LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Emily's eyes went wide as Anya took her hand and covered her mouth. The larger's woman's tone suddenly making her go silent as she was held in place and had the tears wiped from her eyes. Something about Anya's more domineering tone and having her hand held so firmly settled her down quickly. All the while, her small whimpers continued until her fresh accident had made a complete mess of her clothes.  "B-but Miss...I...don't wanna..." Before she could fuss anymore, Emily found Anya's coat covering her lap. Squirming a little in place, she looked away from the larger woman with a heavy blush on her cheeks. She kept her gaze away from Anya until she mentioned being returned to her parents. "I...I don't need help gettin changed...A-and I don't need to go home to my parents!" Emily squirmed a little, failing to keep her voice down too low. "T-they live in another country...a-and I'm 24! I'm not a child...I have my own apartment you know! A-and clothes and a bed and stuff!" This was all technically true though calling the bedroom she lived in an 'Apartment' was a bit of a stretch. Before she could continue though, a little chime signaled an announcement from the flight crew. "Attention passengers. Thankfully, it seems like we've had our little bathroom issue resolved much sooner than expected. Please feel free to use the facilities again as needed." Emily's face turned white at the end of the announcement before turning a very sharp crimson. Her eyes immediately falling to the fur coat covering her soaked clothes. If only she had held on a little longer...
    • Chapter 18 : Lending a Hand Good morning, my JJ Pampered Pretty’s.  Is your diaper nice and soggy?  Or even better, is it a stinky mess?  No matter what business you did in your diaper last night, I, Mommy Jill, am going to allow you a little time to get changed into a new diapey before we continue.  So get yourself into a new diapey, or let your mommy or daddy change you into a fresh diapey if you have a caregiver.  If you don’t, I, Mommy Jill, am a Mommy to all babies without a caregiver.  So watch all the JFF videos and let Mommy Jill take care of you.  Just listen to mommy and be a good little baby. Are you in a fresh diapey now?  Good baby.  Now, get a fresh baa baa of milky or your favorite juice, your favorite little snack, and Mommy Jill will continue with her story about how things unfold after CAPCon.  Yes, I know that CAPCon is over, but we have to get back to the normal order of things.  There will be another CAPCon next year, okay?  Got your baa baa and snack?  Good.  We will continue with where I last left off. Now I have come a long way from being a poor and desperate college graduate with not a penny to her name.  If you remember the first chapter, I couldn’t even afford to pay my monthly rent!  I HAD to move back in with my twin sister Jennifer.  It was that bad, but destiny has its funny way of making things work out in the end.  While I had the opportunity of a lifetime to be a news anchor, that door closed forever when a certain video called “Diaper Girl” went viral on TikTok.  Because of this video posting a direct link to my Twitch channel, a new door opened for me.  A door that has now allowed me to become one of the fastest growing gaming channels on Twitch.  A lot of the big gaming streamers have already paid my channel a visit with their raids, and they were impressed to see a peppy 21-year-old woman who was totally kicking butt at video games.  They loved my style, my personality, and said how contagious I was to watch.  My emotes were fun to spam (Thanks Glytter).  And every one of these big streamers have given me a shoutout on their channel, which has served to further boost the growth of my channel besides the insane amount of traffic that I have been getting from TikTok. And with me going from “rags to riches” in such a short amount of time, I was now in a position where I could really help people.  My first opportunity was pretty obvious with Daniel placing Alyssa (Glytter) into my care for two nights until he picks her up on Tuesday.  My only hope is that Alyssa doesn’t remain stuck in her infantile state for the majority of the time that she’s with me.  While it’s very fun to be in that space for myself, it really feels like I’m raising a child when I’m doing it for someone else.  I don’t know if I’m mommy material when it comes to taking care of an adult little.  I see myself as a baby girl needing a daddy of my own. I parked the Mercedes-Benz in the parking deck at Metro City Apartments in downtown Philadelphia.  I was now officially home from CAPCon, and I was guessing that my sister was waiting for me at the apartment.  She better not have taken any of my diapers, as I can clearly tell what a diaper sounds and looks like from all the time that I have spent with littles over the course of the fun-filled CAPCon weekend.  All the way down to the waddle.  If a person walks with a slight waddle in their gait, I can clearly tell that they’re diapered. I assembled the stroller and took a sleepy Alyssa out of her car seat.  I sat her in the stroller and covered her with a blanket.  Will she be an adult or a little when she wakes up? Alyssa’s eyes opened and she happily cooed when she saw me.  From her facial expression, I could tell that she was clearly an infant.  She started to wail loudly so I stuck a pacifier in her mouth.  I wheeled Alyssa through the parking deck and took the elevator to the 22nd floor.  I went to 2202 and put in the password on my cell phone app.  The light flashed on the lock and the door unlocked. I opened the door to see my twin sister comfortably reclined on the couch and playing Animal Crossing.  She was already in her night gown and doing some farming on her island. Jen glanced up and gasped when she saw me with Alyssa.  She pressed the home button on her controller and got up from her seat.  “THAT’s Glytter?” she gasped.  “Jill…” she approached the stroller and gasped again.  “That’s an infant. She’s not an adult…” But I shook my head and unzipped Alyssa’s diaper bag.  Inside was a wallet that had her Pennsylvania State ID in it.  I showed her the ID which showed a picture of “ALYSSA GLYNNDA EVANS STEVENS”.  Under “Date of Birth”, it read “6/15/2000”.  “Read it and weep.” I told her, handing her Alyssa’s ID. Jen carefully examined the State ID and gasped.  “So, she’s…23?” I nodded.  “Yup.  23 years old and she loves her little space.” Jen nodded.  “I can see that.  Is this one of her baby trances?  I know that you have them but it’s hard to convince my mind that she’s an adult…She’s so tiny…”  She then smiled and pointed towards the kitchen.  “You wanted me to get some Enfamil for her, right?  I got a couple of containers and bought ten plastic feeding bottles.  I filled five of them already and they’re all in the fridge for when she needs them.” I gasped.  “You are awesome!  I was going to ask you to make a bottle for her, but this is going above and beyond…” Jen’s smile grew.  “You haven’t seen anything yet!  Look at the spare bedroom!” I followed Jen wheeling the stroller with Alyssa and Jen opened the door.  To my surprise, the room was all cleaned up.  A Pack N Play was sitting in the center with a large rocking chair sitting right next to it.  A changing pad was laying on the floor, with two large boxes of Pampers diapers.  One was a box of Size 2 Pampers Swaddlers for daytime and the other was a box of Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights for nighttime.   “Oh, this is awesome!” I shouted.  “Alyssa loves Pampers!  She keeps telling me that she’s a Pampers girl…” Jen nodded.  “Having done my research, these are the best diapers for someone of her size.  You already told me that she has limited mobility, so the Swaddlers are the best ones for her.  Besides, Pampers Cruisers are designed for toddlers, not infants and they start at a Size 3.  That would be too big for her during the daytime anyway.  But look!” she pointed around the room, and I saw a playpen area with a bunch of age-appropriate toys for a five-month-old.  A large blanket sat in the playpen area with a pillow.  She then pointed to a small cloth on the rocking chair.  “I got a burp cloth since I read that babies spit up sometimes when you burp them.  She’s going to have so much fun!”  I glanced at my sister and smiled.  I knew that she was being helpful, but she was looking way too giddy for the way that she normally behaved.  Did she actually have some of my diapers, or did she buy some for herself?  I tried to seek some kind of opportunity to feel some padding underneath my sister’s white nightgown, so I approached her with my arms.  She carefully backed away, as if she knew what I was trying to do.  I decided to dismiss my suspicion of my sister having my diapers for now since I needed to unpack everything from the car.  I will move all my diapers back to my room tomorrow while Alyssa is taking a nap.  “Jen?” I asked her.  “Can you watch Alyssa while I finish unpacking?  There’s a couple of bags of luggage that I still need to get from the car.” Jen nodded.  “Also Jill, I bought Allie five different outfits plus three cute sleepers that she’s just going to LOVE!  Aren’t you, my wittle Lissy?” I nodded and quickly left the room, as I wanted to get away from my sister.  I was starting to get very scared with how seriously she was treating her assignment.  She wasn’t just doing the bare minimum, but she was determined to be Alyssa’s mother for the short time that we had her.  As I was leaving the room, I saw Jen cradling Alyssa in her arms and rocking her back and forth.  Considering how much of a fanatic that my sister was being with her, I knew that Alyssa was in good hands. I went back to my car and got my two bags of luggage.  I wheeled them back to the apartment. When I got back to the spare bedroom, I could hear the chaos.  I heard the very loud wailing from Alyssa and saw my sister sitting there, looking totally frightened and shocked.  When I smelled just how horrible the room was, it was clear why my sister looked so frightened and upset. Jen looked at me, almost crying.  “Jill! Are you sure that she’s an adult?  This is an infant!  An infant with a very messy diaper!  What do I do?” I laughed.  “You clean her up and change her!”  I looked at the State ID that was lying on the floor.  “And I promise you that she’s an adult.  Just give her a chance!”  I glanced at Jen, who was still hesitant to do anything with Alyssa.  She was still wailing, with no sign of stopping.  And with the way that she was doing it, it was very clear that she was still deep in her little space.  “Well?  I’ve changed enough diapers this weekend!  You have changed a very messy one with me.  What’s the difference?” Jen sighed.  “I know you, Jill!  Changing an infant is a different story!” I scowled.  “She’s NOT an infant!  She’s an adult dwarf deeply immersed in her infant head space.  Jen, she taught an entire class about how to ‘let your inner little come out and play’.  Her little self is having a ball right now!” Jen sighed deeper and began to inspect the damage on Alyssa.  Sure enough, it was a full blowout.  The orange infant long ruffled sleeve pageant dress with a bowtie in the center had shit all over it.  Brown stains were smeared on her legs and all around the leg openings in her diaper.  And since Alyssa was still wailing, I saw Jen enter Mommy Mode before my very eyes.  “Shhhhhhh….” Jen said, holding out her index finger.  “There there, Lissy Missy.  Mommy Jen is going to change you.  But first, let’s get you cleaned up.  Up you go…” Jen picked her up and hurried into the shower.  Before I could follow Jen into the bathroom, she already had the bathroom door closed and locked.  About 10 minutes later, she was walking out carrying Alyssa, who was wrapped in a towel.  Alyssa was making happy cooing sounds while Jen, was making baby sounds back.  She had wet hair but was still in her nightgown. “Yeah!” Jen said, smiling.  “You are such a little cutie, Issy Lissy!  Time for your nighttime diaper, Ally Cakes…” She entered the spare bedroom and placed her on the changing mat.  My twin sister then tore open the box of Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights diapers and pulled out a large plastic sleeve that had a large stack of diapers all tightly wrapped inside.  She tore open the plastic on one side and pulled out a diaper.  As she was opening it, I could see the smile on my sister’s face.  It was the same kind of look that she had when she was wearing the pink Trest diaper that early morning after returning to Melanie’s apartment in Manhattan after we watched the ball drop in Times Square.  I noticed the facial expression on her face, as if she wanted to savor the moment in feeling the soft, thick nighttime diaper between her fingers.  She brushed her fingers down the diaper until she noticed that I was watching her.  She quickly peeled the diaper open and peeled the front waist tabs loose and the rear tapes loose.  She stretched out the diaper, watching the leg cuffs stretch like an accordion.   After that, she laid the diaper on the changing mat and sprinkled some Johnson & Johnson Aloe and Vitamin E corn starch baby powder around the absorbent core and inspected Alyssa for any rashes.  Finding none, she laid a happily cooing Alyssa on the diaper and sprinkled some more powder around Alyssa’s private area.  She carefully folded the diaper between Alyssa’s legs and peeled open both tapes.  She finally fastened them snugly around the landing zone in the center.  The tapes almost touched each other, considering that a Size 3 was almost a little big on Alyssa.  After that, Jen pulled out the leg cuffs while checking the fit around the leg openings on Alyssa’s diaper.  Satisfied with the fit, she got up and walked towards the back of the room. A loud and happy coo could be heard from Alyssa as Jen walked towards a plastic bag.  She pulled out a midnight blue cotton footed sleeper with stars and crescent moons on it.  The collar and inside of it was a light mint blue, with a snap button flap at the collar to protect Alyssa’s neck and chin from the zipper. Jen unzipped the sleeper and laid Alyssa inside it.  She guided Alyssa’s arms into the sleeves and pulled the legs down until both of Alyssa’s feet were in the little footies.  She then zipped up the sleeper and then snapped the protective flap over the zipper. While Jen was doing this, I took the opportunity to press my hands into Jen’s butt.  Sure enough, I could feel some heavy padding on Jen.  It felt like a cloth backing so it was either an Animooz diaper, a Potty Monster, or an ABU Little Kings.  The cut on the Tykables diapers was wider so I’m guessing that she had one of those on.  Busted, sis.  Busted! Jen jerked herself away from me and her face turned red.  “Jill!” she shouted.  W-what are you doing?” I didn’t want to make my twin sister any more upset than she already was, so I decided to play dumb instead. “I just wanted to give my sister a love pat!” I said with a grin.  “I haven’t seen you in a few days!” Jen’s face was still red with embarrassment.  She shook her head and gave me a nervous stare.  “Tonight is not the night for love pats, Jill!  You…Don’t do that again!” I nodded as I glanced at my sister trying to save face from embarrassment.  She didn’t want to admit to me that she was actually wearing one of my diapers right now, and I wasn’t about to call her out on it while Alyssa was here.  I’ll let her enjoy her diapered evenings for the time being, but she owes me an explanation come Tuesday. As Jen was about to pick Alyssa up, Alyssa began to babble.  And then, out of nowhere, she began speaking to Jen, which totally caught her off guard.  “So, you’re Jilly’s twin sister, huh?” Jen gasped.  “You speak!  I didn’t think you could since you haven’t spoken a word yet!” But Alyssa laughed.  “Did you hear my babbling?  That was me putting on a good act.  But I can assure you, I have been in my little space for quite a while.  When did it all start?  Ah yes!  I was still on the airplane!” I gasped.  “That’s very impressive.  I have yet to achieve what you’re able to do with ease.” Alyssa nodded.  “I don’t think I have met your sister face to face yet.”  She glanced at Jen and smiled.  “Hi.  I am Alyssa Glynnda Evans Stevens, but you can call me Glytter if you want.  Most of my friends do!” Jen nodded as she held Alyssa in her arms.  “Do you like being held?  Is that okay?” Alyssa nodded.  “I’m used to it, so go ahead!  Have you made any bottles yet?  It’s my bedtime and I may need to be fed before you go to bed.” Jen nodded.  “I made five bottles for you!  I’ll warm one up and dream feed you when I’m going to bed.” I watched as Jen walked with Alyssa out of the spare bedroom and into her bedroom.  I followed them inside and noticed the bible sitting on Jen’s bed. Alyssa smiled when she saw the holy book sitting on my sister’s bed.  “Reading the good book? It’s always good to stay spiritually fed.  I’m a fellow servant too!” Jen gasped, and pointed to the gold cross necklace that was sitting on her bedstand.  “So am I!  What’s your favorite verse?” “1 Corinthians 1:27.” Alyssa said with a grin. Jen smiled.  “God chose the weak to shame the strong?  It’s because of your size, right?” Alyssa nodded.  “God made me this small for a reason.  I used to feel bad about it, but now I see it as a wonderful gift.  Also, I use little space for my therapy.  I try not to over obsess about it as I don’t want it to become an idol…” I allowed both Jen and Alyssa to continue their discussion while I got ready for bed.  My Trest that I had on from when Trisha changed me was starting to get soggy and gross, so I entered my room.  I had enough diapers in my luggage to not have to worry about getting any out of the trunk of my car tonight.  And with my sister also being padded, I could only guess that she was going to have a fun night tonight.  I could tell that her giddiness had nothing to do with Alyssa and everything to do with her fully engaged in her fetish.  Her constant denial was starting to annoy me, though.  Why can’t she just admit to me that she took a couple of my diapers?  For all I know, my sister’s interest in diapers could’ve started before New Year’s Eve but began to spiral out of control when my sister had no other choice but to release her bladder when it was on the verge of exploding.  That was all it took for my sister to become a complete junkie.  A diaper junkie in complete denial. I went ahead and unzipped my luggage.  I took out an Animooz diaper and laid it on my changing mat (Thankfully my sister didn’t take this).  I decided to wear a vanilla night gown over my onesie and diaper as I didn’t want to arouse any more excitement in my sister considering how manic she has been since Alyssa arrived.  My sister simply loved wearing diapers, but she was both afraid and too embarrassed to tell me. I laid my bottle and my pacifier clip on my bed.  I walked back to my sister’s room to find Jen holding Alyssa in her lap.  She was reading the bible to her. Jen glanced up and smiled.  “I’m reading a nighttime passage to Lissy before I put her in bed.” Alyssa laughed.  “Lissy?  I love it!  I’ve heard many nicknames, but that one’s special.  She’s almost done, Jill.  Let her finish.  You had enough time with me at CAPCon.  Plus, you have all of tomorrow.  Continue reading Noah’s ark to me, Jenny.” Jen nodded and continued reading the passage to her in a calm and relaxing tone.  I could see Alyssa fighting to stay awake, but she was losing the battle.  She slouched over and was fast asleep.  Jen closed the leatherbound tome and smiled.  She gently picked up Alyssa and carried her into the kitchen.  She glanced at me with an expectant look.  “Can you warm up a bottle?  Don’t make it too long.  We don’t want to burn Lissy’s mouth…” I nodded and opened the fridge door.  I grabbed one of the five bottles of formula that my sister already made and stuck the bottle in the microwave.  I warmed it up for just 15 seconds, which was plenty of time to make the bottle warm.  Not too hot.  I lightly shook the bottle to make sure that the warm liquid was equally distributed and that it wasn’t just warm in one spot.  I grabbed the bottle and handed it to Jen. Jen grabbed the bottle and placed it between Alyssa’s lips.  Although she was still sleeping, she began sucking down the contents at a slow and steady pace.  My sister smiled as she held her bundle of joy before she glanced at me.  “Ah she so cute when she seeping.” She said in a sing-song voice.  Jen then looked at me.  “So Jill.  Are you going to get your bottle of milky for your little space?” I slowly shook my head, as I didn’t want to entertain any more thoughts in my sister’s head pertaining to little space and diapers.  I could tell that my sister just wanted to see me holding a glass baby bottle filled with milk, but I wasn’t going to give that to her.  “I am not going to do that with you watching me.” I told her.  “Once she’s finished, put her in her Pack N Play and go to bed.” Jen nodded and smiled again.  “I also bought a video baby monitor, so don’t worry about Little Lissy being unattended tonight.  I will leave it outside your door tomorrow, so get it when you get up, okay?”  She then glanced at me expectantly.  “Are you sure that you don’t want to get your bottle for your little space?” I scowled.  “So, you can see me with some little paraphernalia?  Put her to bed and go to bed yourself.” Jen’s face turned red, and she nodded.  I could see the disappointment forming on her face.  “Okay.  I’ll put Lissy to bed when she’s finished and go to bed, okay?” I nodded and entered my room.  A couple of minutes later, I quietly exited my room and watched my sister from a distance.  Alyssa was finished being dream fed from her bottle and my sister was carrying her into the spare bedroom.  It was so quiet that I could hear the unmistakable rustling and crinkles coming from my sister’s diaper (Jen, you diaper thief!). I quietly watched at a distance, watching my sister kiss Alyssa on the forehead before placing her into the Pack N Play.  She laid her head on a pillow and covered her with a blanket.  And then, she did as she promised.  She slowly entered her bedroom, probably hoping that she could catch a glimpse of me filling my baby bottle up with milk.  But she had no such luck.  I waited until the door closed with a click. After that, I quickly entered the kitchen and sat my pink Simba glass feeding bottle down on the counter.  I filled the bottle with milk and screwed the cap on.  I didn’t want to risk making any sound with the microwave, as my sister may try to catch a peek.  Seriously, why was she acting so weird all of a sudden?  I’m sure that it had to do with her growing obsession with diapers.  This was pushing her over the edge, causing her to fall into new territory that she’s never step foot in before.  I miss the old Jen.  The Jen that always acted responsible and was smart, careful, and calculating.  This was fading into a Jen that wanted nothing more than to wear diapers for as long as she could.  And who knows if she wore diapers that she bought while I was gone?  I didn’t see any diapers in plain sight when I was in her room, so they were probably hidden if she had any. I quickly and carefully went back to my room and closed the door.  I got in my bed and drank my milky baa baa until it was gone.  I softly cooed and sucked on my pacifier.  That little space was pathetic compared to what Alyssa was able to experience.  I sat down the bottle and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of a loud wail.  After that, I heard the sound of my sister trying to soothe Alyssa with her morning bottle. “Ah, Lissa baby!” My sister cooed.  “Mommy Jenny’s got another bottle for you.  Here you go.  Better?  Aw, yes you are…And after that bottle, it’s time for a changie!  It looks like you did another poo, but that blowout barrier sure did its job!  You done?  Okay.  Let’s do a changie, Lissy.  Alright?  That’s my wittle girl…” It looked like my sister got this one, so I decided to rest a little bit longer. When I woke up, it was 7:30 AM.  I could hear Alyssa’s voice from the monitor.  “Jilly!  Are you up?  Are you up?  Jilly!” I left my bedroom and grabbed the monitor.  I could see Alyssa’s face and could tell that she was still in her Pack N Play. I entered the spare bedroom to find Alyssa sitting in her Pack N Play.  She then looked at me.  “Well, it’s about time!  I at least want a half hour outside of this as I have my first naptime in a half hour.  Plus, I’m wet again.  Can you change me?  Your sister already did this morning before she went to work…” I nodded and quickly changed Alyssa into a new Size 2 Pampers Swaddlers diaper.  I noticed a heavily scented garbage bag that my sister had all of the dirty diapers in so I added Alyssa’s soggy diaper to the bag.  I felt the sogginess of my Animooz diaper but decided to change myself once I put Alyssa down for her nap. I let Alyssa walk around the apartment during the half hour that she had before her nap.  She was in just an opened onesie with her diaper exposed.  When it was naptime, I would snap the crotch buttons and Alyssa would be good to go. “I wanna color.” Alyssa told me. It was now 7:49 AM.  “How about we color after your nap?” I told her.  “I’ll take you shopping and get you a new coloring book!” Alyssa smiled.  “Good!  If you know anything about me, Jill, I’m addicted to coloring books.  I’m down to a coloring book a day.  My daddy wants to wean me to a page a day to save time…” I continued walking around with Alyssa.  Both flaps around the crotch swayed back and forth as she walked around.  I could see that she was running out of energy, so I was ready to pick her up. A minute later, Alyssa was down for the count.  She was fast asleep.  I snapped the crotch buttons on her onesie and placed her in her Pack N Play. I decided to make some more bottles for her, since she only had three left in the fridge.  She was fed one already this morning by Jen, so she would need two more made to have enough for today. During the time that Alyssa napped, I got myself ready.  I showered, got into a new diaper (I decided to try a Tykables Waddler to change things up, and began moving all of my diapers back to my room.  I managed to do all of this with about 20 minutes before Alyssa’s nap was over.  I made myself breakfast and then warmed up a bottle for Alyssa when I was done eating. I was right on time.  Like before, Alyssa woke up like an infant but was her adult self when I finished changing her diaper. Since my sister forgot to dry Alyssa’s orange dress, I put it in the dryer.  I noticed the Dreft detergent that she used on Alyssa’s dress.  Before we left the apartment, I took a small pink dress and put Alyssa in that.  I then took Alyssa into Trader Joe’s and placed her in the baby shopping cart seat. Alyssa then smiled and whispered into my ear.  “Let’s prank some people! I used to do this with my friends when they took me grocery shopping…” I nodded and began to look for the section that had the coloring book for Alyssa.  That’s when Alyssa put on her act.  She broke into a full-on crying fit until another shopper noticed it. I picked up Alyssa and began rocking her back and forth.  But none of this would stop Alyssa’s tantrum. The shopper who glanced in our direction was a young woman with a box of Size 5 Pampers Cruisers in her shopping cart. The woman looked at me and scowled.  “Haven’t you ever cared for a child before?  Can I?” I gave the woman permission.  “Go ahead.” The woman grabbed the crying Alyssa from me and began to calmly rock her back and forth.  “There’s a good girl…” Seconds later, Alyssa began to calm down. “See?” the woman told me.  “You were doing it wrong.  You need to be calm and gentle.”  She then handed Alyssa back to me.  “My little Sophie is now two and a half and that’s what I did when she was that young.  Is that your first one?” I lied and nodded.  “Yup.  I’m taking her shopping.” The woman grinnned.  “What’s her name?” “Alyssa.” I told her. “That’s a beautiful name!  So how old is she?  Six months?” I shook my head.  “Close!  She just turned five months.” The woman nodded and grinned.  “Don’t worry.  It gets more fun.  Just wait until she begins crawling.  And then walking.  She’ll get there…”  She then glanced back at her cart.  “Well, my sister is watching Sophie right now so I gotta get back home.  Had to do a diaper run.  Sophie still hasn’t nailed potty training yet but I’m in no hurry.  She’ll learn the potty soon enough…See you later!” The woman entered an aisle.  When she was out of sight, Alyssa began to snicker. “Wasn’t that fun?” Alyssa told me.  “My friends did these pranks with shoppers all the time when they took me grocery shopping when I was in high school…” I smiled.  “What did they tell the shoppers?” Alyssa grinned.  “What else?  They pretended to be my babysitter.  They all fell for it every time.  It’s all good clean fun, Jill…”  She then gave me a demanding look.  “Now where’s my coloring book?” I nodded and showed her a display of different coloring books.  She pointed to one that had a bunch of zoo animals on it.  I put that one in the shopping cart.  I also bought some crayons for her so that she could color to her heart’s content.  I paid for the coloring book and crayons, and I took Alyssa back home. Alyssa colored for about 45 minutes before I stopped her to change her diaper before her noon nap.  After the diaper change, she colored for another few minutes before she was out like a light.  I put the sleepy Alyssa in her Pack N Play and let her nap. During the second nap, I had my lunch and checked my dashboard for Twitch and both YouTube channels.  That’s when it hit me.  JillianPlays on YouTube just hit 1,000,000 subscribers!  This meant that YouTube would send me another gold play button.  I already had one for Jillian in Diapers when it hit 1 million in December.  This was exciting to have these awards from YouTube. At 1:30, I warmed up another bottle for Alyssa and fed it to her when she woke up.  Unlike before, she was an infant now.  I tried talking to her, but all Alyssa could do was babble and coo.  She was comfortably tucked inside her little space and showed no signs of leaving it.  I changed her diaper again (which was a stinky one this time).  Since she was an infant again, she showed no interest in her coloring book at all, so I sat her in her playpen and let her play with her toys.  She happily played with her toys when I heard my cellphone go off.  BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! The caller ID said Daniel, so I immediately answered it. “Yes?” I answered the phone. “How’s my Alyssa doing?  You didn’t answer last night!” I nodded.  “Sorry about that.  It got late.  But let me assure you.  She’s doing fine.” “Are you following her feeding schedule, nap schedule, and diaper change schedule?  My Ally cat has sensitive skin, so she goes through nine diapers per day.” I nodded.  “Yup! She’s on her fifth diaper already so she’s on pace to be on her ninth by tonight.  My sister has done a good job in getting her everything she needs.” “Good!  Little space is very important to Alyssa and with this new regimen that she’s on, she’s beginning to live it.” “Yup!  I expect her to behave like an infant at any time.  I feel like she’s having less control over this.” “Less control?  Remember Jill.  God’s always in control, and my Alyssa knows that too.  Now, I’m going to be there tomorrow at noon to pick her up. It will be perfect timing since she’ll be napping while she’s in the car.  Don’t worry about bottles after I get there.  I am packing plenty of them for the rest of the day on Tuesday.  Is she being a good girl for you?” I nodded.  “A very good girl!  Is this something that you’re okay with for Alyssa?” “Jill, you need to remember.  Little space is how she handles her depression.  Now her good friend Trisha told me how bad the depression was for Alyssa before she began trying her little space.  Regression therapy has been wonderful for Alyssa, and I would rather see my wife happy than depressed.  Do I wish that she would act like an adult more often?  Absolutely.  But Alyssa wants this.  I will take care of her, no matter what.  In sickness and in health, Jill.  In sickness and in health.  Remember that when you get married someday…Now, I know she’s awake.  What’s she doing right now?” I glanced at Alyssa, who was pushing a bunch of colored balls around her playpen.  “She’s pushing around colored balls.” “I’m guessing that she still is in her headspace, right?” “She is.  It’s remarkable how different she is when she behaves like an infant.  It’s like a different personality entirely.” “That’s why I tell you that I’m taking care of an infant and a wife at the same time.  Alyssa is a full-time job for me.  If it wasn’t for all the pacifiers and clothing that she sells, I would need a full-time job to take care of her.  But I’m not worried.  My father has a large amount of money in his estate, and I inherit it after he passes.  It’s more than enough money to take care of Alyssa for the rest of her life.  I would like to adopt a few kids of our own so that they can take care of their mother.  Jill, Alyssa is always going to need someone to help her because of her size.  I just wanted to see how she was doing.  I’ll be around to pick her up tomorrow.  Tomorrow at noon, okay Jill?” I nodded.  “Tomorrow at noon!” “Bye Jill!” I hung up, and watched Alyssa continue to shove balls around her playpen.  She then played with a couple of teething toys.  Even though she had all of her teeth, she still teethed the toys like a baby. The time was now 2:00.  I had an hour before I went live with my stream.  I hoped and prayed that Alyssa would be out of her little space within the next hour… At around 2:43, Alyssa smiled. “Jilly!” she shouted.  “Don’t you have to get ready for stream?  I’ll talk to everyone on the Twitch app on my phone.  I won’t have my full mod privileges since I don’t have my computer at home.  I do trust the other mods to take care of things though…” I nodded.  “I was worried that you would still be in your infantile state during my stream.” Alyssa smiled and nodded.  “But God is faithful, Jill!  Last night, my sister and I prayed about my little space, since your sister was asking me if there was anything that I needed prayer about.  I told her about how often I would slip into this space and how I didn’t want it to go out of control…” I nodded.  “That’s good to hear.  I’m going to get ready for my stream now…” I changed into a new diaper and got my drinks before the stream started.  I went live at 3:00 and started my stream about 3:08.  Glytter was away from my camera, since she didn’t want to give a face reveal to anyone that she doesn’t know closely. For that day, I decided to start playing the original Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door to be ready for the remake in May.  With that, I managed to get most of the first chapter done. During my stream, Jen came home and carefully watched Glytter in case she lapsed back into her infantile state.  Luckily, she didn’t do this at all. When the stream was over, I was about to get ready for bed.  I climbed onto my bed and began sucking my pacifier really fast.  The next thing that I knew, I made the shocking discovery that I could not speak.  I became non-verbal and could only babble and coo.  Every one of my pent-up infantile tendencies were able to escape that night.  I wailed loudly right before Alyssa wailed herself.  I was still on my bed, in my daytime clothes.  And since my dinner fully digested, a fresh poop was being emptied into my diaper.  This made me wail all the louder. Jen glanced at me, while holding Alyssa.  “Just one moment, Jilly baby!  Lissy is first, and then you’re next okay?  Wow, I need to take care of two babies tonight…” My crying fit continued until Jen was finally able to change my messy diaper.  After she cleaned and changed me into my nighttime diaper, I think that she grabbed one of my diapers and tucked it in her nightgown.  But since my mind was so regressed, I made no mention of it, and it was only brought to my attention when my sister gave me this detail for the writing of this story.  I had virtually no memory of her doing this while in my little space.  I was just a helpless baby that needed my sister to take care of me.  Even though I was an adult, I considered myself just as helpless as Alyssa was. After my sister skillfully hid that diaper in her nightgown, she laid me on my bed and told me that she was going to get my baa baa.  Minutes later, she had me sit in her lap and fed me my milky baa baa from my pink Simba glass feeding bottle.  Only it didn’t taste like milky.  It tasted more like Alyssa’s baby formula.  It had an okay taste, and I didn’t mind if she fed me another one.  But I didn’t get another one.  She did change me into a footed sleeper and tucked me in my bed.  She read me a bedtime story and I fell asleep halfway through her reading it to me.  My infantile mind wandered into the land of dreams. I woke up feeling like my adult self again.  Alyssa was once again crying right on schedule.  It was 5:36 AM and my sister was once again taking care of feeding her and changing her diaper. After that, I slept for another couple of hours.  A loud wail woke me up again. I got up to find Alyssa still wailing as an infant.  After a quick diaper check, I discovered that her diaper was soaked.  I changed it and stuck a pacifier in her mouth again.  She was once again happy. Alyssa was non-vocal for the rest of the time that I had her.  She had her nap at 8:00 AM and I fed her and changed her at 10:00 AM.  With Alyssa still behaving like an infant, I kept her entertained for the last two hours that I had her by placing her in her playpen and watching her teeth toys and push balls around. As Alyssa was wailing again, I heard a knock on my door. I opened the apartment door, and it was Daniel. “2202?” Daniel asked me.  “So, this is the right one?  Where’s my Ally girl?”  He heard her wailing.  “There she is.  Sounds like she needs her diaper changed.”  He approached her, which began to smell awful.  “And smells like it too!  P.U.!  Were you saving that one for me, honey?” I watched as Daniel handled the diaper change with Alyssa like a pro.  I kid you not.  Somehow, he managed to clean and change Alyssa’s stinky diaper in just five minutes.  By the time Alyssa was in a fresh diaper, she was fast asleep. Daniel then took the stroller and placed Alyssa in it.  “Thanks for watching my darling.  She’s a beautiful wife and not like any other woman you would ever meet…” I nodded.  “I’ll say.” I then hesitated before speaking up.  “A very private question, but how do you handle your love life?” Daniel nodded.  “Oh, that?  It’s very rare.  But during Alyssa’s lucid moments that I have with her, she’s just like any other woman.  Just very small.  You have to remember that she’s an adult.  You know, God doesn’t make a lot of women her size.  So, she’s a very special one.  I gotta go to my dad’s.  Mom’s taking care of him and I’m seeing how he’s doing.  He just got treated for colon cancer.” I nodded.  “Okay.  Alyssa had a lot of fun here.  She hasn’t once acted like an adult today.” Daniel nodded.  “She’s had a few days like that, Jill.  Don’t worry about her.  God is faithful.  Both her and I know that.  And you should know that, too.” I nodded.  “I just hope that she gets out of that space to at least adult once today.” Daniel nodded.  “She will.  Don’t worry.  Bye Jill!” Daniel wheeled Alyssa in her stroller out of the apartment while carrying her diaper bag. My JJ Little Besties.  While I was able to help Daniel take care of Alyssa for a couple of nights, it wasn’t long before I needed to help someone else. Right after Daniel left with Alyssa, my cellphone vibrated.  BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! I saw the caller ID and gasped.  It was Trisha!  I answered the phone and could hear loud sobbing on the other end. “Jill!  Can I please have a place to stay?  Bradley just dumped me!” I gasped.  “Did he…find out?” “Yes Jill!  He knows everything about my ABDL lifestyle!  He found all my ABDL diapers and all my baby things.  He…he…he threw all of these things out of the house and told me that I had an hour to leave his house before he called the police.” “Why would he call the police?” “He told me that I was trespassing!  Well, I don’t need him anymore!  So, can I please stay with you?” “Yes Trisha,” I told her.  “You are always welcome at my apartment.  Just be sure to hide your diapers from my sister.  She’ll go crazy if she finds out that you have them.” “Oh.  Is she obsessed with them now?” “Obsessed is much too weak of a word.  Trisha, she’s a total junkie, but she will never admit it to you because she’s too embarrassed and ashamed to tell you.  It all started on New Year’s Eve.  She had to wear a diaper with me and Melanie since she was waiting in Times Square.  After fighting to let go of her bladder, she finally did, and she fell down the padded rabbit hole.  I think this awoken a strong fascination with diapers that she never knew that she had.  Before this, she didn’t give this much of a thought.  But now, she’s totally obsessed.” “Obsessed?” “Yes!  You know how we had to watch Alyssa?  When I told her to install a car seat in my car, she had to borrow my spare set to do this.  But when she did, she stole a couple of my diapers.  I KNOW this because the night that I came back, I felt the butt on her night gown and it definitely felt like a Tykables Animooz or a Potty Monsters.  Super padded, so I caught her puffy-butted.” “I got it, Jill!  I’ll make sure I keep mine hidden.  We’re both incontinent so she can’t keep helping herself to our diapers!” “I just wanted to give you a heads up.  Now hurry and pack everything you can.  You probably don’t have much time before he calls the police.” “Oh, he’s furious, Jill!  He called me a sick and twisted fuck and to get the fuck out of his life.  I will do that.  See you in a bit!” In just two hours, Trisha was over at Metro City Apartments with a car full of her things.  After she entered my apartment, I knew that I had to help her.  It was good that she moved in while my sister was at work so that she wouldn’t find out about Trisha’s diapers.  I spent the next hour helping her unload everything into the spare bedroom, which she knew was made up for Alyssa from everything that she saw in there.  We moved things around so that she had a place to stay.  I jokingly told her that she could sleep in the Pack N Play, but we ended up using the inflatable mattress that I used to sleep on before my sister bought me a bed. And that, my JJ Littles, was how I lended a hand to two of my closest friends.  First Alyssa and then Trisha. But unlike Alyssa, Trisha’s stay with Jen and I was a lot longer one, since she needed time to find a new place to live.  So like it or not, my sis now had a new roommate that she had to get used to.  I told her that it wasn’t so bad.  But how bad can it be to have your very best friend live with you for a while?  And what happens when my Aunt Jodie decides to just make a surprise visit?  I now had not only my best friend, but now my aunt to make room for. So, my JJ Little Besties, you better get a fresh diapey for the next chapter.  It’s going to be a good one, as I try to figure out how to get along with my best friend and navigate the awkward waters of sharing my not so recent incontinence with my aunt.  I mean, Aunt Jodie is the least connected when it comes to my family.  She’s always done her own thing and lives like a free spirit.  So get ready, my JJ Littles, because Auntie Jodie is about to pay the Jennings apartment in Philly a visit…
    • Samantha finished brushing her daughter's teeth and helped her rinse in the sink, carefully wiping her face clean of any toothpaste residue. "Ready to get dressed?" she asked, leading her daughter by the hand to her room. She lifted her up and placed her on the changing table. "Stay here, my little bunny," she said before heading to the chest of drawers. She chose a white and pink dress with farm-themed prints and attached a pacifier to it. Then, she added a pair of red Mary Janes. After preparing the diaper bag with diapers and wipes, she set her daughter on the floor. Mommy needs to change now," she explained to her daughter. "How about we pick out a toy to play with while we're out?" she suggested lovingly.
    • Can confirm Fiona isn't a switch, she just gives off the vibes of a playful big sister who joins in games and stuff rather than a Mummy who is in charge. 😊😈 I love how people are reacting to Avery. My subscribers did this too XD She does seem pretty perfect... Wise words! But I think Lucy trusts this place because she's been before. You'd probably be right regarding the food
    • The episode isn't great (compared to other DW episodes) however there are a lot of talking babies moving around in strollers throughout the show.