in court when we have to explain " How dare he ackowledge the idea that the diapers might fit me and were for adults" "What were they for" " We wear them for sex"

Ive bought diapers in stores a few times. I prefer buying them online now but whenever I went to go buy diapers, its always an experience. I went to a medical supply store a couple times and I asked for some Medium Attends and I believe it was the owner or manager and he said oh the diapers and I was like ya lol. Every time I went in there, he referred to them as "diapers". Ive bought depends a few times at walgreens and only had one time where the cashier handed me the diapers and I asked for a bag and she said "it has a handle on it" but I still said I wanted a bag so she gave it to me. I guess she figured I wouldn't be embarrassed by the bright green DEPENDS bag. I was 18 at the time and she prolly assumed it was not for me so I wouldn't be embarrassed. I actually kind of enjoy it because it gives me a story to tell and memories for life.

As far as the original incident. I don't see the big deal. It doesn't sound like it was deliberate. Id say an apology at most is warranted. Taking legal action of something like this is ridiculous and completely unwarranted. Id laugh at someone in court if they brought this case.

I bought a pack tonight at a local grocery store. I walked up to the pharmacy counter to buy them and the lady gave me a look like she was expecting something else as I put them on the counter. I asked if I could pay for these there and she, rather snottily, said only if I was getting a prescription, otherwise... and she pointed to the regular cash registers. I was kind of startled by how rude she was, but simply answered "Oh... okay" and went to get in line.

I felt a little awkward, but just asked myself "who really cares?" I much prefer going in and out as quick as possible, but I guess it wasn't that big a deal. I just figured the pharmacy people would be a little more professional.