LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying Cloth Outside The House

Hey guys. It's been a couple of years since my last confession. I hope you're doing well.

After a several-month dry spell I had the chance to spend the weekend in diapers, and I thought I'd challenge myself to use cloth the whole time. I really love cloth diapers and rubber pants for sleeping or for lounging around in private, the thicker the better, but I've never gone out in them.

I did some errands and two movies in cloth and it was pretty nice. It took a bit more planning. I'm used to going out with something like an Abena M4 disposable with a booster, and that can take anything you throw at it for hours. With diapers being a rare treat for me I wanted to drink a lot all weekend and use my diapers a lot, you know, make the most of my time. I had an emergency kit, a discreet "diaper bag" with a change and wipes, but I never had to use it.

My setup was a Snap-EZ-For Life brief with three cloth liners, plastic pants tucked in everywhere, then loose rubber bloomers as a backup. This is like wearing a portable rubber sheet everywhere, which was important as I'm not wiling to wreck a theater seat just because I took it a little too far. Then a onesie. Maybe I overdid the setup but it worked great.

People on DD often say that you can get away with a lot in public because people aren't really paying attention, and they're right. I had some baggy cargo pants and a big shirt, and apparently never raised an eyebrow. The tucked in plastic pants seemed to contain any odors and I had the confidence to flood several times at the movies.

It's been almost two days now in nothing but cloth and it's been really relaxing and like I don't have to worry about things, like it's OK right now. I guess I don't have to explain it on this forum. Even though I don't often get to wear diapers these days I check up on the forum and I appreciate everything you've shared. I'd love to hear your stories of how you learned to wear cloth diapers everywhere.

I wear cloth diapers on a nightly basis. My wife's hobby is cloth diapers. She finds ways to launder them in hotels and even on camping trips. I have some disposables but the last time I wore them was in 2009.

If you are worried about detection, don't be. I have gotten ready for bed and my wife has sent me to the grocery meat shop and pharmacy in cloth diapers.

I :wub: cloth diapers, but I've only worn them a few times in public. I just pulled on some loose pants over my plastic panties and went for it ;)They are not as discreet as my pull-up disposables which are effective enough for my needs :whistling: I tried it as much as an experiment as for convenience since there was no point in changing just to go to the store :lol: Perhaps one person suspected anything and I could be very wrong about that as I was hyper-sensitive over it myself :rolleyes: I proved to myself that it wasn't that big of an issue, and certainly not like a flashing neon sign saying "I'm diapered" or anything. With a onsie or panties to smooth things out and keep them conforming to your body shape, I don't think anyone would notice :thumbsup:

I'll also ad that in my early worried TG days few people noticed me either, and almost all who did hardly reacted to me :D The vast majority of people who are that keenly aware of what is going on around them are used to seeing everything so you're unlikely to be the first example of anything to them. They also seem to be less excitable people of higher than normal intelligence with one exception- teenage girls who seem to see everything and who are not always good at handling what they see :o Even that wasn't much of an issue beyond a few "OMG's" while poking their girlfriends so they could have a look and several giggle session :( Once I looked at them and smiled it tended to end their outbursts as it seemed to embarrass them to be caught being a bit rude :roflmao: If I wanted to, I'd go out in cloth most of the places I go without much worry once again- it's not a big deal at all!

Betypooh

• Like 1

I've been out a few times in cloth diapers. They were not as thick as when I wear at night, that would be very obvious!. I did feel self-conscious, but no one noticed - even when I was standing and wetting.

CDL

<cut>

I've often washed them in hotels / motels. It's kind of a turn-on to think about the other guests checking to see if the washer / dryer are being used and finding my diapers in there. Not sure if that's ever happened, but it does provide a bit of a rush during the time I'm washing them.

Yeah, I enjoy this, too. In fact I have a load of diapers in the hotel dryer right now. This is my second load of the weekend but it's back home and back to reality in an hour. I'm wearing an M4 disposable as sort of a "transition". No more cloth because I have no more access to discreet laundry.

When I don't have to worry about being discovered I love the process of washing and drying cloth diapers. I'd love to hang them out on the line.

+

I wore a set of cloth diapers to see The Avengers this morning. Drove the 20 miles to the cinema, got drinks and free popcorn, sat next to her, and she even did not seem to notice that after the flick I just went to the car (having relieved myself during the credits) and she had to use the restroom. Three shopping stops and 20 miles back home. She has never let me know if she has ever noticed my diapers, so I think it's all still a secret. I would be much more uneasy if I had to worry about a disposable crinkling with every move. Cloth diapers may not be the most convenient, or hold the 100+ ounces of some premium brands, but they sure work for me.........and feel Soooo Goooood!!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

+

I wore a set of cloth diapers to see The Avengers this morning. Drove the 20 miles to the cinema, got drinks and free popcorn, sat next to her, and she even did not seem to notice that after the flick I just went to the car (having relieved myself during the credits) and she had to use the restroom. Three shopping stops and 20 miles back home. She has never let me know if she has ever noticed my diapers, so I think it's all still a secret. I would be much more uneasy if I had to worry about a disposable crinkling with every move. Cloth diapers may not be the most convenient, or hold the 100+ ounces of some premium brands, but they sure work for me.........and feel Soooo Goooood!!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Ok, ok... the whole story of going out in diapers is real cool, but the BIG NEWS is you found "free popcorn" at a movie theater?!?!?!? HOLY SMOKE!!! Maybe there is hope for this world!! :groupwave:

Maybe it's being paranoid, but I don't go "out and about" in a diaper. (I strictly wear cloth). I will walk between houses wearing/using a diaper, though. And I have done household chores outside in a diaper such as mowing the lawn, washing and waxing the car, and painting. But I'm scared that anything could go wrong in public--especially driving the car.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you do stand a chance of wrecking a seat somewhere with a leak if you wear "bloomers" , they are more for sedentary lifestyle sitting in bed lying in bed back and forth with little variation they are not made for going out walking around doing normal ADL'S you should switch to a nice pair of rubber plastic or urethane pants for street wear and save the bloomers for sick days or couch potato time.

Nappy