LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm New To The Group!

Hi!

I am glad to find a group to talk about being a Diaper Lover.

I am 25 years old, married, and from NC.

I've been interested in wearing diapers ever since I was six or so. I remembered how they felt-soft and comfy! :D

I guess that I feel comfortable and secure when I wear a diaper, and that's all the justification I need!(I bet you'll agree)

Anyway, that's my story! I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future!

Sincerely,

DL-CanesFan

(Carolina Hurricanes-not Florida)

Hi!

I am glad to find a group to talk about being a Diaper Lover.

I am 25 years old, married, and from NC.

I've been interested in wearing diapers ever since I was six or so. I remembered how they felt-soft and comfy! :D

I guess that I feel comfortable and secure when I wear a diaper, and that's all the justification I need!(I bet you'll agree)

Anyway, that's my story! I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future!

Sincerely,

DL-CanesFan

(Carolina Hurricanes-not Florida)

Hi and Welcome,

I am a new member myself...I was also 6 when my little sister was born.

I was so sad she could be in diapers and I had to use the toilet. I would sneak her diapers and wear them to bed but I was too scared to use them! I don't think my mom ever knew...at least she did'nt say.

Peace and Love,

Ron

Welcome DL-CanesFan! :P You came to the right site, I haven't found anyone here that puts down diapers, go figure... I consider myself still new to the site as well. I too am a DL. I really enjoy welcoming new members and reading their first post. Again, welcome aboard and hope to see you soon in the chat rooms. Post often!!!

Welcome to Daily Diapers! This is a great place to explore your love of diapers and I'm pretty sure everyone else will agree. Here in Daily Diapers, you have the chance to meet other kool people and talk about stuff that interests you. You can even role play if ya want. It is a lot of fun. . . . . Well I really hope you enjoy your time here!