LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did U Get Em

the fist time i got the nerve to actually go out an buy diapers was when i was 18. a pack of depends....which were hospital green back then. i was so scared walking into that store and buying them even though i had just moved there and no one knew me. i took them home wore one and threw the rest away in shame. of couse back then i didnt know what an ab/dl was. now with my medical problems and my fetish (which just happen to go hand in hand....*giggles*) i walk right in and buy whatever i need without second thought :)

Well when I was in Junior High School went down and bought a box of Pampers. They didn't have any adult disposables yet at my age of 13. I could place them in my underwear and hold them in. I couldn't fit into them well enough.

I bought mine when I was twenty down at the local drug store. they were a pack of depends and I was freaked out the entire time, thinking that one of the cashiers was going to talk to me and I would just go to peices right there. But they didnt say anything hehe B)

i remeber alot now i bought 2 packs and on the second last day they were going to be gone i wore the whole second pack i put them on in the morning and went out in the backyard and stuck the hose down the back of my very daiper padded but and played in the backyard with the daipers and a tshirt and it started to leak about an hour later

The first package I bought was at a drug store while on a trip. There wasn't much to do in the hotel, so I went the drug store and bought a cheap brand of diapers. After paying I walked out without hearing comments from the other customers. I was nervous at the time but it was fun.

When I was about 14, I was starring at the diapers and decided not to buy them because I felt ashamed. I still do that and i'm 21, and just really don't know what to buy. I want something that is babyish and has little pictures on them, I have no clue what I am doing.

I first bought my own nappies when I was 13, from my local newsagent down da road and der were pampers size 6.

Some other customer in da shop made a very rude comment about me buying them, so i bought em anyway and came out rather red faced and shaking, altho they were in a bag! :(:(:(

I was lucky the first time I had to buy my own diapers. I went to the med. supply beacause my wife couldnt. I only knew what size to get, And I couldnt rember what modle tena. The woman was so helpful, and nice. Rightaway she asked me if they were for me, and knew from the look on my face that they were. she then asked me what my wifes name was, and i told her. She rembered her and pulled the last order she had gotten, then realized what I needed for the month. Then we went to a consulting area and discussed how the products were working to best fit my needs. I told her I was very comfortable with the products, and the level of service at the store. That is the only store I will go to. I also found out its no big deal for people to go and buy there own diapers :)

I was 16 and off school for the afternoon, so I plucked up enough courage to phone a clinic near me. I asked if they sold adult nappies, and they said yes. So I took my money and went to buy some, I'll never forget that heart in mouth feeling, as i paid for them. I got them home, and tried one on. it fit me, the next thing i noticed was the pee escaping from me.

That first time felt soo good, ever since then I've been hooked and even become a sissy baby.

ive been a bedwetter ever since and when i was a kid my parents bought my diapers, but now that im older, i think the first time i bought my diapers was about 16 when my parents told me to pick something out. So i picked up some goodnites, it was kin dof embarassing but now i have no prob

:P Let's see I bought my first diaper which was Pamper Size 5 when I was 18 I was raised in diapers so buying them wasn't a big issue for me I just went to the local Kmart at the time and pick a bag up and if I needed changed after paying for them I would go to the restroom and change.

I don't see a need to be ashamed I have to wear them or I would make a very wet mess in my pants. Anyway feeling ashamed is a normal response to when we feel that it's wrong in doing something. Me being diaper isn't wrong but part of my life and those who don't like it have no right to tell me whats wrong, when they have hidden secrets wanting to come out. It just so happens I get to live mine. :rolleyes:

I have been wearing diapers all my life so you name the diaper I have more then likely wore it. My favorite will always be Pampers Baby Dry but my butt is to big for them now so I wear Assurance from Walmart because they are more like a baby diaper then the rest of the adult diapers. They have the extra leak guard and better leg & waist gathers. Chou All!

I use the name Dookey cause it sounds child like and I don't want to use my real name. I was in my mid 20's when I first bought cloth diapers from a JC Penney catalog. I had ( 3 ) of them for a long time until my wife at the time told me to call it quits or else. I have since divorced so now I buy whatever I want. I am 50 yrs. old and somewhat of a sissy at times. I wear Depends, Attends, and I use a couple of receiving blankets for cloth diapers with plastic pants from TFAC.

I brought my first pack of diapers when I was about 10, i remember saving up my pocket money and biking to the shop with my backpack, the anticipation all the way there had my head swirling and butterflies going ballistic in my stomach.

I walked into the shop and thankfully there wasnt anyone else in there and I saw the diapers on the top shelf (which I couldnt reach :lol: ) , the shop girl (early 20's) came over and asked if she could help me with something and I told here I wanted the X-large nappies.

She got them down for me and then said jokingly (which i didnt pick up on at the time) "arent you a little old for diapers? I dont think these will fit you" Oh my god, I didnt know what to do and turned bright red and blurted out "um no these are for my uncles baby who is staying with us, there not for me, mum told me to get them "

Needles to say I dont think the girl believed me and the look on her face said it all, she seemed that her joke was probably the truth and then her face changed into a amused look and she just said "oh, ok" and walked me to the counter,

my hands were shakjing (which she noticed) as I clumsily dumped a bunch of coins on the counter, took my change and stuffed the diapers into my backpack!!!! I said a very quick "thanks" and headed for the door

As I was leaving she said "have fun now ! " and I couldnt even turn around to look at her, I did run to my bike then and pedalled as fast as possible to get the hell out of there! :lol:

Although at the time it was both an exhilarating and nerve-racking day, It was probalby one of the most memorable diaper experiences I have ever had. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I got them, I think I was about 19. I still live with my folks. They went away for a week or so, so I woke up like at 5 am the day they left (it was pretty much an hour after they hit the airport that I went off to buy them). I went to the local super walmart and purchased a package of refastenable Assurance diapers. Basically they were the wal-mart brand. After that time, I would get diapers from wal-mart at around 12 am or 1 am so that no one there who may know me would see me. Sometime after that, they quit carrying the more diaper like ones (they only have the pull on style which leaks like mad). Now I just stop by a CVS store and get their brand name diapers, they are very similar to the Assurance ones. I'm a college student who has a very tiny budget, so I generally have to go with the more affordable brands.