LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

Guest Baby-Toa

Diaper_Me, it looks like you may be the only one still reading this or at least commenting.

I am going to send you a PM with a link to my Flickr page. Just please do not distribute any of the pictures or send out the link. There are plenty of pictures of my GF and I on that page. Tell me what you think.

Nothing interesting has happened since my last post. She spent the day at the spa, then came home and we went out to dinner.

I still comment but I like reading this

Holy crap dude! I don't mean to be rude, but you are an idiot if you seriously considered leaving her over diapers. She is freaking hot hot hot!

If you do end up breaking up send her my email address! :) Just kidding... not really.

Seriously though, if you ever get her in a diaper please share a picture!

Looking forward to your next update.

hmm not sure sharing a picture of your girlfriend with others on a diaper fetish website is the best idea, given she just found out about your wearing diapers, and you two are definitely not out of the woods yet in regards to this whole situation...

also not sure if you ever did get her in a diaper, taking pictures of her and sending it to people on a diaper fetish website is a good idea.

i hope you are asking her permission before showing people you know through a fetish website her picture.

I felt the same way after getting out of a long relationship (not like that tho). I was just gonna have fun with me and my diaperside and its been great.

Oh please, do you really think after his girlfriend just found out about diapers that he is going to betray her by putting her picture on here just for some horny men in diapers?

Well in all reality he did give access to the pictures to a complete stranger. Who now could do as he wished..well maybe not here, but could back ground it to others if he was so inclined and now one would be the wiser. Not implying anything there Diaper_Me just stating the obvious.

I definitely will not be posting pictures of my GF on this site. Sorry, but that would guarantee the end of my relationship if I did and she found out. I'm still debating showing her the site a as way to help her better understand the fetish. And FYI, she was not naked in any of the pictures I let Diaper_Me see so calm down everyone asking to see them. It was just us doing our normal everyday crap. And, the pictures have all been changed back to friends & family only so the link won't do anyone any good.

Diaper_Me, you need to realize that the old saying, "beauty is only skin deep" is very true. Her physical looks were obviously what first attracted me to her, but it takes a lot more than that to make a person beautiful. She has some personality traits that I have serious issues with. Primary among them is the fact that she knows she is good looking and she gives off that attitude sometimes. She knows I hate it, but she still sometimes makes comments about how many guys were checking her out somewhere she went or how she was the best looking woman somewhere. I guess I've pretty much guaranteed that I won't be showing her this site now :)

I hate to keep saying negative things about her on here. I don't want people to get the wrong idea about her. For the most part she is a great person and a wonderful girlfriend. I'm sure that everyone in a relationships has found something about the other that drives them crazy. Plus, y'all are only getting my side of these stories.

Anyway, nothing exciting happened happened again today. Neither of us have mentioned anything about diapers since we were out drinking on Friday night. I really want to ask her about what she said that night. I will bring it up sometime this week. She is already asleep and I am already diapered up (it is considered the end of the weekend, right?) so I may have an update tomorrow morning as soon as she leaves for work. It's so nice to be able to sit around in a diaper and not have to worry about being caught. I am still kind of nervous and excited about walking into our bedroom wearing nothing but a diaper though. Hopefully the excitement doesn't go away anytime soon.

Oh BTW, Kohl's had this cool superman shirt on sale for $10 this weekend. It looks just like the shirt to my old Superman Underoos from my childhood, so I had to pick it up. Now I just have to find some underwear to go with it. I'll be sporting that over a diaper asap.

This has been a very entertaining thread I must say. I give credit to everyone involved in the thread. :D

*Takes a bow* thank you thank you...todd... to all those who helped me make my posts possible i wantto give a heart felt thanks.......... ummmmm.... i want to thank god,and jesus christ, and all those brilliant minds who helped make the internet possible..... al gore.... and well gosh.. just thank you!!!

*Takes a bow* thank you thank you...todd... to all those who helped me make my posts possible i wantto give a heart felt thanks.......... ummmmm.... i want to thank god,and jesus christ, and all those brilliant minds who helped make the internet possible..... al gore.... and well gosh.. just thank you!!!

ahhhh yeah Al Gore...... :roflmao:

There was an interesting development this morning. My GF woke me up as she sat next to me on the bed. I was on my stomach so I had to roll over. As I did it was very obvious I was wearing a diaper, as it rubbed against the sheets there was a definite plastic sound. As I rolled over and looked at her, her eyes were fixed squarely on my groin area. She then looked at me, half way smiled and shook her head.

We talked for a few minutes about other stuff. It was going well so I decided to ask her feelings about the diapers...

GF: I was actually asking myself that very question last night after hearing you crinkle as you walked into our room and climbed into bed.

Me: Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up.

GF: You didn't, I was already awake.

ME: Well, what did you decide last night?

GF: I decided that I'm 30% sad, because this all started right after your parent's divorce so that must really have really affected you and caused this.

GF: I'm 30% creeped out, because well you're a grown man who wears diapers

GF: I'm 30% amused, because it's just kind of funny

GF: <silence>

Me: That's only 90%

GF: Ok, 10% of me finds it kind of cute.

Me: CUTE?!?! <Big Smile>

GF: Don't get to excited, it's only 10%. And I'm still more creeped out than that.

Me: It's a start!

GF: I guess.

Me: Do you think you will get less creeped out over time?

GF: I don't know, but I started out 100% creeped out the other day so it's possible.

GF: Since we are talking about this, there is something I need to tell you. You'll probably be mad.

Me: Umm, ok.

GF: The other day when I was really upset and creeped out... I talked to some of my friends about it.

Me: You told your friends? You told them everything?

GF: Yes

Me: How many?

GF: Three

Me: Three? Who? Do I know them?

GF: <she tells me the names>

Two of them I have met! They come over to our house with their boyfriends and we all go out sometimes.

Me: Oh my God! What did they say?

GF: They said that you had serious problems and that I should leave you.

Me: Wonderful! Well, they are not ever coming over here again!

GF: Don't worry, I'll talk to them today.

Me: Tell them not to tell their boyfriends or they definitely will never be coming over again.

GF: Don't worry, I'll talk to them.

So, that was the conversation. At least I know where she stands now. But, Oh my God! I can never face those two girls again. I'll call her later to see what her friends said. I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about this.

The other girls were just as shocked as she was on the original revelation. You GF was mad too so of course she but a bad spin on them. I am sure she will talk to them and it won't seem so bad. Yea they know, can't stop that now, but if they have any class at all they won't make an issue of it. What I can't figure out, you managed to hide it for quite a long time, once you got caught, it seems like it is a free for all, your girl is still adjusting and is starting to accept things, but wearing to bed every night, and parading around the house in diapers isn't really easing her in. I would say try to be as discrete as before, yea the cat's out of the bag but I don't think it should be so in her face. Let her get a grasp of what you like and why, let her know you are still the same guy she fell in love with and maybe slowly introduce more diaper activity.

Timmyc, I hope you are right about her friends. It really has me worried for some reason. I guess mostly because we have a lot of fun BBQ'ing and going out with them... I'd hate for that to stop.

I haven't been parading around the house in diapers since she found out. I have worn to bed twice since then. The first time I did let her see them on purpose but last night I wasn't planning on letting her know I was wearing, but not hiding it either (she did found out). I was however planning on being in a diaper and a t-shirt when she got home from work today. For some reason I have this huge desire for her to see me in a really thick diaper (I was thinking about wearing 2 Abriform X-plus's). But what you said makes more sense. I need to calm down and take it a little slower. I keep hyping myself up and wanting to wear more and more around her. I need to keep reminding myself to slow it down. I won't be wearing tonight either as we already discussed having sex tonight (she was to tired last night).

Thanks for your input, it is much appreciated!

Man, that is a rough situation with her friends knowing. Certainly a bump in the road of an otherwise mostly positive week (other than getting caught with your hand in your diaper :) )

I'm curious about the picture of your GF laying on top of that awesome old Camero. Is that your car? What year is it?

Me: You told your friends? You told them everything?

GF: Yes

Me: How many?

GF: Three

Me: Three? Who? Do I know them?

GF: <she tells me the names>

Two of them I have met! They come over to our house with their boyfriends and we all go out sometimes.

Me: Oh my God! What did they say?

GF: They said that you had serious problems and that I should leave you.

Me: Wonderful! Well, they are not ever coming over here again!

GF: Don't worry, I'll talk to them today.

Me: Tell them not to tell their boyfriends or they definitely will never be coming over again.

GF: Don't worry, I'll talk to them.

So, that was the conversation. At least I know where she stands now. But, Oh my God! I can never face those two girls again. I'll call her later to see what her friends said. I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about this.

I TOTALLY called that!

Girls can't do anything with enlisting the help of their bimbettes. :glare:

But the second you tell a co-worker about an awesome BJ, you're a sick dirty pig who betrayed her trust..

I often wonder if my ex (long time lover) ever told her current husband about my secret. It might have happened during an ugly post break up meeting with her. Her husband started off as a very friendly guy toward me, and quickly turned... Last time I saw him was at his work, he looked ready to tear my head off and shit in my diaper for me. BUT, in the nasty words exchanged, he never made mention of it.. you'd think that if you are fighting with your wife's ex boyfriend, and you were armed with THAT info, you'd go for it.

Oh well.

My life has officially become a nightmare! My GF just called me. I'll cut to the bad part...

GF: I went to lunch with X and Y <two of the friends that she told; the one's that I know>

Me: What did they say?

GF: They were trying to convince me that there is something seriously wrong with you and that I should break up with you.

Me: Screw them!

GF: They are my friends, they are just trying to protect me.

GF: I tried to explain it to them but I didn't do a very good job.

Me: Tell them it is none of their business and they should just drop it... and not tell anyone else.

GF: They won't drop it. They want to talk to you about it.

Me: What? Hell no.

GF: I told them that if you explained it to them that they would understand it better and realize that it's not that bad.

Me: No way, this is a personal thing. They need to just forget about it.

GF: <silence> You're going to be mad at me...

Me: Oh crap... what?

GF: I invited them over for dinner.

Me: WHAAAAAAAT!?!? No, F'ing way!

GF: It's the best way to deal with it. They both said that they hadn't told anyone yet and wouldn't if you could explain it to them so that they understand and won't have to worry about me.

Me: Oh Crap... So basically I'm being blackmailed?

GF: No, they are just trying to protect me.

Me: Crap, Crap, Crap!

Me: When is this dinner supposed to happen?

GF: Tonight. They will be there at 7:30.

Me: Just shoot me now.

GF: It will be fine. Just explain it to them the way you did to me.

Me: I don't owe them an explanation!

GF: We're going to see them again eventually. You might as well explain it to just them now, unless you want to explain it to their boyfriends also.

Me: Crap. Fine.

So there it is. Welcome to my nightmare. I can't even talk about that anymore.

Diaper_Me, No that is not my car. That was a photo shoot she did for a muscle car magazine before we met. It is related to how we met though. I buy and sell cars and met her at a car show where I was selling some. She was hired to stand next to cars and smile... she just happened to be hired to stand in the area right next to where my cars were.

wow.... how do you think you're going to go about explaining it to them? I've been through a lot of psychology of sex classes and I think I could pull something out of my ass if I were put in that situation but I'd be freaking nervous as hell. probably need to be drunk to have that conversation. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Christopher, I have no clue what I am going to say. I was just sitting here watching for any responses to see if anyone else had any suggestions. Looks like you may be the perfect man for the job!

And, yes I do plan to do some serious drinking. Actually I really hope to get them drinking, it would probably go better if they are dunk and I am sober. That way I'll be clear headed and they won't be.

I have to go clean the apartment some now, and to buy more beer and wine... and maybe some tequila.

This thread is like a rollercoaster. It gets bad, then awesome, then mediocre, then awesome, then bad again. I love rollercoasters, but this is one I don't think I'm too keen to ride.

As for advice...make a game plan with you and your GF. Ask her to back you up on stuff, since she clearly understands now. Ask her to defend you in the case that her friends decide to point fingers or call names. That's about all I can give at this point; it's hard to help you prepare for an argument/discussion when we don't know what they'll say.

I suppose...good luck!