LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a Bedwetter

DavidMW, a lot of people had the pinhole leaks with Abena even as little as 3 months ago. Abena has since fixed the problem though. My last two orders from them haven't had any real problems with them.

I've been in the exact same boat. Molicares work just great for me but they don't seem to have as good of a wetness barrier as Abena does. I say this because it always seemed like I could feel being wet more in a Molicare than I did in Abena. And after wearing them for a while I started getting more bad rashes that wouldn't go away. Of course it could have been a chemical or perfume too but that's when I switched back to Abena a few months ago, and found they no longer had pinhole leaks (at least for me any ways).

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tips. I won't be able to use any cloth diapers due to dealing with the laundry that would be required. I'll try wearing briefs over the diaper and see if that helps. Earlier on, I didn't feel comfortable only wearing a diaper to bed so I wore briefs over them so I'll try going back and trying that. I woke up last night around 3 and noticed that I was dry but in the morning I was soaked so apparently I am wetting heavily at one time.

• 1 month later...

I have been a bedwetter my entire life. I would love to wake up at night to go to the toilet. If i had magic power i would give my bedwetting to you. So i will be dry and happy and you wont have to wake up to go pee, getting a full night sleep. We can both be happy. Hmmm. If it was only that easy.

Well good luck with your bedwetting.

Have you noticed any changes to your bladder activity during the day now that your sleep wetting more? I've been considering going down this road of wetting at night but I'm unsure about what problems it might cause down the road.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As someone who wets the bed most nights but actually enjoys being this way I can see why someone would want to start bedwetting. Once you have explored all the conciquences of what you are about to do and you really must do this as what seems like fun now could be a real pain later. Then from that moment on always think of yourself as a bedwetter and live your life accordingly. From the very first night of your quest you should wet deliberately and deal with it in the morning always telling your self you are a bedwetter so I will have wet nappies or a wet bed to deal with in the morning. Once you make this a habit it will become easier. We all know habits are easy to form but hard to break. The rest will follow if you stick at it. Stay comitted to your goal and you too can be a bedwetter like me.

After several months of debating, I decided 2 weeks ago that I wanted to become a bedwetter again. I wet heavily every night until I was 10 and only stopped wetting when I began taking meds for it. Given that I used to be a bedwetter and that I was only able to stop through taking medication for a year, I'm hoping that it won't take long for me to revert.

• 9 months later...

I often wear a disposable with a doubler, with a cloth diaper over that then a larger size plastic pant. Last night I tried just a disposable with a doubler and regular vinyl pant hadn't even gotten to sleep before my sheet was wet from sweating. Took the vinyl pants off and just had the disposable on. I did leak a little but felt far more comfortable without the vinyl pant.

• 2 months later...

I decided to be a bedwetter pretty early on in life- I had only just graduated from pull ups when I started having accidents again, and was forced to start wearing them at night. When I started to wake up and gain bladder control, I basically went through the same process you all are: drinking a lot, and having wetting become more and more natural until I was back to waking up after a full nights sleep in a wet diaper. Since then all attempts to potty train myself have been 100% useless: I

• Like 2

I decided to be a bedwetter pretty early on in life- I had only just graduated from pull ups when I started having accidents again, and was forced to start wearing them at night. When I started to wake up and gain bladder control, I basically went through the same process you all are: drinking a lot, and having wetting become more and more natural until I was back to waking up after a full nights sleep in a wet diaper. Since then all attempts to potty train myself have been 100% useless: I

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...