LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

family roleplay

BabyGirlIsabelle

After the talking to Jacob James didn't know what to do. He decided to give Jacob a chance to cool down and sees Carrie outside in the rain and runs outside "sweetie what are you doing out here you are going to catch a cold" as he brings her inside and gets a towel for her to get her dryed off "Carrie I hope you know I'm trying my best here to make you happy and also your brother and sisters but you have to help me too ok. How about you take a bath and i'll make everyone hot chocalte and you can have extra marshmallows in yours. What do you think?"

Carrie frowned her dad asked her to help him. "I always help you daddy." She said softly. She trudged to the bathroom and started the water. Being barely seven, she usually wasn't supposed to bathe by herself, but her father insisted it seemed.

"How about you or we get you cleaned up first and then we will talk how does that sound?" Jacob said knowing that she was probably quite uncomfortable. Then he heard Mum "come on we better be quick, we don't want anyone else to see you like this now"

"Don't you think it strange to help me?" she asked him feeling like she was too old to get help for something like this but really wanting it and too embarrassed to go to mom and dad for that help.

"Sister there is no need to feel embarrassed, I am your brother, I will not judge you I promise, it's your choice do you want me to help you or not?" Jacob asked trying not to make her more embarrassed. "I can give you a hug if you like?" he asked her trying not to make her feel like a baby.

Jessica sniffled and looked up at him.

"Thank you, Jacob."

She then cuddled into him hugging him and letting him take the lead in getting her out of her wet pants.

Jessica looked up at him through the top of her head because it was still bent in shame, and she hadn't even unbuttoned her pants not wanting to touch anything at all.

"Just talk to me in the living room. Nobody will hear over the TV. I'm not going back outside in that rain. I just came in from it." Mary said sternly. She led her son to the other room and sighed. "Just tell me."