LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictures And Faces

So I've got a round of some pretty decent pics of my sweet ass, and I wonder -- How many of you that post pictures are comfortable posting ones where your identity is clearly viewable?

My issue is that I'm fairly recognizable, especially in the face/eyes.

While I've looked at TONS of ABDL pics, I've yet to go out in public and see someone I saw in a picture on DDi, or ABY or something. So should I expect the same when it comes my turn to being on the lens-side of the camera?

Don't get me wrong, I love love LOVE attention (Mommy says I'm a Attention Whore!), but I'd like a few suggestions/comments.

Yes, I understand that if I wanted the ultimate privacy/security, I'd just not post pictures at all and be totally anonymous. But, my desire to be free (and possibly be a creep's wank material) outweighs my better judgment at this point.

BoyRicky, you're one of the more photographed boys around. . . How many times has a stranger come up to you and been all, "Hey, OMG, I know you from your website/DDi/internet!" ?

What would you all do if you saw someone you reco'd from a diaper pic? Approach? Nothing?

Each of us has to consider just how public we are comfortable being connected to incontinence and AB/DL.

In our family it was assumed that at puberty all the gals would suffer bladder control challenges. Granny, Mom and her sister all needed diapers at night long before I was born. About the time I was toilet trained Granny needed diapers 24/7. When I was 8 my older sister reached puberty and soon wet her bed. That happened to me when I was 12, and also for each of our younger sisters at puberty. None of this was any sort of secret within the family. Probably most of the neighbors knew, since so many gauze diapers were hung on lines at all three homes.

The family tradition was we did what was practical to avoid shocking outsiders, but none of us felt shame or embarrassment if people caught glimpses of diapers in use. By the time I was already an attorney and 26 did my youngest sister tell me she had read some incontinent people found AB games a coping strategy. That seemed so logical to me, and I really got into playing AB. Once I had read about AB in Fetish Times, joined DPF and subscribed to The Play Pen, I was familiar with photos of attractive women in diapers. My sister and I felt hardly any of those models actually were AB.

At first I wrote some open letters published by DPF without any photos. The result was I started getting many letters from members and non-members saying either they had a girlfriend sort of interested, or were the girlfriend and not so sure. By then I had married and also had been photographed while playing AB Girl. I decided to let DPF publish B&W versions of my pictures, without any attempt to hide my face. When people I felt were nice wrote polite letters to me, I often replied including one or two 4x6" color photos of me. That was 1991, before home scanners were available and the www was not yet practical. Based on many sincere letters from people I still believe actually are women, my husband and I decided to make a video showing how I actually relax at home after a long day as an attorney. We never expected to make a profit and in 1992 decided to let DPF distribute it, with the royalties going to child incontinence prevention charities. A lot of the first video were sold, and we made a sequel released in 1993. Facor in the number of people who made home copies for sharing, thousands of those Baby Angel videos are still floating around. Eventually a lot of my color photos turned up on-line. Over the past few weeks I have posted some of those photos here. Then in Feb 1992 the Montel Williams Show phoned, begging me to appear on their show wearing a BBG outfit. All the other big babies were in makeup. They put me in a black wig, gave me a tan with makeup. On the episode I was called "Jessica." My husband was not disguised in any way. At the time Montel was only on 35 stations, but he has repeated that show, first shown Feb 23, 1992, many times.

I have been a partner in my law firm since 1993. So far nobody has ever told me they recognized me from Montel, the Baby Angel videos or all those photos. In a few of the still pictures and scenes within the videos I am wearing clothing like I would in Court or the office. So, if anyone has recognized me, they were too shy to say so.

Eventually at AB/DL parties I have met many nice people who are fans of my pictures. I recognized a few from their own pictures. At the events we all greeted one another as fellow AB. But, a few times I have run into some AB I know in public when none of us are playing AB. Under those conditions, we are careful to say nothing that would alert outsiders.

I guess it first hand depends on a few basic things:

- What type of job are you in at the moment? Public?

- "Compromising" pictures may become an issue one day...

- Do your friends / relatives / etc. know? 'cause once the pictures are out chances are that someone, even unintentionally may find them.

- and last but not least, don't just click that damn shutter... please think when taking pictures, do a nice set, make quality shots... everything else has been seen several thousand times ;)

honestly, I for one would NEVER want my picture in a diaper, just underwear, naked or during sex taken... I'm not comfortable with that.

Then again, "Attention" is actually the last thing I seek... I avoid it whenever possible... I'm not shy... I'm good at speaking to people, crowds, whatever... but I don't aim to get "public". if that makes any sense.

but even if I'd have my diaper-shots taken and have them on my computer I would make damn sure they'd never even get close to the internet ;)...

on the other hand, well if it's just one or two pictures and someone might discover them and confronts you, well there's still the old "yeah, stupid drinking game" or "it was a dare, got me 500$" thing... it might work. it may not....

however if you ever consider picking up a "public" job... DON't.

I don't just dream of having a public job, I want to be a singer/actor, both of which I possess a little bit of talent. So maybe they're tabloid material.

Anyway, they're already put up on my Photobucket because DDi's photo thingie is lame and doesn't like the photos I tried to upload. . . Too good of quality, too big.

I tried to create my own album, but I'm limited in space. :(

I myself don't really want to get myself recognized, but on the other hand I think pictures of just the lower body are kinda lame. As a result I've only posted a single pic of myself, which I subsequently removed. Too damn paranoid.

Great topic and a real concern. PERSONALLY, I own a service business. I deal with the public every day.. have for some years. I have posted recognizable (forgive spelling) pictures of myself. I'm not 'public' with my ab side. But I kinda like attention myself and LOVE people telling me I'm cute. So, thats my drive. Cuz I tinks I'm cute too.. But, love to hear it just the same. I live around the Bay Area of California, very populated. When I go to.. say.. well, San Francisco, I often wonder when someone looks at me twice if they are saying ..

"Baby Matthew?" Its never happened of course. But, what would I say? Yes, I am. If they are here, they are here for a reason. And its because they love diapers or AB or whatever. I mean really. I have as much or more to lose by being 'recognized' and discriminated (again, forgive spelling) by being recognized. In my world, I own my business where I service 90+ accounts A WEEK. I see alot of people. I just always figure.. If they seen my DD site or any other, they must be into it too. If someone recognized me from this or other diaper sites, I would expect that they are into it. Especially if they mentioned it for gods sake. Of course, your personal comfort is what matters. Nobody here can tell you what you feel comfy with. There are people here who have been here a LONG time, everyone here knows them, and they have never posted a pic of themselves. Only you know what your comfortable with.

I don't know if that helps but its my opinion.

See, and that was my thought, too: If someone DOES call me out on having seen me in a pictar (I'm also motivated by vain comments!) there's only a handful of places they could have seen it, and odds are, it's AB-related. I don't have a MySpace or whatever the kids are doing these days, and I certainly couldn't post it on my Facebook, because, well, that's too public to let ALL my friends and associates in on my secret. .

So far I've gotten a fair amount of views, but that's probably just because They're right at the top of the albums in the gallery. Go take a look, folks!

you will never see a picture of me ANYWHERE online unless you were to hack my account i have with a photo processing website. i take pics with my digital camera, upload them to that site, and they mail me hard copies. i dont take pictures of myself or my girlfriend wearing diapers, so you wont find any of those floating around the net either. the only thing i can say is be careful what and where you post those pics.

It all depends on how people feel about themselves and how they would feel if someone saw a picture of them in a diaper. I, too do not particularly like seeing just a picture of someone's diaper area. I've posted a couple pictures of me in diapers with shorts on over them (you can see the diapers clearly through the leg opeinings of my shorts) but I cover my actual face with a big "smiley face" for security. I'm pretty sure that if someone I know sees that picture somehow, they won't be able to know it's me. My pictures are taken at a remote place like the beach or a picnic table at a park somewhere so no one will even be able to connect the background with me. I like to be safe but feel it's ok to post a picture with the precautions I've taken.

I would have to agree with alot of you. I have had many pictures taken of me over the years and many of them posted around the internet. I have yet to run into anyone that knows my picture or anyone that I ahve seen there picture online. I have not had any new pictures done in a long time but I might soon be getting them done and posting again to the web. The only thing for me is that if it was to come up at work the first thing would be what where you doing there and then I would have to worry about my job. But I have no fear over losing the job as they, well I hope they do not, violate any of the rules that I have to follow.

Right now I'm getting back into the circle after being gone for a long time. I quit everything in 1998 and in 1999 I joined the army and started a new life. All this time something has been missing and I now know what it has been.

Army_Baby

As far as letting others know about your involvement in this experience, it's an individual thing. What are you comfortable with at this point in your life? Everyone has their fantasies about how far they want to push the edge of the envelope, but how far are you really willing to go? For some, it may be just letting the waist area of a diaper show above your jeans on shorts. Others feel compelled to "let it all hang out", as it were. I find myself in the latter category. It all depends on your individual situation.

Be advised: Once the cat is out of the bag...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)