LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd Personals Underage Reporting

On the main forum board there is a REPORT button under each post so that we can alert the mods to underage posters but on the personals board there doesn't appear to be any way to report them. I'm sure I'm not the only one alarmed at the thought of some kid advertising on an adults only personals board. So my question to the mods is how would you like reports of underage ad-writers handled? Or do you do sweeps of the personals and eliminate them regularly? As of this afternoon, there were two 17 yr. olds listed.

On the main forum board there is a REPORT button under each post so that we can alert the mods to underage posters but on the personals board there doesn't appear to be any way to report them. I'm sure I'm not the only one alarmed at the thought of some kid advertising on an adults only personals board. So my question to the mods is how would you like reports of underage ad-writers handled? Or do you do sweeps of the personals and eliminate them regularly? As of this afternoon, there were two 17 yr. olds listed.

Send their member names to me and I'll remove them. The script doesn't currently have a seach by age function, so it can be tough to catch them.