LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Texas

awenydd

Hello all... just wanting to say hi and introduce myself. I am a firefighter/EMT, and I just stumbled by here by accident and was floored that I am not the only one who likes to wear diapers. :-) I guess that I can forego the expensive therapy I thought that i needed! lol... anyways, I look forward to interacting with other people that share this interest.

Ok, now listen here newbie, you may well need therapy for all we know. *eyes the new guy suspiciously*

Well, if you need therapy, it is probably for some reason other than diapers. But then again, therapists can be helpful in many different ways. Some are rather attractive women. Most offer support from a directly involved authority figure, which us commoners here are not.

Anyway, spend some time, enjoy, and seriously, avoid the crab cakes unless you relish having gas -- and if you enjoy relishes, try the cheese spread with the whole grain crackers.

I'm nuts, but it doesn't tend to rub off. Have a good one.

Welcome Awenydd!! :rolleyes: I like your humor, you'll need it in here - just kidding. Don't want to scare you off. Anyways, I'm glad you found out early in your life that you were not alone. I was almost twice your age when I found out and I will always remember that day as one of the best days of my life. I've declared it an official holiday at my house. Post often and hope to see you in the chat rooms.

Welcome to Daily Daipers! I'm sure you're going to love it here as most of us do. It gives us a chance to talk with others like us. There are topics for basically any and every area of this interest. If ya take the time, you'll find that there are a lot of nice people on here to talk to. Good luck and enjoy!