LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From The North Woods

Heyo, welcome Jessica. I'm from WI myself. Kinda wussy winter we're having, isn't it?

You mean post a comment on the picture galleries?

If you mean the daily galleries, I suppose posting in the forums here is the best you can do.

As far as the coppermine galleries are concerned, you have to be regiestered and logged into them, and if you are, at the bottom of the picture viewing page there will be a little box to enter your comment and submit it.

Hi Jessica and welcome aboard! :D You should check out the "My Controls" option near the top of the page after you log in. This will help you set up your personal information, including how to set up your avatar (picture). You can also log into the chat rooms to get more immediate help on setting up. Take care and post often.

I live just outside of Waukesha, down near Milwaukee. I'm in Madison on a regular basis... and I spent the past 5 years in Eau Claire...

So, if I had to take an educated guess, you're in the far north of the state, probably not by Lake Superior, unless you are on the eastern side of it... The people I know on the western side of the state have confirmed there's not that much snow down there...

*gears start turning* [no, I'm not trying to freak you out, I'm just doing some thinking and some logic work here... it's my form of fun.]

Lemme take a stab here then... you're up in the northern part of the state for sure. Probably in the north east part of the state, or north central. I know the north west part of the state doesn't have that much snow down, and I know the southern part doesn't.

And I know a guy who is going up near Crivitz later this week, and he said there is a solid base for snowmobiling, so I'd say you're in the north east. Eagle River area has nearly 3' of snow down, too. Snowmobiling conditions there are ideal. I'd say probably west of 51/39 (though I'd be willing to give up to 50 miles east of there, on a guess), and north of Hwy 10. Given a day or two I could nail down conditions in Rhinelander, Ashland, Bayfield, etc. (I've got friends everywhere, lol. I love a challenge of logic. And, duh, no, I'm not trying to track you down -- even what I cut the area down to is a huge part of the state.)

So, I can say this much: you live in a beautiful part of the state that I wish I were spending more time in right now. Winter is my favorite season, and the deep freezes and the heavy snow of northern Wisconsin enchanted me through my years in college, and I can honestly say I greatly miss it.

Lovely area. I've been in Eagle River many times. When I was young I vacationed in Conover. I have friends that live in Rhinelander and Hazelhurst (just south of Minocqua). My dad had a friend that lived in St. Germain too, so we would be over there too when I was young.

Ya know what I really like about the north woods? Unlike down here in suburbia it is actually dark at night up there. We have this damned pinkish glow that ruins it for us these days. I hate that. And the northern lights. Ah, now that's something fun to see.

And apparently I should add "real winter" to that list. The lack of snow down here is really disturbing.

Regardless of where you reside, welcome and hope your stay is enjoyable. Try and stay dry, whether in or out of the snow. My area of Washington St, gets very little snow but finally getting more than enough rain to make up for the several years of drought. This area is more of a banana belt, and if it would stop raining long enough I could get the garden rototilled and start planting some veg's.