LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Baby Bottles?

boy ricky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine matches my fav paci a pink lid with a cute teddie of the measurer and i drink water and milk from it everything else goes in my sippy cup

I have one with a size five nipple. I had an interesting experience with it. My tongue swell up. Must've been from the strong sucking. You have to cut your own hole in it. I was talking all day like baby without having to try. I had to purposely try not to at certain times.

I am more into sippy cups with cartoon characters on them.

OK. I had to take out the valve because that was too difficult to suck on.

I finks I's posted hewre afores but I's say adains dat I wuvs my baba's :) So far my favorite is playtex drop ins (suuuuper easy clean up) and avent. My only dislike to Avent is if you don't get the bottled sealed just right it squeaks. _-_

• 1 month later...

i have one of those platex bottles with the drop ins.. they are nice because you dont have hold it up at an angle, once you get the excess air out the bag shrinks and its easier to drink out of and less air bubbles...

i use the max flow nipples and use a warm needle to make the holes a little big bigger...

and plus less to clean up, just toss the insert away and use a new one..

usually i have either apple juice, water, or vitamin water in it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It drives me crazy trying to quench my ravenous thirst with a bottle.

Get a large, thick pin or sewing needle really hot (hold it in a gas flame with pliers for a few seconds) then push it through the hole in the nipple. Repeat as often as necessary to enlarge the hole enough to drink as quickly as you want.

If the needle turns black when you pull it from the flame, quickly wipe it off with a paper towel before you put it through to avoid leaving a black mark on the nipple...

or you could buy a bottle with a bigger hole in the nipple.

Of course you could also just buy a separate nipple with a faster flow. For thicker fluids, such as pulpy orange juice, you could find a cross-cut nipple works better than simply a larger hole.

Nipples are made in many styles, sizes and materials. I am allergic to latex so I use clear silicone nipples. These days many experts advocate very limp nipples for nursing babies. Personally I prefer a somewhat stiffer nipple, such as the PUR clear silicone which unfortunately went out of production in 1996.

Well,I AM A LITTLE babygirl,so babygirls always get all liquids from bottles.YES I also get bottles of formula(mommy feeds me SIMILAC SENSITIVE),because I do have a tendency to spit up.I get 1 bottle of formula while mommy is diapering me for the night.Other than formula,I get jucies and milk and water in my bottles!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to get a non-orthodontic very large nipple. The bulge of the orthodontic ones feels fake