LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Babies And Diaper Lovers

Hi Everyone :Crylol:, this is my first time posting. Never thought I would be doing this, but after a couple of months on this site, it seemed to be the next logical step. I have only recently fully accepted my lifestyle and started looking for others after watching a CSI episode on an AB. :thumbsup: It literally changed my life. Anyways, I love to wear cloth diapers and occasionally venture into the AB world. :blush: With the help of this site I even found the courage to share my secret with my girlfriend before things got too serious. She accepted it and has even dabbled into my world a couple of times. :wub: Who knew?!?! I've never been happier. :D I look forward to hearing from all of you. Diapers Forever!!!

• 2 weeks later...

As a diaper lover myself for over 5yrs now, I find my self dabbing into AB play sometimes. I have a very understanding wife who let's me enjoy my time in diapers, as well as role play as mommy every now and then. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to here that I'm not the only DL with AB tendencies.

welcome to the forums! you are who you are so i'm glad to hear you say you accepted yourself. thats great! :thumbsup: have fun here and post often!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome Guitar....... Is there anywhere you haven't been? Don't answer that. Like your humor. Still laughing at that survey you took "I Dare You" or something like that. I think it's great that you get around on the site and I have a hard time welcoming a new member before you, although I have succeded a couple of times. Take care and see you around - as usual.