LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim Kardashian

No truer words have been spoken!

Unfortunately, I think she is on her 40th minute of fame. Her time should have been up a long time ago.

Just what we need; more damn Cardassians. I would almost rather have a nest of Klingons, even with their nail-biting opera!! Well maybe some Minbari.... Were they not on the Tales of NARN-ia?

Just what we need; more damn Cardassians. I would almost rather have a nest of Klingons, even with their nail-biting opera!! Well maybe some Minbari.... Were they not on the Tales of NARN-ia?

You have never experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon.

As far as Cardassians (Kardashian) are concerned, I do not even know who these people are. I just hear the name once in a while, but I keep wondering when Hollywood will finally fall into the ocean.

I hate the Khardashians but I love the Cardassians... I always thought they were a good alien race on Star Trek DS9.

True, you've never experienced Shakespear until you've heard it in Klingon- truer words were never spoken. LOL. LOVE the Trek references! Made my night!

BabyChris121675

And yeah, I'm a Star Trek fan

If that is what you thought, I would say that you were pretty...erm...gull-ible