LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
princessdeere

Oops

5 posts in this topic

Well its been awhile since I've been any kind of sick. I'm not a true bedwetter. 

I'm guessing last night was a fluke. I woke up about 4 am to my underwear wet. I'm like sweat?? No (I'm normally up at 3 am peeing) what is that. OMG I HAD AN ACCIDENT. Oh god did my bed get wet no ok I'm good. I'm guessing part of my issue is I'm coughing all night an I'm not sleeping so I'm sleeping so hard I don't wake up. Thank god I still have a good supply of diapers cause ill be in them every night from now on. 

If you have something similar do share.. 

1 person likes this

good I hope it happens to you more

During my transitional phase from control to untrained, I definitely found myself more likely to wet when I was ill. I'd have control (albeit looseish and I wouldn't have trusted myself outside of training pants) during the day but I'd be far more likely to wet the bed if I was stressed, exhausted or ill.

As an incon person (no #1 control, impaired #2 control) there's still graduations within that. I find myself needing to change wet diapers more frequently when I'm ill. I also find that if I've got something which makes my tummy even a little bit unsettled I become 1000% more likely to have a #2 accident (on a normal day I can make it if I'm within 10-15 minutes' walk of a toilet).

I wet my self in the day time 5 6 days a week my have 1 dry day A week.I do wet A few times A day

Night time I wet every night my diaper is all ways wet I wear cloth pin on diapers at night they keep my bed dry and I like a dry bed'

I have been a on and off bedwetter for a long time so I've had that happen a lot, and my response was the same as yours, put diapers on just incase. Am to the point now though I am wearing diapers every night. Wetting is happening much more but wearing diapers takes some of the stress out of it