LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

170 topics in this forum

1. My Dolly ^_^

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Designing A Little Girl's Room

• 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Hiya!

• 23 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Footie Pj'S

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. fddd

• 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
  6. Goody!

• 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• An actual piece of fabric.   The SAP in the diapers are contradictory to good wicking action.  The more SAP, the thicker it gets where ever it's wet, but it then won't wick very well to the rest of the padding. 
    • 'Of course I'm scared,' I thought angrily as the two talked about me like I wasn't even there, 'You just bought me and are treating me like a pet! And a girl one at that!' "I don't want your love! I wanna go back to my real home!" I whimpered, fighting back tears as the limo took off down the road, trying to ignore the fact she'd referred to herself as 'mommy.' At the very least I was able to garner some insight on who these strangers were as the ride went on. If the fancy limo wasn't clue enough to tell me these two were very well off, the way these two discussed their various businesses and financial investments would have give it away. Especially the way the woman discussed her job, if it could even be called that. The thought of being stuck with this woman day and night, given her undivided attention to her 'new pet' sent shivers down my spine as I feared what was to come.  'I'll just need to find a way to escape,' I thought hopefully, 'Just escape.... and get home... and I'll be fine.' As I tried to stay hopeful I looked at the ridiculous outfit I'd been put in. I pulled at the lace, of the dress, trying to tear it off. But it appeared they made these outfits with the thought of unwanted removal in mind, as it was remarkably difficult. The best I could hope to do what wrinkle the edges and hem as I pulled at the dress as the ride went on. 
    • It took a while but eventually Katherine managed to stop the crying for the time being. But now that she had stopped crying, she couldn’t think of anything except how gross this diaper was now. It was freezing cold and squishy, a hellish combination for sure!
    • Again, caught off guard, Dahlia let out a little “eep!” upon her big poopy diaper being squished. But moreover, she felt an immeasurable sense of pride. At last, she finally got Francine to blush. To her, it meant that everything that Francine had said to her must have been true. She did love her. For what reason, Dahlia could never understand. But it was true, and the poopy princess felt so blessed because of that. 
    • Anya closed the office door and sat down in her desk chair with the poor thing on her lap. "Come now, Katherine, calm down... You don't want people to make fun of you even more, do you?" She rubbed her back. "Relax. It's alright. You're not in trouble..." she cooed and patted her head.