LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared Sheep

Ok, there was discussion involving the scared sheep going through all kinds of effort to make sure nobody can tell they are wearing diapers. In an effort to prove that NOBODY FREAKING CARES about your diaper, maybe I'll start accepting requests from people... show them the fear is stupid. Why make yourself less comfortable out of fear when the fear is unfounded?

So go ahead, post a request. It has to be something appropriate... meaning, for example, lifting my skirt in public would be inappropriate no matter what I've got on.

I also need time to do it. I'm not driving to Wal-mart just to see if somebody can hear crinkling, but I'll report back next time I go there for something.

Well, I'm going to go put my crinkly thick Bambino diaper on, toss my skirt on over it, and head out to my job interview in that dead quiet office I handed in my job application at.

scared%20sheep.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D Whitch

Why don't you go to your biological Mommy and Daddy's house and prance around in their front room, totally naked except for your precious bambino and see how they accept the fact that you wear diapers, when you don't need them. AB/DL or not I guarantee they will react negatively.

D Whitch

Why don't you go to your biological Mommy and Daddy's house and prance around in their front room, totally naked except for your precious bambino and see how they accept the fact that you wear diapers, when you don't need them. AB/DL or not I guarantee they will react negatively.

Thank you. See, you prick, there are plenty of people that agree with me. Give it time, there will be more posts like his and mine. You obviously don't understand that I am not scared of you- I would kick your ass senseless. ;)

At least you started another topic to whine and complain.

I'm no sheep.wolf-774738.jpg

whew...

First:

Diapered_Witch,

I find your attitude to be somewhat pushing & bewildering at the same moment... Common' I'm sure there is one thing in your life, or even many things of which you are afraid... no need to say yes or no, I've been into some very scary shit, and have never in my entire life met a single human being completely free of fear.

You may consider it "silly" or "useless" or "unnecessary" to be afraid of going out in diapers or be "noticed" for diapers - this is you.

You would maybe freak about something completely different - wheras there sure will be other who think "hell, why is she so fucken scared about *that*".

You're 24, I'm 27 - I'm not much older, and I don't know you in person. I have honestly no idea what you have done, been through, seen, experienced, suffered, enjoyed,... I just know I've seen more shit than average joe could possible grasp in my last 27 years. I've seen guys and girls being unafraid of certain "scary" situations, whilst others have litteraly peed their pants - everybody, depending on his/hers very own experience reacts differently and is afraid of different things/situations. Also it changes... as a child I was fuckin' scared of spiders - not small tiny ones, but anything large and hairy... And whilst I would never get a pet spider these days, I've handled some and it was actually a nice experience... But back in my childhood, I would have preffered to die on the spot... Today I might think: "silly me"... but back then, the scare was very real. I know it's a simple "example"... but it's the same with any other fear..

and now I ask you, by what right and by what experience you take out the "right" to come over like this? basically labelling someone else a "scared sheep" because a certain someone might be afraid of being exposed as a "Diaper Wearer". Something some of us prefer to keep private - for whatever reason. Heck if someone sees my diaper I don't give much of a shit, when I wear outside, but I am aware of situations where it would be inappropriate to get exposed with my FETISH (I'm not incontinent - which would make quite some difference to me).

DL-CanesFan:

well I can see that diapered_witch's post could have pissed you off, but why get into name-calling is still beyond me?... it doesn't solve any situation, and at best it makes dw feel like she hit a "nail".

I M Soaked:

She might have done that - her parents might have reacted bad or good... after all she/he says to be transgendered... so his/hers (what would be appropriate?) parents already maybe have had their first "moment of shock" with outings of their child...

Maybe the reactions from the parents, friends and co-workers have been all positive (I would be frankly astonished & amazed - but it is a possibility none the less).

Maybe DW doesn't truly care what the people around her/him think - and thus has no, absolutely no objections as being regarded as a "freak".

Maybe he/she is so frickin' keen on any lil' bit of attention, that even "unwelcome" attention is a positive thing.

Maybe because of that or other things DW is unafraid of being seen in diapers and doesn't mind any bit of complication which might come from it? Maybe...

I say what I said above in my "original reply to DW" - I think the post is "rude" at best.

I do not care to a degree if someone sees my diaper when I am wearing it because for all they know it is a disability but I am not going to flaunt it and be like "look at me, I just wet my diaper, don't you love it?" - That would be HIGHLY inappropriate and irresponsible - working in the RTP in NC one must be very professional as well as to a degree be careful of who knows. I am sure many are in the same situations.

I do not care to a degree if someone sees my diaper when I am wearing it because for all they know it is a disability but I am not going to flaunt it and be like "look at me, I just wet my diaper, don't you love it?" - That would be HIGHLY inappropriate and irresponsible - working in the RTP in NC one must be very professional as well as to a degree be careful of who knows. I am sure many are in the same situations.

I don't flaunt either, but I don't hide. (Not saying you do, just saying I agree with what you say there.)

whew...

First:

Diapered_Witch,

I find your attitude to be somewhat pushing & bewildering at the same moment... Common' I'm sure there is one thing in your life, or even many things of which you are afraid... no need to say yes or no, I've been into some very scary shit, and have never in my entire life met a single human being completely free of fear.

You may consider it "silly" or "useless" or "unnecessary" to be afraid of going out in diapers or be "noticed" for diapers - this is you.

You would maybe freak about something completely different - wheras there sure will be other who think "hell, why is she so fucken scared about *that*".

You're 24, I'm 27 - I'm not much older, and I don't know you in person. I have honestly no idea what you have done, been through, seen, experienced, suffered, enjoyed,... I just know I've seen more shit than average joe could possible grasp in my last 27 years. I've seen guys and girls being unafraid of certain "scary" situations, whilst others have litteraly peed their pants - everybody, depending on his/hers very own experience reacts differently and is afraid of different things/situations. Also it changes... as a child I was fuckin' scared of spiders - not small tiny ones, but anything large and hairy... And whilst I would never get a pet spider these days, I've handled some and it was actually a nice experience... But back in my childhood, I would have preffered to die on the spot... Today I might think: "silly me"... but back then, the scare was very real. I know it's a simple "example"... but it's the same with any other fear..

and now I ask you, by what right and by what experience you take out the "right" to come over like this? basically labelling someone else a "scared sheep" because a certain someone might be afraid of being exposed as a "Diaper Wearer". Something some of us prefer to keep private - for whatever reason. Heck if someone sees my diaper I don't give much of a shit, when I wear outside, but I am aware of situations where it would be inappropriate to get exposed with my FETISH (I'm not incontinent - which would make quite some difference to me).

"Scared Sheep"... Somebody used the term, and I ran with it. Honestly, I didn't mean to stir up such anger.

There's a difference between being discreet and being freakin paranoid.

I put on a diaper and put normal, whatever I think looks decent, clothes on top. There, diaper hidden. Don't need all kinds of layers, or extra thick pants, or even pick a different diaper. If I decided to tuck my shirt in, never wore short skirts, and actually had interest in being careful with my messenger bag, nobody would EVER know.

No need for all the extra work, standard street clothes will do the job with no problem at all what-so-ever.

Now, the shorter, flowier skirt I like to wear when appropriate, yes, if I am not careful, which I'm not, you can tell I have a diaper on. Of course, I won't wear that to work unless I get hired at Peek-a-Boos or something. Trust me, that ain't going to happen.

So where do I get any right to say anything? If everyone goes SO FAR out of their way to hide, and then does get found out, it looks like you had something nasty to hide in the first place. Makes us all look like freaks. My friend thought we were till she started hanging out with me. In conversation, I was told that it's my nonchalant attitude about it that made her realize it's harmless. Harmless to the point that a kid (not sure the relation to her, but blood relative) swiping my pacifier right from my mouth was something amusing, not frightening or disturbing.

Trust me... OVER do the hiding, and we look like something that needs to be hidden and kept far away from normal people.

Be nonchalant, and people tend to feel fine. Hiding makes people look, kinda like that "Do not enter" sign on the door makes me want to open it so bad, but that same door with no sign wouldn't have even caught my eye.

So what's nonchalant in my dictionary?

As far as dress... I don't do anything different with my diaper than I would with underwear. No extra layers, or crinkle muffling, hell, not even tucking in a shirt (I hate tucking in my shirt no matter what I wear). This includes outfits that are playful and a little showy. Hey, if miss underwear can wear a shorter frilly skirt, sometimes I'm going to also.

Pacifier, Wolf, I use them when I don't need to be adult. ALL my friends know, and none of them care.

Disposing of diapers... *shrug* I roll them up and walk them over to the garbage as I would any other trash. Most people don't even turn their head.

As for what my family thinks...

My dad disowned me a long long time ago for unrelated reasons.

My mom, she's gotten over it. It's just part of me now, and for the most part, doesn't care. Would I walk in front of her wearing just my diaper? No, because that'd be inappropriate no matter if it's a diaper or panties, it's just not appropriate.

I M Soaked:

She might have done that - her parents might have reacted bad or good... after all she/he says to be transgendered... so his/hers (what would be appropriate?) parents already maybe have had their first "moment of shock" with outings of their child...

Maybe the reactions from the parents, friends and co-workers have been all positive (I would be frankly astonished & amazed - but it is a possibility none the less).

Maybe DW doesn't truly care what the people around her/him think - and thus has no, absolutely no objections as being regarded as a "freak".

Maybe he/she is so frickin' keen on any lil' bit of attention, that even "unwelcome" attention is a positive thing.

Maybe because of that or other things DW is unafraid of being seen in diapers and doesn't mind any bit of complication which might come from it? Maybe...

I say what I said above in my "original reply to DW" - I think the post is "rude" at best.

To answer you're question, I'm a girl, so female pronouns are correct. I appreciate you asking, as it's the only way you'd know, right? (I wish DD would set it up so it'd say I Am a...: T-girl [or T-boys for all the FtM], so people would know what to call me)

The day I got sick of hiding, I went to my mom, binky in my mouth, bottle in my hand, and said "These are mine, I like them. There, now I don't have to be so damn secretive!". She doesn't like it, but she tolerates it. At the time, I was living there, and hiding meant bottles were growing mold under the bed waiting for the house to be empty. Turns out she was happy I wasn't sneaking around drugs or something.

I like positive attention. Generally, people like me. Most people have little or no reaction to things like the pacifier, my stuffed wolf, and my friends, although had a few curious questions, had very little reaction to the diapers when they found out. Most were like "Whatever floats your boat".

I'm not a fan of negative attention, so I usually just pay no mind to it. Whatever, so the girl at work who pried in to my personal life and found I wear diapers (hiding would NOT have saved me here) resulted in getting talked about (still better than her finding I was born male, which is really what she was digging for). Whatever, she's a dits and will probably be working factory jobs long after I start an actual career. I bet she's in to something really fucked up herself and doesn't want to deal with her own "freakness". Other co-workers, when they got told by dits bitch, pretty much were like "Oh, that's why she waits for the big stall!" and left it alone.

Complications? Ha! I've never had any. One boss had an issue, and I've had many bosses. He asked "Is there a NEED for the diapers?", and I just got all sarcastic and was like "Oh no, I just think it makes my ass look nice"... He says "Ok, what are they for?" and I said "You're a smart man. Use your imagination." and it was left at that. He found out cause I worked out in an annex and the bathroom trash was itty bity (and didn't know they used clear trash bags).

See, I never lied, but never really truthed either.

Negative reactions... My grandmother thinks the paci is going to ruin my teeth. One ex girlfriend wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, but compromised with me taking my diaper off before we got intimate (easy enough, I didn't put up any argument).

That's about it.

Oh, wait, there was one more... One woman in a grocery store said I was too old for a paci, and I was like "You're just upset that I can hang on to my youth and you can't!" *tung out*

Yes, I'm quite OUT at times, but when I'm not, nobody notices. Nobody looks at my butt in the grocery store and accuses me of wearing diapers. And I doubt they aren't just refraining from saying anything, cause I'd think I'd notice a stare once in a while if that was the case.

I've had people tell me they envy my freedom. They have it, they're just too scared to use it. It's not like there's some law against walking around wal-mart with a pacifier that I just have an "out of jail free" card for.

I'm just me, where ever I feel like being me, cause me is all I know how to be. Well, I know how to be some guy with my previous name, but that guy sucks, I don't wanna be him, ew.

now now folks just to set the record straight i am in fact the one that called you all scared sheep not miss witch so if you have a problem with it too bad or just simply prove me wrong. and save your name calling and attempts at trying to get into a fight with me online after all i dont know you and you surely do not have any kind of clue of who i am. and miss witch i congradulate you for doing what you are doing

now now folks just to set the record straight i am in fact the one that called you all scared sheep not miss witch so if you have a problem with it too bad or just simply prove me wrong. and save your name calling and attempts at trying to get into a fight with me online after all i dont know you and you surely do not have any kind of clue of who i am. and miss witch i congradulate you for doing what you are doing

Then, to set the record straight too, my reply to diapered witch, actually should be meant for you too.

Well, I guess I'm just a 'scared sheep' but now that the dialogue has calmed a little, I'll brave speaking up.

I have two points to mention. First of all, I was petrified to wear in public AT ALL for a long time. Finally I broke down and tried it. Yes, I think you can discretely wear with no concern of being 'outted' - until you leak, that is. So for part one, yes, time and experience have brought me to a point where I'm less afraid of wearing in public. Having someone speak out against scared sheep does nothing to change my attitude about wearing - now nor would it have in the past. The reason for that is really point two:

I think we need to make some differentiation between personal situations. Because one person brought it up to her mother successfully doesn't mean that everyone is going to be so accepting. Read the posts! How many times have there been threads with post after post one saying - oh yes, tell those around you - I did and it went great - and the next saying - DON'T tell! I did and lost...

Because I'm into diapers myself, I'd be a little more understanding, but how many non-diaper people would want their children taught by someone who wore diapers for the fun of it...would want to go for counseling, financial advice, personal advice, religious or faith advice from someone who wore diapers for the fun of it (or to men who wore women's underwear for the fun of it either)???

The fact that some people in some life situations can be 'accepted' even though those close to them do not approve necessarily, is NOT proof that NO ONE will reject an ab/dl. While I've taken to wearing more and more, I am admittedly one of those scared sheep because my wife has made very clear statements about her lack of understanding for men who wear women's underwear "If I ever came home and caught you in my underwear, I'd be out the door so fast..." I'm pretty sure, she just hasn't had occassion to make a similar comment about a 60 yo man wearing a diaper for the fun of it. My adult children are 'vanilla' enough (as am I, really) that they might accept it, but at a very high cost to my relationship with them. As for my job - I wouldn't stand a chance of keeping my job - take your American disabilities act and do as you wish with it, it isn't there to protect those with fetishes! AND finally, I like my life outside of diapers enough and have spent enough time getting to where I am in life (relationships - not money, power or prestige - believe me!). I don't care to risk all that, trusting that because SOME people are accepted those those around them, those around ME will automatically accept MY preference in underwear!

Go ahead...call me a scared sheep. If it makes you feel better, call me anything you like. I'm secure in how I feel. I'm not better or worse than you and I bear you no ill will. It would be nice, however, if you judged me (and others) on MY circumstances rather than your own.

And thanks for calming down the thread so I felt it was worthwhile adding my feelings.

I'm not saying ADA would protect, I'm saying it makes employers far less inclined to ask.

My whole point has been that nobody notices. I'm just open about it, but putting a drop of care in to not being noticed and nobody will notice.

It seems to be that, even though I am not as far in to the AB thing as some people here (I HATE crawling, baby-babble makes me insane, and baby toys like the stacking rings and blocks do nothing for me), I seem to embrace this part of me far more than most anyone here.

I love my pacifier, my stuffed wolf, diapers, and even bottles... My TiVo may have Magic School Bus and the Wiggles at any given time... I lug around a children's lunchbox to work (Hello Kitty, to be exact), complete with thermos and character utensils. Even my wrist watch is a big character head with the clock hands on her face (1:50 and 10:10 make her look mad. *giggle*), oh, and you should see my cell phone!

Is it the fact that I see nothing wrong with this that makes me a freak?

I can still do my job. So what if I'm filling out my paperwork with a cartoon pen, it's still black ink.

The only reason I didn't wear my Mary Janes to work is because my job required steel toed shoes.

I just want to know...

Why is everyone so hell bent on being perfect little grown ups?

I'm only as adult as the situation requires at any given time. 90% of my life outside of work doesn't require me to be grown up at all, so I'm not. And at work, I can still have a cartoon lunchbox and watch, and yes, I got excited over a cookie from the vending machine. Big deal.

You're not a freak, but we're not scared sheep, either. It is perfectly rational to hide your diaper-wearing from the unpredictable public--for many of us, being shamed and ridiculed, even if not to our faces, is just too high a price for the pleasure of wearing close-fitting pants or short skirts while diapered in public. It's a matter of courtesy, too; no one wants to know you're pooping and peeing in their midst. Being indiscreet about wearing diapers is kind of like talking about your period in public--menstruation is a fact of life and we shouldn't think less of a woman because she menstruates, but it's still gross.

I's gettin' more comfy in wearin' in public. I jus' started last Monday, an' I wore a diapie at work, today, in fact, I haven't gone wiffout a diapie since working on tuesday. I found maybe I's da only one dat hears da crinkles. An, if dey don't hear it, den how would dey know? So, I's not such a scawed sheep....I's not a sheep.... I's a FOX!

You're not a freak, but we're not scared sheep, either. It is perfectly rational to hide your diaper-wearing from the unpredictable public--for many of us, being shamed and ridiculed, even if not to our faces, is just too high a price for the pleasure of wearing close-fitting pants or short skirts while diapered in public. It's a matter of courtesy, too; no one wants to know you're pooping and peeing in their midst. Being indiscreet about wearing diapers is kind of like talking about your period in public--menstruation is a fact of life and we shouldn't think less of a woman because she menstruates, but it's still gross.

so I shouldn't dress cute cause somebofy MIGHT notice I've got a diaper? I don't think so!

I think Aleia was expressing a point of view without slamming anyone else. At the same time, I think Aleia is talking about something from a slightly different point of view as Diapered_Witch.

I don't think the point is whether you flaunt your diapers or not. It doesn't sound like Diapered_Witch flaunts anything - just isn't concerned whether or not people notice. Many people can and do get along well with that philosophy - I'm not criticizing that nor does it sound like Aleia is real hot on that either, but I shouldn't speak for anyone else.

My point is simply that I don't want to condemn or criticize you for your comfort in letting people know about your diapers - but neither do I want to be criticized for my own reality - which is, I have too much to lose to take on your attitude, not because I'm better or worse than you, but because my situation is different. I do agree with you that most people don't know what underwear you're wearing and don't care. That's fine. My concern is that IF anyone did notice, I could lose my wife, my family, my friends and my job. If you can't understand that, I guess I forgive you. I'm a little less forgiving if you want to continue to label and criticize those of us who are in such positions.

I think Aleia was expressing a point of view without slamming anyone else. At the same time, I think Aleia is talking about something from a slightly different point of view as Diapered_Witch.

I don't think the point is whether you flaunt your diapers or not. It doesn't sound like Diapered_Witch flaunts anything - just isn't concerned whether or not people notice. Many people can and do get along well with that philosophy - I'm not criticizing that nor does it sound like Aleia is real hot on that either, but I shouldn't speak for anyone else.

My point is simply that I don't want to condemn or criticize you for your comfort in letting people know about your diapers - but neither do I want to be criticized for my own reality - which is, I have too much to lose to take on your attitude, not because I'm better or worse than you, but because my situation is different. I do agree with you that most people don't know what underwear you're wearing and don't care. That's fine. My concern is that IF anyone did notice, I could lose my wife, my family, my friends and my job. If you can't understand that, I guess I forgive you. I'm a little less forgiving if you want to continue to label and criticize those of us who are in such positions.

I kinda feel sad for you tho. My attitude of not hiding leaves me with nothing that's going to be lost. Any relationships I had were lost from entirely unrelated reasons, never had issues with friends, because all that I acquired, I did so without holding back anything. My bosses sometimes find out, depending on the size of the company. They ask if there is a need for the diapers, I say yes (cause there is, just not one a urologist would agree with), and that's the end of it. (Occasionally, they prefer I dispose of them certain ways, such as refraining from using the back area bathrooms in one place cause the trash wasn't emptied nearly as often)

What an inappropriate, naive, and ignorant thread to start.

I wouldn't call us sheep, cause if we were, we'd never go to such a highly popular site such as this......

but scared, heck yeah I was scared when I was younger....I got over it mostly by practicing...however I still make a point that certain things are never breathed of at work or on work computers...and won't let my bank or credit card know about my periodic diaper purchases...

and anybody who reads here encounters those who still haven't overcome their fears...won't wear outside the house, etc.

If you want to get over the fear, just realize that a lot of people are wearing diapers, SOMEBODY is buying all those adult diapers from the store shelves, and there are plenty of reasons to purchase them besides wearing them yourself. Also, to have a crinkly diaper heard, you need to be in a quiet space and moving a bit.....just pull a crumpled-up plastic grocery bag out of your pocket...

Usually I enjoy reading your posts diapered witch but this time it seems like an attempt to pick a fight with the folks in the DL forum. Thats not cool hun.

~Brian

I've been feeling caged. "Do this", "don't do that", "Don't dress that way", "People will stare if you drag that fucking wolf everywhere", "women don't wear stuff like that", "You attract too much attention to yourself"....

It's enough to make me burry them all in the back yard!

I've been feeling caged. "Do this", "don't do that", "Don't dress that way", "People will stare if you drag that fucking wolf everywhere", "women don't wear stuff like that", "You attract too much attention to yourself"....

It's enough to make me burry them all in the back yard!

I'm all for being who you are hun. I applaud it! I just don't know how giving those people who don't feel the same a hard time. I agreed with you on the last post about hiding. I wear my diapers and don't worry about anyone seeing because I know no one will see; however, there are those who are paranoid. I don't see how calling them scared sheep will help them be less scared. Thats all. Don't stop being who you are Witch, I admire that and I stand next to you when it comes to being proud of who we are!