LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

family roleplay

BabyGirlIsabelle

Isabelle starts to get down from the sofa and waddles towards Jacob before trying to climb up into his lap but he was too busy and she starts to throw a tsntrum. She has training panties on and a little pink dress and some white frilly socks. She had left her teddy on the sofa.

Jessica came out of the bathroom and was entering the living room again when she noticed that her little sister was once again asking for her brother's attention.

Jacob looked over at Jessica for a couple of minutes and he then got up from the chair making sure to take his phone with him. he then started walking towards the sofa. When he got to the sofa he sat down beside her and looked at her.

James comes in the room he was working from his office and trusted that between Jacob and Jessica they could keep an eye on there baby sister. "Whats going on in here guys?" as he sees Izzy throwing a fit and he reaching for them as he bends down and picks her up "hey princess whats the matter dont worry im here" as he gets her teddy bear from the couch "are you looking for this?" as he hands it to her and kisses her head hoping this will help calm her down and looks down at Jacob since he was technically in charge "is everything ok in here?" hoping jacob and jessica havent gotten into another fight.

(Yes I'm sorry. I would still like to join and I won't have any issues with my kid.)

Carrie was seven and the quietist of the group of siblings. She tended to be shyer and more passive. Though she could hold her own if it was required.

James looked down at Jacob Jessica and Carrie as he held izzy. "That's fine Jacob you and Jessica can go outside and play just be careful I don't want anyone getting hurt." And he looked at Carrie knowing he always has to be careful with her because she was so shy and quiet he wanted to make sure she got the attention she needed as well. "Carrie sweetie how about you help me play with your sister she's really good at hide and seek and I could use the help. Arnt you the vest hider

He sees the frown on carries face and hugs her "thanks for being a good big sister to izzy how about we play with her a little and when mommy comes home we'll do whatever you want" James has struggled with Carrie because she's soo quiet he wants to make her happy but she never says what she wants so he has to try his best to figure it out

Actually, Jessica was only two years older than Carrie and three years younger than Jacob, but Carrie always made her feel like the middle child too, when the three of them were doing something.

Carrie helped her dad count and look for Izzy. Even though she was close in age to Jessica, the fact that she was in the younger half of the family made her feel even younger. She was four years older than Izzy, though she was still classified as a baby to her older siblings.

Jessica clapped and nodded.

"I'd love that!"

She started to walk out the door with him feeling really happy.

"I'm sorry I got you yelled at the other day.

"Ok I thought you might like one that was all, sorry for asking ,if you ever want one just say Jacob said. "And how about if I do my best if you want to talk, just ask yeah, I will always be here for you" he said smiling at her.