Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!

Enemas, Rectal Suppositories, Rectal Temp. Taking?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:54 AM

i was on myspace and i found a couple girls profiles and in there about me section they said they enjoyed enemas, rectal suppositories, and rectal temperature taking...was curious...want to know if anyone else here is into those things?

#2 prob4711

prob4711

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:39 AM

sad.gif Nope, not my idea of fun!!

#3 Topguy

Topguy

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:14 PM

I prefer to do this to women,not into having it done to me. tongue.gif

But watching a woman struggle to hold in an enema is very amusing, especially when she also happens to be wearing a very thick cloth diaper-with a fleece liner......covered by a pair of locking clear plastic panties.

And has a foot restrained to the floor by a steel manacle and a chain. glare.gif

At least,it's fun for ME!

#4 wmwy

wmwy

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:41 PM

biggrin.gif love it all

#5 liljade

liljade

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Topguy @ Jun 20 2006, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I prefer to do this to women,not into having it done to me. tongue.gif

But watching a woman struggle to hold in an enema is very amusing, especially when she also happens to be wearing a very thick cloth diaper-with a fleece liner......covered by a pair of locking clear plastic panties.

And has a foot restrained to the floor by a steel manacle and a chain. glare.gif

At least,it's fun for ME!

I like you.And i have had all of them done to me.Does anyone have any pics or vids of a baby getting an enema

#6 Topguy

Topguy

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(liljade @ Jun 21 2006, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like you.And i have had all of them done to me.Does anyone have any pics or vids of a baby getting an enema

Replied,check your mail jade. tongue.gif

#7 iamafemalebaby

iamafemalebaby

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 10:42 AM

This is what i get done to me if I am nawty.......

I have a star chart and it used to be loss of 6 stars now daddy says loss of 4 stars and it is thick nappies and exlax with locking pants yuk.....

Have to be good after loss of 3 stars now sad.gif
CALL ME DEE
GERMANY STILL THE WINNERS IN MY EYES :)

#8 dreamdaddy

dreamdaddy

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:16 PM

I would give my little baby girl a enema when she was a bad little girl. I loved it when she would fill up and start to wiggle and stuggle to hold it in, and then starts asking to go. I would also take her temp. I have been looking for a new baby girl that would like them.

#9 ottawa DL

ottawa DL

Infant

• Verified 18+
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE(diamondback688 @ Jun 19 2006, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was on myspace and i found a couple girls profiles and in there about me section they said they enjoyed enemas, rectal suppositories, and rectal temperature taking...was curious...want to know if anyone else here is into those things?

I love enemas, suppositories and rectal and vagina temp taking. I don't however like to mess in my diaper only like to wet it. An enema followed with a Butt Plug for a least 30mins is the best!

#10 wolfwood390

wolfwood390

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(liljade @ Jun 21 2006, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Id like one too please

#11 LittleSissySarah

LittleSissySarah

Diaper Star

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Real Age:27
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Sissy
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 12 July 2006 - 07:54 AM

i love all that

#12 liljade

liljade

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE(BabySarah @ Jul 12 2006, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i love all that

I want to start an rp that uses all this and more.But i cant think.

#13 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:10 PM

ive never role played before, but it sounds kind of fun...let me know if you come up with anything...

#14 liljade

liljade

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:59 AM

I will but i could use some help on it.And btw witch is better.Suppositories or Enemas???

#15 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:55 AM

i personally enjoyed them both equally...they both have there positives and negatives...an enema requires some equipment that you cant really buy in your local drug store...and a suppository you can buy in Wal Greens or CVS Pharmacy and are a bit easier to use...

#16 Baby Paul

Baby Paul

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:41 PM

Never had the experience or pleasure of anything like this but would love to find someone who would take me in hand & force me to have one - ajny one in the UK ??
Hi if there is anyone in UK Male or Female who would like to chat & share interests in being an AB - please do get in touch. Of copurse always great toi chat with anyone in the USA to share our interests.

#17 Becksbees_Daddy

Becksbees_Daddy

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Real Age:26
  • Diapers::Daddy
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:27 AM

i would enjoy both...giving and recieving...

#18 beallucanb

beallucanb

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Real Age:50+
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:39 PM

the first enema equipment I had I made myself, I used a 2 liter soda bottel and, cap. And a length of 1/4" clear plastic hose.

You drill a hole in the cap as big as the outside of the hose (make it just a little smaller than the hose) force the hose through in an inch or two, and wrap some good clear(if you got it) packing tape around the hose a few times, so it wont go back through the cap, If you wrap carefully, it will just come trough a little to seal the hose.

Carefully file the end of the hose you stick up your,astological hole, and don't use too much lube, or soap works just as well ( use ivory or some other mild soap for your enema, nothing antibacterial) I use oil of oley soap myself.

Other than having to kink the hose as a shut off, you have workable enema equipment, I used this set up untill I bought one on line.... good luck B

#19 paddi

paddi

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:56 PM

Mummy has on several occasions given me an enema using a large vetinary syringe & a peice of soft rubber tube from an aquarium tank airline, I am then placed on my tummy & given 3/4 syringes full of water with a pinch of salt added. Before she quickly pins my nappies on then some clear plastic pants she then likes to watch my botty as I crawl on the floor,chiding me for being such an incontinant little baby. I do sure enjoy this & I understand why other people do too.
I do not suffer with nappy rash,
I quite enjoy it really.

#20 Creavero

Creavero

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE(diamondback688 @ Jun 19 2006, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure! My little girl receives non-laxative suppositories (mostly coconut + palm oil + vitamin E) before being diapered when we go out. The oil leaks out, which she enjoys. Enemas also get two big thumbs up; they go great with diapers, discipline, submission, and messy sex. smile.gif

CV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users