LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

Does anyone who wears in public and who feels comfortable wearing naturally find themselves when bending over naturally pulling down their shirt in the back. Its strange because I am not emberrassed for others to see my diaper I just think its a habit. I am trying to break the habit and just be a little carefree...as my boyfriend said he noticed I did that sometimes. But yeh...I know sort of a vague question and hard to answer but where else could I ask something like this.

Does anyone who wears in public and who feels comfortable wearing naturally find themselves when bending over naturally pulling down their shirt in the back. Its strange because I am not emberrassed for others to see my diaper I just think its a habit. I am trying to break the habit and just be a little carefree...as my boyfriend said he noticed I did that sometimes. But yeh...I know sort of a vague question and hard to answer but where else could I ask something like this.

I think it's natural for anyone to pull their shirt down in the back if they bend down or squat down. For example, if you watch the contestants on "The Price Is Right", one of the first things they do after climbing the stairs to get on stage is pull down their shirt in the back. Same for when they spin the big wheel (at least the women all do). In my case, if I'm not wearing a coat and don't want my diaper to show I will try and make sure my shirt is tucked in in back when I get out of my car and go into a store. Same when I bend down and don't want my diaper to show. On the other hand, sometimes I don't care if my diaper does show, like if I'm in a drug store in the diaper aisle and I bend down. I'm not bothered if my diaper shows out the back of my pants a little when I'm out of town or someplace where I'm sure I won't run into anyone I know. As I've said before, it's just another type of underwear and better than showing everyone a plumber's butt crack! It depends on how comfortable a person is in wearing diapers in public and the fact that someone may notice. As you said, you yourself are not embaressed with others seeing your diaper so it must just be habit with you, like the contestants on "The Price Is Right". I do think that there are a lot of diaper wearers out there that are a bit self concious when out in public that do tend to pull their shirt down in back just because they are afraid someone will see their diaper though.

I was crouched just today at work, I knew damn well like 2 or more inches of diaper were just out for the world to see. Whatever, so I'm wearing a diaper. What of it?!

I do it all the time! and I get in trouble for it too! My daddy always tells me to stop fussing with my clothes, no one is goin to see my diaper....but I always think they will!

I wear diapers all the time and when i first started i did reach back lots of times. i forget to crouch and then i am exposed! Oh well. Daddy say I dont need to worry as someone else said, they will think it is for a medical reason mostly.

The again, Daddy likes it when my diaper gets exposed in public sometimes. Sometimes when we are at the farm, we have to do laundry in town. So with the plastic pants and diapers and boy clothes and toddler clothes with snaps that's lots of exposure, then of course when Daddy asks me to get the stuff out of the dryer and bend over to do that, guess what...

I can recall having the same thing going on with me. I don't know if I would call it a habit though, its just a reaction. It didn't take long to recognize that I was doing it. Now, when my diaper is exposed (bending over, sitting in a chair and my shirt rides up etc etc) I am aware of it and I can decide if I should care or not. Most of the time I just don't care and make no effort to conceal anything. You can just do the same... and if you never care, you will just stop doing it once you realize what you are doing.

Yeh - I tried to make a conscious effort over the weekend and I think I did a descent job. I just want it to become second nature.

Good for you adriansurley, I've been trying to do the same myself in the warmer months here in New England when I can just wear a tee shirt without a jacket. Their are times though I'll just wear a onsesie if i know I'll be somewhere where I should be discreet and then there are other times when I'm out of town I'll wear a short diaper tee shirt and allow the tops of my diapers and plastic pants to show. For the most part if people do see your diapers, then they'll assume its for medical reasons. NO BIG DEAL!!!!! Be comfortable, be happy, and of course, be yourself. :whistling:

The main thing, Adrian, is how discreet or NOT discreet you want to be. As adults, we are programmed to think that diapers are for infants only. So, if someone who is not 80 or 90 years old, and not in a nursing home, is discovered wearing or obviously in diapers, then something must be wrong. However, MOST people are ULTRA sympathetic and empathetic, and unless someone is obviously acting like an Adult Baby, and will give the person in diapers the benefit of the doubt, that they NEED to be in those diapers. And, in some cases, like at a laundromat, maybe the person exposing their diapers or diapers and plastic pants, who may be pretty bulky, well, maybe they ran out of clothes, didn't have much to throw on, especially that was more concealing, so it is no big deal! Other people can be VERY understanding, unless a person is obviously out to make a spectacle of themself, at which point understanding WILL go out the window, and the full force of scorn will take over. It's how YOU present yourself that makes all the difference. If you are slightly embarassed-acting and DON'T try to be any more obvious than you already ARE, you will pretty much find yourself more ignored than not. Of course, little kids might do their normal outspoken, ask an embarassing question thing, but you'd just have to take that in stride. Otherwise, the occasional, unintended exposure is not a serious thing. And, if you truly WANT to NOT risk exposure, onesies are specifically designed - and available at a variety of places/sites - to protect from unintended and unintentional exposure. Of course, a diapered woman, wearing a very short skirt, out buying shoes, IS going to expose far more than she wants to whether she wants to or not. Or, DOES she? LOL

Well thanks for all your replies. The thing is that its strange because I don't in a since care what others think or are too concerned I guess it's more just habit and I really don't want it to be. Maybe I am subconsciously just thinking others will care and I don't know it. Whatever the reason I believe I am improving in that regard and hopefully will fully break the habit eventually.