LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared Sheep

I've been feeling caged. "Do this", "don't do that", "Don't dress that way", "People will stare if you drag that fucking wolf everywhere", "women don't wear stuff like that", "You attract too much attention to yourself"....

It's enough to make me burry them all in the back yard!

get over it, and stop being such a pussy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone's nice, apparently.

I am and I know you are. Maybe if all the nice people get together and be nice it will spread like a disease and people will follow suit. Either that or the niceness will be so intense miserable people will have to move on to find a place where being buttholes is welcomed. Kinda like the carebear shine.... Nice people shine! :) Then again I may be having too much faith in the human spirit yet again....

~Brian

I'm all for being who you are hun. I applaud it! I just don't know how giving those people who don't feel the same a hard time. I agreed with you on the last post about hiding. I wear my diapers and don't worry about anyone seeing because I know no one will see; however, there are those who are paranoid. I don't see how calling them scared sheep will help them be less scared. Thats all. Don't stop being who you are Witch, I admire that and I stand next to you when it comes to being proud of who we are!

No, I tend to feel as though I should be taking everybody with be out of said cage, when I get to feeling like I do.

I am and I know you are. Maybe if all the nice people get together and be nice it will spread like a disease and people will follow suit. Either that or the niceness will be so intense miserable people will have to move on to find a place where being buttholes is welcomed. Kinda like the carebear shine.... Nice people shine! :) Then again I may be having too much faith in the human spirit yet again....

~Brian

Yeah, let's all be nice. >^.^<

My thoughts exactly. I don't take any extra precautions to hide the fact I am wearing a diaper. It takes away from the enjoyment of wearing a diaper if you have to go through extensive lenghts to cover it up. Everyone who loves to wear diapers should strap one on right now with the clothes they have on and go to the grocery store and buy a new bag of diapers and nothing else.

I kinda feel sad for you tho. My attitude of not hiding leaves me with nothing that's going to be lost. Any relationships I had were lost from entirely unrelated reasons, never had issues with friends, because all that I acquired, I did so without holding back anything. My bosses sometimes find out, depending on the size of the company. They ask if there is a need for the diapers, I say yes (cause there is, just not one a urologist would agree with), and that's the end of it. (Occasionally, they prefer I dispose of them certain ways, such as refraining from using the back area bathrooms in one place cause the trash wasn't emptied nearly as often)

Oh, please don't feel sad for me...I don't. To feel sad for me would be judgmental, I think.

Are you happy where you are? To that extent I can be happy for you. I won't bother being sad for you that you've lost relationships for whatever reasons, because you don't seem to be sad about that.

I'm happy where I am - we all live in some sort of life - very few are ideal. I'm not sad about it and I wouldn't want you to be sad either.

Unfortunately, throughout your posts, I sense a lot of judgment. Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I do apologize. You really sound like you have everyone else figured out for what they are or aren't and have judged them accordingly - poor me, the scared sheep!

Please don't judge me - and don't feel sad about something in my life for which I am accepting - I will try to do the same with regard to you and others.

I kinda feel sad for you tho. My attitude of not hiding leaves me with nothing that's going to be lost. Any relationships I had were lost from entirely unrelated reasons, never had issues with friends, because all that I acquired, I did so without holding back anything. My bosses sometimes find out, depending on the size of the company. They ask if there is a need for the diapers, I say yes (cause there is, just not one a urologist would agree with), and that's the end of it. (Occasionally, they prefer I dispose of them certain ways, such as refraining from using the back area bathrooms in one place cause the trash wasn't emptied nearly as often)

You're going the route of telling everyone you're incontinent, unfortunately that doesn't work for those of us that have cribs in our homes. A few people in town know that I like to wear diapers, and a few know that I run a diaper-centric website, but they don't know that I like to wear all the time. And a lot of people don't have any idea i wear, because if they found out it would be really hard and make me look like a pervert if I told them I wore for fun, and they would eventually either find my website or communicate with someone who knows I wear or have a baby blog, and people would lose a lot of respect for me if they found out i lied about being incon.

I don't work a regular job with a regular boss, my "bosses" and I work together mostly and it would be distracting to let him know i wear.

I have alot of friends where i live, and live in a pretty centralized downtown location in an art scene where everyone knows everyone, you probably aren't very social and live in a different circumstance as myself or the other ABDL's on here are. You're probably not concerned with you're friends looking down on you for lying because you seem like an angry person who doesn't care about anyone, and that's not how i choose to live my life. This thread is just a way for the original poster to get a rise out of people and get validation for the tough choice they've made.

I can't wear noisy diapers all the time because of our society, not because I'm a "scared little sheep" which is a really rude thing to accuse someone of.

So I have a request, suck on a pacifier at your desk and tell your boss you need to because you have a issue with your cleft palette and you need it to heal. Basically the same thing as wearing a bambino to a library job.

This thread was started after I, myself, started a thread about hiding my diapers and silencing the krinkles.

Whitch has a valid point about the scared,I in a way agree with her. But i also have to admit that I have gone out in public diapered and passed it off as normal.

The point I was trying to make is that I live in a Mayberry type of town and if my peers, employers and customers were to find out about my secret, I would be a laughing stock instead of a neibor or friend.

I am plenty sure evry one here has some thing they are hiding from others, and , there is no reason to disrespect them for hiding it.

Oh, please don't feel sad for me...I don't. To feel sad for me would be judgmental, I think.

Are you happy where you are? To that extent I can be happy for you. I won't bother being sad for you that you've lost relationships for whatever reasons, because you don't seem to be sad about that.

I'm happy where I am - we all live in some sort of life - very few are ideal. I'm not sad about it and I wouldn't want you to be sad either.

Unfortunately, throughout your posts, I sense a lot of judgment. Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I do apologize. You really sound like you have everyone else figured out for what they are or aren't and have judged them accordingly - poor me, the scared sheep!

Please don't judge me - and don't feel sad about something in my life for which I am accepting - I will try to do the same with regard to you and others.

Sorry if I came off as judgmental. I just think people put so much work in hiding themselves that the general public has become boring. I'm not just talking about diapers on this post.

We dress or don't dress certain ways because it's not "normal" or "accepted". We don't carry around our stuffed bear, even those of us who would love to, because it's not "accepted".

My attitude on all that is "Fuck that!".

As for being sad about lost relationships... My only point in me saying anything about lost relationships was that the break ups were COMPLETELY unrelated to diapers or any of my baby stuff.

Am I happy where I am? No. Not at all. A past mistake screwed things up for me, now I have to fix it.

Am I happy where I'm GOING? Yes. If I can just get there, I'll be very happy.

Even those of you who don't want others to find out... Nobody can hear your diaper crinkle, and aren't going to connect the sound to a diaper anyway.

I don't have everyone else figured out, but...

It just seems ludicrous that people put so much effort in hiding themselves from the world. C'mon out and play!

Cowering and worrying who says way is no way to live.

This thread was started after I, myself, started a thread about hiding my diapers and silencing the krinkles.

Whitch has a valid point about the scared,I in a way agree with her. But i also have to admit that I have gone out in public diapered and passed it off as normal.

The point I was trying to make is that I live in a Mayberry type of town and if my peers, employers and customers were to find out about my secret, I would be a laughing stock instead of a neibor or friend.

I am plenty sure evry one here has some thing they are hiding from others, and , there is no reason to disrespect them for hiding it.

this is my opinion and i will speak formyself only but if those people wish to laugh at you and be meen to you then those "neighbors" and "friends" are no better off to you in your life then the unusable trash on the streets and should be treated in the mannor that they are treating you. You accept me and i will accept you. you hurt me and i will ignore you maybe even strike back if the hurt is severe enough. an eye for an eye may make the whole world go blind but if the people of the world want to be ugly and hurtful than i would much rather be blind.

Sorry if I came off as judgmental. I just think people put so much work in hiding themselves that the general public has become boring. I'm not just talking about diapers on this post.

We dress or don't dress certain ways because it's not "normal" or "accepted". We don't carry around our stuffed bear, even those of us who would love to, because it's not "accepted".

My attitude on all that is "Fuck that!".

As for being sad about lost relationships... My only point in me saying anything about lost relationships was that the break ups were COMPLETELY unrelated to diapers or any of my baby stuff.

Am I happy where I am? No. Not at all. A past mistake screwed things up for me, now I have to fix it.

Am I happy where I'm GOING? Yes. If I can just get there, I'll be very happy.

Even those of you who don't want others to find out... Nobody can hear your diaper crinkle, and aren't going to connect the sound to a diaper anyway.

I don't have everyone else figured out, but...

It just seems ludicrous that people put so much effort in hiding themselves from the world. C'mon out and play!

Cowering and worrying who says way is no way to live.

rofl....

I'm not bothering to read this whole thread, because I know how these arguments go. It's all cyclical.

So here's what I have to say - take it or leave it:

Can't we all PLEASE just get along nicely?

Let's accept that there are some people who like other people to know they're wearing diapers. They're very welcome to go about showing off their diapers if that's what they want to do. That's their right to freedom of action.

And let's also accept that there are a lot of people who DON'T like other people, in general, to know they're wearing diapers. They're entitled not to flaunt their diaper wearing to people, and nobody should call them names or think less of them because they don't go around telling everyone.

Differences are what make life worth living. Why can't we, as a community, accept that there are differences and just get on with it?

That's all I have to say.

this is my opinion and i will speak for myself only but if those people wish to laugh at you and be meen to you then those "neighbors" and "friends" are no better off to you in your life then the unusable trash on the streets and should be treated in the mannor that they are treating you. You accept me and i will accept you. you hurt me and i will ignore you maybe even strike back if the hurt is severe enough. an eye for an eye may make the whole world go blind but if the people of the world want to be ugly and hurtful than i would much rather be blind.

You and I think very similarly.

Somebody who picks on me for being me isn't worth an iota of my time giving a crap what they think!

I don't want to be blind... makes finding my pacifier a big pain in the ass!

Let's accept that there are some people who like other people to know they're wearing diapers. They're very welcome to go about showing off their diapers if that's what they want to do. That's their right to freedom of action.

And let's also accept that there are a lot of people who DON'T like other people, in general, to know they're wearing diapers. They're entitled not to flaunt their diaper wearing to people, and nobody should call them names or think less of them because they don't go around telling everyone.

there is a difference between not being afraid to wear them outside and showing off and flaunting though. Thats part of Witch's point, even if you dont want people to know you don't need to be so afraid because hardly anyone will notice and even those that do won't care. Its one thing to be afraid of telling your SO but people freak out about the checkout lady at Walmart.

there is a difference between not being afraid to wear them outside and showing off and flaunting though. Thats part of Witch's point, even if you dont want people to know you don't need to be so afraid because hardly anyone will notice and even those that do won't care. Its one thing to be afraid of telling your SO but people freak out about the checkout lady at Walmart.

I think hiding from your SO is a heartbreak waiting to happen.

Quite frankly, if I was married to somebody for several years and they had hid it from me, I'd be severely hurt.

The whole point is to be in love with somebody, not be in love with who you THINK somebody is.

If a relationship lasts a year with me, by the end of that year, he/she knows just about everything there is to know about me.

My AB side, I get that out of the way in a month. Why waste time with somebody who won't put up with it?

Anyway, yeah, Freya seems to understand my point. I happen to be the "pacifier in public" type, but my whole point is, putting 0 effort in to hiding and people still don't notice. Thank you Freya!

Hey everyone,

this seems to be a very heated discussion and I couldn't resist a respoinse. I tend to read here a lot but I don't tend to post much.

First, I think that everyone has to be respectful of each others choices and their fears. unfortunately, we still live in a society where many people are judgemental and sometimes the consequences of revealing parts of our private lives can be disasterous. The fact that it shouldn't be that way doesn't change things any.

First I think we should all acknowledge that it those like DW that will pave the way for others. Just like the brave gays and lesbians that blazed the way for so many others to come out it will be the outspoken, devil-may care diaper wearers like DW that will brave the jeers to open doors for others. That same traits that makes DW perhaps a little outspoken is what makes her a trail blazers.

By the same token I think that those like DwW need to understand that not everyone is ready to face the possible consequences of sharing this part of their lives. Perhaps instead of trying to be somewhat forceful DW you could try being a little more supportive. I'm not ragging you...in fact i applaud you but I think yu were a little more heavy handed then intended. The lifestyle needs those with your courage....just tempered with alittle more tact...

My opinion only...

Mommy Olivia

It not about being ashamed of what you are or who you are its about respecting others in society. Like I said a hundred times I do not care if your male, female, straight, gay, ab, dl, or whatever the heck you want to classify yourself as. Flashing a diaper in public or doing something sexual explicit in public is highly offensive and intruding on others rights. If you want to wear a diaper under normal clothing fine go nuts. If you want to go out in public dressed like a toddler, that may be taking it to extreme. If your flashing your undergarments, congrats your one step away from being a sexual pred. So while some are ashamed and hide it, there are tons of us who are not ashamed who just do not do it in public because well we respect society. Besides I for one do not have any urge what so ever to go out like that in public For me its just a sexual kink, a stress reducer and thats about it. So therefore by not doing it in public im hiding it? I call bush speak.

It not about being ashamed of what you are or who you are its about respecting others in society. Like I said a hundred times I do not care if your male, female, straight, gay, ab, dl, or whatever the heck you want to classify yourself as. Flashing a diaper in public or doing something sexual explicit in public is highly offensive and intruding on others rights. If you want to wear a diaper under normal clothing fine go nuts. If you want to go out in public dressed like a toddler, that may be taking it to extreme. If your flashing your undergarments, congrats your one step away from being a sexual pred. So while some are ashamed and hide it, there are tons of us who are not ashamed who just do not do it in public because well we respect society. Besides I for one do not have any urge what so ever to go out like that in public For me its just a sexual kink, a stress reducer and thats about it. So therefore by not doing it in public im hiding it? I call bush speak.

i agree with this guy, all the way.

again there is a difference between what were talking about and flashing, flaunting or showing off!

and no if you don't want to wear them in public you shouldn't. Whats silly is when somebody wants to and wont because theyre afraid of what strangers will think when they're not even going to notice or care.

Exactly. If you can go out in them fear-free, GOOD FOR YOU! Seriously, I'm happy for you. But to bite others over it, that's just wrong. Some of us don't have that luxury for a variety of reasons.

Mine are similar to "I M Soaked". I live in a town, in a state, within a community, and within a family where if this were to become public knowledge, I would be permanently stigmatized and would lose my career (not job, CAREER), lose respect from most of my peers, lose friends who can't understand, and lose respect from most, maybe ALL of my family as well. Possibly even disowned entirely.

It's true that it's wrong. Wrong that I should even have something to fear, something to lose, but when looking at it from a personal perspective, IT DOES NOT MATTER. That's simply my life and I have to deal with it as best as I can. I will not throw my career, friends, and family away over a diaper kink/fetish. There's a LOT more to life than diapers!

So to call me or anyone in a similar situation a "scared little sheep" because you have the freedom to be who you are is myopic, inconsiderate, and extremely rude. It's great that you can be so open, but show some respect and understanding to those in different situations.