LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,909 topics in this forum

1. Really Late Hello

• 4 replies
  2. Hello

• 5 replies
  3. Hi Everyone

• 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Delayed Hello

• 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Hello

• 3 replies
  6. Hello From Bc!

• 5 replies
  7. Hi

• 3 replies
  8. Yo.

• 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Newborn Baby Boy

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  10. Hello From Texas

• 5 replies
  11. Hello All

• 5 replies
  12. Newborn In Canada

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Hellos Friends

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  14. Hello Everyone

• 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  15. New To Diaper Talk

• 6 replies
    • 1k views
  16. Hi Im New

• 4 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 5.5k views
  17. Hello I'm New

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hi baby girl, I'd love to, sweetheart, but I have reservations about the "420" after your name. If you are a pot smoker, that's something Mommy isn't interested in. That's because when she's with her baby she needs to be confident that she is sober. In my mind it's a very simple equation. You can continue to imbibe in whatever it is you enjoy using as an escape, or you can immerse yourself in life and all its ups and downs. If you've ever been sober you know what I'm talking about. I'm a recovering alcoholic and I'm no angel, but I understand the attraction of using foreign substances to enhance our happiness. Believe me, I do. Tell me  more about yourself. I'd like to get to know you. But I'd ask that we not engage as Mommy and Baby until I know more about your habits. Mommy Wendy
    • Just be careful man when you tell him to be aggressive....... you don't want to lose your erections. I mean in my opinion the best part of diapers especially for us males are how good they feel on our parts. And diaper sex if you haven't already experienced, you don't want to miss out. I would be severely depressed if I couldn't have sex with my wife anymore. She wants me to be bladder incontinent but we both agreed the bowel is too much for the both of us. I just basically want some kind of urine incontinence. So like you said.... I feel like I need them rather than pretending. And not needing them and using them always gives me a shitty guilty feeling. I want my mind to be in balance with my physical body. I feel since I need them mentally why not complete what should of been done anyway. I'm slightly confused why they wouldn't do an external excision? Are they still liable for insurance or something or being extradited from US authorities? Also I thought of a much better cover story for your doctors in the US.....I mean it's too late probably in your case but I was thinking of telling my doctors that I went on a vacation to Mexico and had some sort of accident there and unfortunately the closest doctor was in a poor boonie town  and they did not know what they were doing.....Like how would they know your lying? Some of those hick towns don't even have paperwork lol. @ReddyAnd is there anyone in Thailand or another country that would do this cheaper or some black market doctor maybe that was recently retired or something? And can you pay this surgery off in payments or do they want the full $25,000 up front?  I'm sorry for all the questions but your journey fascinates me, and the topic has been brought up so many times in adisc but it's always banned.
    • Before reading the first part of this story, please know that it is the first story that I ever published and I am just getting started with writing. The following story is 100% fictional and should be treated as such. Having said that, please enjoy and any feedback is welcome.  I have just been through the most embarrassing moment of my life, and it would be easy to blame my mother who definitively played a big part in it, but I do have to take ownership as well, after all, it is what I asked for.  My name is Nathalie, and I am 24 years old and currently doing my master’s in computer science at the University of Birmingham, while studying I am still living at home to save money on rent. Actually if I want to write down what happened completely I can't just put it down, I want to have a complete record on how everything happened that led me to that specific moment.  The beginning of this story starts, when I was eighteen and in the last years of high school. I was never one of the most popular girls, but I had a good group of friends, and I was even voted second for Prom-queen due to my good looks. One might consider it bad manners to refer to oneself as good looking. And I do agree that this sometimes can come across wrong, but I want to give a complete picture. I am 165cm, have green eyes and long brown hair. Doing sports has always been one of my favourite ways of spending free time, be it in the gym or running outside, I enjoyed most of all activities.  All in all, I had a pretty normal life and even started dating when suddenly my parents got pregnant again and had my little brother Chris. I have always been proud that my parents choose to have me. When I was sixteen, they sat me down and talked to me about how they had troubles conceiving and that they used some help in order to get pregnant. It made me feel special and loved. would think that one would be ecstatic when getting a younger sibling but for me it was the complete opposite, I can’t quite explain it, I have never hogged the attention of adults or anything remotely similar to that, but I did really like my life. It had a clear structure and Chris changed that. Writing this out, does make me feel terrible and I sincerely feel bad, but I can’t change my feelings, even though I wished they were different.  When Chris was born, I started acting up, I broke up with most of my social circle, I even stopped dating the boy that I had been seeing for the last two months, stayed out past my curfew and basically did everything that defied my parent’s expectations. To their credit they did let me act out for a while, but after they saw that I wasn’t returning to normal, they took me to a therapist to talk about what’s going on. The first few session were me being completely closed off, not answering, I just didn’t want to be there. It got better. I don’t know why and can’t remember the question that finally let me to open up, but somehow my therapist got through to me and it just snapped. I think I just talked for over an hour, unable to stop, luckily, I had the last session of the day, because I really don’t think I could have stopped talking at that time. I talked about everything, my plan in life, my feeling towards my baby brother and how I am hurt by the love that my parents show to him instead of just me anymore, feeling excluded from the family that I considered to be mine. I later found out that having those feeling is actually not that uncommon for someone who has been an only child for a while. They even have a name for this phenomenon but can’t remember it at the moment.  With my permission Thomas, which is the name of the therapist, my parents, and I sat together, and they just listened to me expressing those feelings. I think I have never been more nervous then right before this session, I imagined all the different scenarios of how my parents will react to me, if they will hate or shame me for of my feelings. But nothing like this happened. I can’t 100% recall the whole session but I will never forget the feeling of relief that I had right afterwards. During this session Thomas gave us both a homework exercise, my parents had to write down special things they could do with me that they enjoy and that would strengthen our relationship, and I had to write down five scenarios were I felt disconnected and not included.  The list, that’s the name I gave to the paper where I had to write down five things that made me feel excluded. It was easier to write my whole bachelor thesis then to start with that assignment. I thought that I could come up with at least 50 different examples but sitting in front of the paper, not a single one came to mind. That’s actually a lie. I had one concrete example, but I just couldn’t put it down. It would be to embarrassing.  The List:  1. 2. 3. 4.  5.  The list stayed empty, it stayed like that for nearly a week when it was time to get together again and talk about the things that we came up. I clearly remember sitting in the waiting room, having arrived earlier than my parents, and contemplating if I should put on, my one item. I nearly didn’t. I don’t know what changed my mind, it must have been the session before, the feeling of trust and love that I got from my parents, or maybe it was something different that I just can’t name, but I did put one example down.  The List:  1.    Diaper change.   
    • The build up was well paced, nice and easy, followed by wham bam, its done! Now the suspense… not the suspense… please just get on with the next day!, 
    • Currently a Tena Ultra. And time for a change.