LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothing Of Choice?

What types of clothes do you prefer or have a favorite ?

Sleepers,Onesies,Shortalls,Dresses,just diaper whatever you can think of.

My personal favorite are footed sleepers they are like walking around in a blankie,my favorite one is a black fleece pair that I got as a gift once. zzz...zzz.... })

for me its just a diaper and plastic pants or sweat pants and a teeshirt

Congradulations on your apocolyptic number 666th post!

I do got a question for some Dl's,do the mix of diapers and adult clothing seem appealing to you as an Ab is to child clothing ?

can anyone give me step by step instructions or link on how to sew my own onsie, plastic pants, and a footed or all in one sleepers? if you could find a link or tell me how you sewed yours, thanks and if you know how how to make my cloth diaper crinkle more without plastic pants...till i sew some

You must have REALLY good ears to hear a cloth diaper crinkle!

PM and I'll see what I can do about sending you a set of footies.

Strangely, I only really like wearing my footies when snowboarding or cuddling in cold weather. Plus, I'm not exactly fond of the look -- I end up looking like some kind of doctor Seuss character, which, as I understand it, is just a little more weird to crawl into bed with than just a guy in a diaper.

I like wearing my designer jeans with diapers. I'm shallow.

Congradulations on your apocolyptic number 666th post!

I do got a question for some Dl's,do the mix of diapers and adult clothing seem appealing to you as an Ab is to child clothing ?

Oh yes definitely; I love the idea of thick diapers under adult clothing. Personally I wear my diapers under two layers of long underwear and three pairs of sweatpants. I think sweatpants are probably the best adult clothes to wear over diapers.

I like wearing diapers under my regular clothes. I love walking around with a secret. ;) For kicks, I'll wear my diaper under one of my slinky, lacy little nighties. They're so short, I can't bend over without exposing a whole lot of diaper.

To feel babyish, I'll wear just a diaper with a sleevless, pastel-colored shirt, if any shirt at all. :) Sometimes I'll also put on a little flip skirt. My JC Penney footed sleeper should be arriving soon...I can't wait! It's so cold here right now, and the wind is making scary noises...:( I actually almost got killed yesterday when a gale snatched my car off the freeway.

Hallo,

My favorite is my pink nightie with flower pattern. At day I like my dungarees or jeans skirt or flowery dress in the summer. I also like pink blouses and tops.

Babygirl Kvetinka

What I wear during the day is T shirt jeans and my flees and rain jacket. What I would like to wear is diaper, kid jeans, T shirt with some kind of disney thing and kid shoes. And at night an adult footed pajamas.

As far as my normal clothes go, I like big, full, long skirts. The fuller, the better--one of them is 25 yards at the hem. I also like vintage or vintage-style items, and historical re-enactment clothes (Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian). I might post pictures of me in my garb...