LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello To Everyone

Hi Annie,

Just the other night I was watching your movie, with all the singing. That was such fun.

Seriously, "Daddies" can be any age, it is a matter of attitude. Chances are at this very moment some nice person is thinking up ways to make you happy being who you are.

Fortunately logic and real life are not part of fantasy. Much like you, even in my most obvious diapers, while suckling a bottle or working a paci, in my mind I am old enough to walk and talk, even know right from being naughty. I am diapered because I wet, not retarded. There is no reason we ever need to give up the soft toys we loved as children. Onesies, rompers and sleepers can be comforting at any age.

The more you share about your hopes and dreams here, the faster you will make a whole lot of new friends,

Luv, Baby Angel

Hi Annie!

Welcome to Daily Diapers.

There are plenty of people on here that don't just do the baby thing, we're all like one big happy, disfunctional, arguementative family really ;)

The chat is fun (if you like it) - I'm a regular there and we have a fairly strong british contingency keeping our end up, gotta watch those americans and canadians though - they talk funny! :whistling:

Take care and hope to see you around.

Mick x

Hi annie anne...

welcome to DD...i am a big girl too *holds up 5 fingers*......i 4 years old so i a big giwl too...see?!....*pulls up my dress to show off my pull up*!

There are a few of us more growed up kids here, and a few Daddy types too....you didn't mention if you are an ab/dl or more of an age-player....i guess i'd be considered both though i identify more with being an age-player i do also have a diaper fetish...

there are a few age-play sites around though from my experience this is about the best forum and chat around...more populated...well monitored and good hearted people...

if ya ever want to chat send me a message here....i'd be happy to offer the few places i know of in addition to DD...... i tend to be in chat later at night time on US time (about 6 hours after you)....

Also, i know a few great UKers who hang around here mick or dynamick who already posted, as well as a number of other great people from your area. i know they chat different hours then i normally do but think you'd be fortunate to get to know them....in other words....check out the chatroom when you get a chance if you haven't already ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Annie! welcome!:) true his site deals with mostly the "younger crowd" but there are people here who are big kids and also people who know where there are places for the older ones looking for mommies and daddies or just someone to play with. Look around and feel free to ask questions, we are here to help as well.

I am a 'bigger kid' as well,somewhere between 4-6, depending on my mood :blush: I hang out here because sometimes I have accidents, and the people here are friendly and fun ^_^

Good luck in your search and again, welcome :)

qwack

thank you for your help and nice to meet you

Anne

thank you jennibear and everyone for making me so welcome.

Anne

x

Hi annie anne...

welcome to DD...i am a big girl too *holds up 5 fingers*......i 4 years old so i a big giwl too...see?!....*pulls up my dress to show off my pull up*!

There are a few of us more growed up kids here, and a few Daddy types too....you didn't mention if you are an ab/dl or more of an age-player....i guess i'd be considered both though i identify more with being an age-player i do also have a diaper fetish...

there are a few age-play sites around though from my experience this is about the best forum and chat around...more populated...well monitored and good hearted people...

if ya ever want to chat send me a message here....i'd be happy to offer the few places i know of in addition to DD...... i tend to be in chat later at night time on US time (about 6 hours after you)....

Also, i know a few great UKers who hang around here mick or dynamick who already posted, as well as a number of other great people from your area. i know they chat different hours then i normally do but think you'd be fortunate to get to know them....in other words....check out the chatroom when you get a chance if you haven't already ;)

Am I in the right place to find a Daddy figure? I only ask as everywhere seems to only cater for babies and I feel more like a little girl say six or seven.

If anyone could offer any advice I would be most grateful.

A

x

hi annieanne are you on any mesenger chat sites i would love to chat

love ben

Hi Annie. I am a daddy type to an online baby girl. Actually she likes to play like she is seven years old so a bit more than a baby. I am sure there are several daddy's out there who would like a girl like you, just be careful.

Hi annie and welcome to DD. Yes indeed you are in te right place to find what your looking for. I am a Daddy and i will also echo the same warnings that a few have given about being safe and being careful. This site is not as secure as some of us would like and occationaly the idiots do get in. I also agree with angela, daddies can be of any age, its the expeirience that counts. A 40yr old daddy with 2 weeks experience cant match that of a 25yr old daddy with 6yrs, age isnt always important. Best advice i can give is to come into the chat, when you posted enought to qualify, and them come meet us all and get to know us. Hope to see you in the chat soon.

Adam

Hi annie and welcome to DD. Yes indeed you are in te right place to find what your looking for. I am a Daddy and i will also echo the same warnings that a few have given about being safe and being careful. This site is not as secure as some of us would like and occationaly the idiots do get in. I also agree with angela, daddies can be of any age, its the expeirience that counts. A 40yr old daddy with 2 weeks experience cant match that of a 25yr old daddy with 6yrs, age isnt always important. Best advice i can give is to come into the chat, when you posted enought to qualify, and them come meet us all and get to know us. Hope to see you in the chat soon.

Adam

hi Adam and thank you for your kind advice.

I will pop into the chatroom when I am allowed.

Anne

Hey Anne!

welcome to daily diapers...as far as finding a Daddy you might try the "meeting place" section of the forum and searching through the topics...I know there are a few postings about people in the UK and they seem to have a lot of replies which would lead me to believe that there are lots of abdl's in the UK and one of them may be able to help you out! You could laso post a topic in there telling a bit about yourself and what you are looking for. Just a couple of thoughts

again welcome to DD and hope you enjoy your time here! it is a great friendly place to meet people.

• 2 years later...

Hi Anne

Although I'm not as local to you as I'd like to be I'm in the UK and not a million miles away. I'd be happy to correspond if you liked and we could see how things went.