LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Creativity

Here's where girls have the edge...I would just line an old pair of underwear with lots of thick pads. Sometimes I folded up a towel or two, drew them up between my legs, and put on a pair of tight undershorts to hold them in place. That felt GREAT, but the bulge was quite obvious through my covers, so I had to take care not to fall asleep while "diapered."

I never peed in either type of makeshift diaper because the pads would explode, and I would have to wash the smelly, soaked towels without being caught and without leaving any stains. Besides, they were family bath towels, and that would have been quite inconsiderate.

i used to use half a roll of toilet paper and saran wrap, sometimes i would put a pair of tightie whities over it but the saran wrap held good enough that i didn't need them.

they were really bulgy and felt great, but they only held one wetting, they were slow to put on and a real pain to flush. it usually took over 6 flushes to get it all down the toilet and i had to tear it off in pieces to keep from clogging it.

all in all they beat towels, sheets, multiple layers of underwear, and pretty much everything else i tried mostly because of how soft they felt and how easy it is to hide.

it's kind of nice to be able to bring nothing but a roll of saran wrap in the bathroom and come out wearing a diaper.

Absorbent stuff I used: towels, pillowcases, t-shirts, paper towels, multiple layers of underpants, and (O frabjous day when I found a bag of them in the attic!) my old cloth diapers from when I was a baby. Waterproof stuff I used: Various sizes of garbage bags, plastic vegetable bags from the grocery store, saran wrap. Safety pins and duct tape for attaching them together. Necessity is a mother...

Real diapers are so, so much better.

Towells were my favourite (an absolute pain to hide) and then along came my sisters old cloth Nappies ! heaven ! with a pair of Rubber Pants until they broke or were found (never did know what happened to them!)but when they were gone I had to use one of those new fangled plastic bags that were like gold dust (1956 ish) my mum complained bitterly that the wind must have blown one of them off the washing line !

Plastic bags were very very new in those days and when you got one you used it again and again ! so I used mine on many ocassions ! :drinks_wine:

I got so I was really good at taking a white kitchen trash bag, cutting them down the sides and then lining them with lots of thick paper towels. I'd overlap a thick strip of paper towels right down the center for added thickness right in the middle and then I would fold over the edges of the plastic bag and staple them all along the edges. I could even make them contoured in the crotch area and they looked very much like a regular disposable diaper! The fit was great too, and the paper towels would be pretty absorbent, remembering when I was a teen they didn't yet use the polimer gel filling for diapers.

I started with real cloth baby diapers. Also tried towels, small quilts, and curtains. For covers I tried trash bags. Also a pair of my mom's control pants. I tried buying a shower cap and cutting leg holes in it (I liked the colors). Then I found flannel receiving blankets.

HPIM1962.jpg

Most of us during our earlier years had limited or no acess to diapers so we made use of what was around,what did you make use of that was laying about ?

I used tea towels several of them together and then pinned them using diaper pins. I also used baby diapers a few times as i babysat for a couple that had a baby.

I used toilet paper in my undies....an' though I started in my younger years, I didn't stop until I put a diapie on, last monday. An' I din't pee, cuz I found dat no matter how thick I made a wad of toilet paper, it didn't keep my pee from runnin' everywhere. But, I got pretty good at putting toilet paper down. I could even have da runs, and it'd be little to no mess in da undies....when dere was a mess, it's normally cuz it went off da edge of da toilet paper.