LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For 24/7

Well, I've made it through my first full week 24/7. So far, so good. I bought wipes, last saturday, before going to UIC (University of Illinois, Chicago) to take a ISDS (Illinois State Dental Society) certification exam. The wipes are great! They make clean-up a breeze.

Oh, as for quantity, it depends on whether I work or not that day. On days I work, I go through maybe 3. I've been either holding it, or using the toilet at work, but still wearing, so toilet seems a little riskier. Glad I haven't had to poop at work, I'd have to take the diaper off, and hope the tabs still have some stick to them. But, even then, if it wasn't a dyer emergency, I'd just hold it. On my days off, I might go through as much as 5.....If I drink a gallon of water through the day like I sometimes do.

Well Its coming up on a month now that I haven't been out of my diapers. I have been using them as intended and not held back. This had brought up some issues where I leaked twice and didn't even realize it until it was too late. Fortunately no one notice. Wearing 24/7 is quite labor intensive. I have been having it easy as I had quite a supply of abena's. I am now running low and they are pretty expensive and money is getting tight. Im thinking about trying attends with a stuffer and see how that works. In the beginning I hadn't had plans on forcing the 24/7 wearing so it may be ending for me soon. I have been really enjoying myself, and would keep it going if our finances would keep going well. Maybe when we are back on track again I can go 24/7. I think in the month I have worn my bladder has shrunk a bit though. I go more often but don't void as much as I used to. (I don't soak the diaper) I also woke up wet once which was interesting. I am assuming if I keep it up it would probably get harder and harder for me to hold it, so maybe this is a good idea to stop now? Who knows.

Well anywhoo, thanks to everyone who answered my questions. I got a pretty good routine going on and I think I could keep it up for as long as I wanted if I saw fit.

~Brian

• 5 weeks later...

Well if anyone is interested I am still 24/7. Was able to work an odd job for some extra dough and bought a couple more cases of diapers.

Redneck, I see now what you mean about the heat. Its been getting warm out here in SOCAL. I work in the garage welding a lot and it has been really toasty! I'm still truckin on though.

I purchased Bambino's new Bianco diapers and I cant say enough good things about them. I really like them. They are absorbent, albeit not as thirsty as the classico's. Maybe I have been drinking more? Who knows... And they are all white! That is my favorite part! They remind me of pampers when I was young.

I have had two more "BAD" accidents when I was at school. That was a real pain and embarrassing but I was thankful for having my diaper on. Otherwise I would not have made it to the toilet. :)

~Brian

Well if anyone is interested I am still 24/7. Was able to work an odd job for some extra dough and bought a couple more cases of diapers.

Redneck, I see now what you mean about the heat. Its been getting warm out here in SOCAL. I work in the garage welding a lot and it has been really toasty! I'm still truckin on though.

Diapers can keep you warm!!!! Especially in the summer. I dont wear plastic pants in summer except on cool days and too bed.

I have had two more "BAD" accidents when I was at school. That was a real pain and embarrassing but I was thankful for having my diaper on. Otherwise I would not have made it to the toilet. :)

~Brian

Awsome you did. I like Bambinos alot. I wish they made the white ones in small. Im also impressed you are still 24/7 in diapers. :P

As far as disposables, I've stuck with Abena Super for over two months now. They cost about $100 a month for my needs, which isn't half bad, really. I get them from KCK, and they've just dropped their prices through the floor, though they're still pricey in bulk.

I tried going without a diaper once, but ended up pooping my undies, so I've been 24/7 all the time. It's been over a month, now. I feel no urge to stop.

awesome! that would happen to me too. I would wet my pants for sure and pee and poo in bed for sure.

Diapers can keep you warm!!!! Especially in the summer. I dont wear plastic pants in summer except on cool days and too bed.

Awsome you did. I like Bambinos alot. I wish they made the white ones in small. Im also impressed you are still 24/7 in diapers. :P

Thanks. It has been a little bit more work then everyday life but for some reason I am really enjoying myself with 24/7. :)

~Brian

The 'work' that goes into going 24/7 is all too true, which is why I gave up 24/7 a few months after I started. However, even though my experience palls in comparison to others' here, I'm glad to share. What worked for me was using generic diapers. I would use two at a time and punch holes in the inner one, so that they would essentially act like one thick diaper. Since they were generics I didn't mind going through them quickly.

My schedule was: Morning - double up. This would get me through the 'work day' when I'm out and about. I would change when I got home (I only doubled up if I was going back out). Then I would change again at night time right before bed (doubling up).

As for the tapes, I don't have any advice there since I didn't go number 2 in the diapers and just held it until between diaper changes.

Like I said, I gave it up after a while because it was more work than I thought. Plus, I was in a situation where I couldn't enjoy the diapers during the day time so I felt like I was wasting them. However, after a just a few weeks I was wetting in my dreams. At first I would wake myself up just as I started to go. Then I would have dreams about going but not wake up. Then it got to the point where I wouldn't even have dreams. I remember the first time I woke up wet without even realizing it. It was pretty cool. I remember waking up and not feeling well. I just changed out of my diaper without even thinking about it. As I balled it up to throw it away I felt that the front was warm, but even, so I still didn't think about it.

The other thing I wanted to mention was that after stopping 24/7 I found it necessary to wear at night for a few months. Even after I stopped wearing every night, I still had a few accidents. Now I don't wear diapers most nights. But the screwy thing is that I wet in my sleep every so often when I wear diapers, but almost never when I don't wear diapers. Pretty cool, huh?

The 'work' that goes into going 24/7 is all too true, which is why I gave up 24/7 a few months after I started. However, even though my experience palls in comparison to others' here, I'm glad to share. What worked for me was using generic diapers. I would use two at a time and punch holes in the inner one, so that they would essentially act like one thick diaper. Since they were generics I didn't mind going through them quickly.

My schedule was: Morning - double up. This would get me through the 'work day' when I'm out and about. I would change when I got home (I only doubled up if I was going back out). Then I would change again at night time right before bed (doubling up).

As for the tapes, I don't have any advice there since I didn't go number 2 in the diapers and just held it until between diaper changes.

Like I said, I gave it up after a while because it was more work than I thought. Plus, I was in a situation where I couldn't enjoy the diapers during the day time so I felt like I was wasting them. However, after a just a few weeks I was wetting in my dreams. At first I would wake myself up just as I started to go. Then I would have dreams about going but not wake up. Then it got to the point where I wouldn't even have dreams. I remember the first time I woke up wet without even realizing it. It was pretty cool. I remember waking up and not feeling well. I just changed out of my diaper without even thinking about it. As I balled it up to throw it away I felt that the front was warm, but even, so I still didn't think about it.

The other thing I wanted to mention was that after stopping 24/7 I found it necessary to wear at night for a few months. Even after I stopped wearing every night, I still had a few accidents. Now I don't wear diapers most nights. But the screwy thing is that I wet in my sleep every so often when I wear diapers, but almost never when I don't wear diapers. Pretty cool, huh?

I find 24/7 to only be a hit on my paycheck.

I find 24/7 to only be a hit on my paycheck.

I agree. It was difficult finding a routine, but once I did it was much easier. :) You know Witch, you have inspired me to be more "out" with who I am. As much as I agree with your posts about being who we are after reading a lot of what you have to say, I have found that I have been accepting myself more and more. It has also been easier for me to chat with my wife about my diaper desires. Three cheers to you hon!

~Brian

• 1 month later...

So three months and I am still 24/7. Still enjoying myself... :) I was having a tough time finding some baby wipes that smelled good until this morning. The pampers baby fresh are quite nice, and they are great at cleaning up messes too! I no longer flood my diaper unless it is as I wake up in the morning, and I have to watch out how much I take in during the day otherwise I find I spring a leak towards the end of the day. My bambino's have been sticking by me though and haven't let me down. I am wondering if I should stop sometime soon in fear of becoming diaper dependent. I know the jury is out as to whether or not this actually happens but I definitely notice that it is more difficult for me to hold it for long periods of time. I've also learned the wonders of Desitin. Not only does it have a heavenly scent but it keeps me free from rash, and I haven't had a rash yet! :D

~Brian

Congrats Brian on Continuing to Enjoy being 24/7. I am Also 24/7 out of Desire for about a Year Now, And I Also am enjoying it. Glad to know i'm not the only One!

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08!

Good for you - if it is what you enjoy, go for it !!

At least for the time being, 24/7 is not what I'd desire (although I had a few prologed weekends (4-5 days) where I was wearing 24/7)...

I never do #2 into my diaper - I tried this once or twice but it really doesn't do anything for me... peeing my diapers is great - but no poop stuff for me.

I usually wear Tena Slip (eurpean, plastic backed diapers with four tapes)... I usually wear Tena Slip Plus Medium for daytime stuff as I find them the most comfortable (they're not bulky and thus I don't feel restricted with walking, running, cycling, working...)... Their absobency isn't bad... can hold one or two floodings... but that's the max. I change them whenever they feel to wet and usually need something like 4 for the day. At night, at home or when I don't plan on moving around a lot I usually wear Tena Slip Super Medium - these are their second most absorbent diapers (Tena Slip Max being the top of the line)... they're quite "bulky" but can still be worn discretely enough as long as the pants aren't too tight (I hate tight pants anyways...)...

I chose to wear the "Super" also when I'm about to take a longer car or motorcycle ride or if I go by bus or train... with these I need like 2 to 3 for the day and another one or two for the evening / night.

I use a Zinkoxide cream if I wear 24/7 for several days... I try to wash often enough to keep me clean and not smelly.

about becoming "incontinent" or diaper dependant...

the easiest way, without stopping to wear diaper to check if you still can hold it good is to try not to wet every time you feel like it... hold it and see for how long until you get unconfortable... and see what happens then.

The good thing: you wear diapers, so if you can't hold it there's no big deal..

But if you don't just let go for some time, and will yourself to hold it for some time - diaper dependancy shouldn't become an issue.

good luck and have fun.

Diapers: I wear Abriform Plus. The tape issue is only an issue for readjusting tapes when the diaper starts to get saggy. I usually tighten and pin them at this point.

Change: I go through 1-3 diapers each day.

Barrier: Desitin rocks. Vaseline is a good barrier too.

~ Moogle

i've never gone 247 longer than 10 days but i do so often and at least every weekend. My problem with being 247 is that my testys very rapidly get dried out which becomes painfull and i can't wear for days. Recently i overheard that this could be caused by the baby powder, is that so? anyone else heard of that? cause if i can find a way to wear 247 without going through this i'm sure i'd enjoy it

Have no issues with being dry!!! lol Sorry to hear about your problem with your... ahem... testis. lol try using some desitin. It helps moisturize too.

I agree. It was difficult finding a routine, but once I did it was much easier. :) You know Witch, you have inspired me to be more "out" with who I am. As much as I agree with your posts about being who we are after reading a lot of what you have to say, I have found that I have been accepting myself more and more. It has also been easier for me to chat with my wife about my diaper desires. Three cheers to you hon!

~Brian

This is exactly the kind of thing I attempted to accomplish with some of my harshly worded posts.

I just go through life as myself. Sure, some people stare at the girl with the paci, clutching her wolf... but more often than not, I find that the kind people tend to approach me, and say positive things. At my church, a mother said it was cute I still carry my wolf around, and one said the tag I put on floppy to help aid his return was a brilliant idea.

I've had people say things like "Well at least changing a baby's diaper will be a cakewalk for you!".

...and most importantly, I tend to attract the type of people I want to be friends with. I don't care about pleasing the judgmental ass at work, cause I don't care to ever spend time with him. He thinks I'm a sick freak, whatever, no skin off my nose.

i've never gone 247 longer than 10 days but i do so often and at least every weekend. My problem with being 247 is that my testys very rapidly get dried out which becomes painfull and i can't wear for days. Recently i overheard that this could be caused by the baby powder, is that so? anyone else heard of that? cause if i can find a way to wear 247 without going through this i'm sure i'd enjoy it

How's it hanging? ;)

I don't know anything about going 24/7, but have heard that too much baby powder down there day after day can block the pours and give you a painful rash.

Beth