LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actress Who Would Be So Hot In Diaper

I always thought that Alicia Silverstone would be great in diapers with that cute little pout she has! There used to be a pastie of her on the net in a disposable diaper. As for the Olsen twins, who knows if they still wear them or not. The talk going around for years was that they still wore diapers on Full House when they were 6 or 7 years old. Wearing diapers at that age is often what drives many of us to wear them as adults. As for Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright, maybe when they get older, like legal age. I believe they are both still teenagers.

Going back to the early days of silent movies, continuing into network radio and finally TV it has been standard practice that young performers who just might need an unscheduled toilet break wear diapers. Please remember a multi-camera sit com even back in the Full House days cost US$1,000 or more per minute of production time. Worse, if they had to stop there was a risk of losing the studio audience.

If, in fact, any of the child starts were diapered this hardly means they were incontinent. One of my very best in-person friends, Peggy, is now a respected adult accountant to stars. Me father used to be a really successful movie producer and her mom is still an important agent representing child performers. Peggy says she was toilet trained yet the moment she got cast on a sitcom when she was 6 her mom put her in diapers while at the studio. All of her mom's clients accept being diapered or they find another agent. My husband was a child star on network radio for a few years starting in 1936. He had been toilet trained since he was 2 and also was diapered for those live shows, since obviously he could not run to a toilet during the performance. My sister Missy is an award-wining costume designer for features and TV series. One of those ran a long time, but when they made the pilot one actress was only 14 playing 16. She knew her bladder was over-active so she herself asked Missy to design her costumes so as to disguise her pads or even full disposables. Only when the costume was a bikini did she make it without a diaper.

For several years those "pasties" of Alicia Silverstone based on her photo spread and cover of Rolling Stone were all the rage on-line. It is so cruel to Alicia because she has always been very generous with her free time and money supporting child advocacy and bedwetting support charities. Christina Ricci is another often mentioned as wearing diapers who supports these same charities.

One actress not yet mentioned is Nikki Cox, who got her start on the series Unhappily Ever After. During a sequence about being initiated into a college sorority Kikki appeared on camera in a diaper and baby bonnet, all designed by Missy. Guys tell me they really enjoyed that episode.

In 1993 Richard Linklater's breakthrough film "Dazed and Confused" covered the last day of school in a Texas town in 1976, which was the time Richard had experienced that as an incoming freshman in Austin. The boys are hazed with paddles by the senior boys. The girls are infantilized by the senior girls led by Parker Posey but including JOey Lauren Adams and Renee Zelweger. This consisted of leading the freshmen girls on dog leashes and making them use pacifiers. 1993 was a time when pacifiers at raves were popular.

I always thought that Alicia Silverstone would be great in diapers with that cute little pout she has! There used to be a pastie of her on the net in a disposable diaper. As for the Olsen twins, who knows if they still wear them or not. The talk going around for years was that they still wore diapers on Full House when they were 6 or 7 years old. Wearing diapers at that age is often what drives many of us to wear them as adults. As for Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright, maybe when they get older, like legal age. I believe they are both still teenagers.

Dear Diaper666

Re: NCIS Pauley Perrette aka "Abby Sciuto"

I agree with you wholeheartedly! She's the Cats Meow! RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Abby tops the list of my favorite tv bottoms. Or better yet, maybe she's a switch! Damn that GOTH GYRL'S HOT.

• Like 1

All I can think of is in Family Guy when Quagmire is talking about maturbating to Taylor Hanson.

Funny stuff.

As for hot chick, 1990's lucy liu. Possibly Jane Fonda from back when she wa sin Cat Ballou. Of course now she is old and decrepid and probably wears them anyways. I don't fanatsize about many celebs or really any so hard to pick.

Back in 2005 a direct to DVD movie actually showed an actress wearing an adult diaper! The title is "Bad Girls From Valley High" and the beautiful actress is Julie Benz. She plays "Daniel" the leader of three mean rich girls at the high school. Eventually Daniel looses her bladder control. The scene where she is buying adult diapers, with a classmate as checker, is classic, as often told on this site.

The fascinating thing is Julie Benz was born in 1972, yet she appears 17 going on 18 on screen. She has rather specialized in playing 17 for many years, going back to the feature Jawbreaker. On TV she was Breeze on Payne; Kathleen on Roswell; Darla on both Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

When her adult disposable shows, it was not put on well. Maybe the producers should have hired an ABDL as technical adviser. The film was shot in Vancouver, BC, Canada substituting for Washington state, USA.

For the record, my sister Missy did not design the costumes for this movie.

My husband Don ordered a DVD as a surprise for me. We watched it last night. It is a hoot.

Back in 2005 a direct to DVD movie actually showed an actress wearing an adult diaper! The title is "Bad Girls From Valley High" and the beautiful actress is Julie Benz. She plays "Daniel" the leader of three mean rich girls at the high school. Eventually Daniel looses her bladder control. The scene where she is buying adult diapers, with a classmate as checker, is classic, as often told on this site.

The fascinating thing is Julie Benz was born in 1972, yet she appears 17 going on 18 on screen. She has rather specialized in playing 17 for many years, going back to the feature Jawbreaker. On TV she was Breeze on Payne; Kathleen on Roswell; Darla on both Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

When her adult disposable shows, it was not put on well. Maybe the producers should have hired an ABDL as technical adviser. The film was shot in Vancouver, BC, Canada substituting for Washington state, USA.

For the record, my sister Missy did not design the costumes for this movie.

My husband Don ordered a DVD as a surprise for me. We watched it last night. It is a hoot.

I neeed to see this movie!

When I first read about the adult diaper shown in "Bad Girls from Valley High" I immediately searched for it on IMDb, and from there went to Amazon which showed only 2 new in stock, with more on order. They had several used. Without telling me, my husband Don placed an order for one of the new copies. Some of the used ones are inexpensive.

We do not subscribe to NetFlix, but chances are they have it available. Who knows, because the main stars Julie Benz and Monica Keener are very popular from all their TV series local DVD rental shops might carry it.

It is wonderful to all of us who wear diapers.

I neeed to see this movie!
  • 2 months later...
Guest amandalu

Without directly admitting having wetting problems beyond toddler age, both Christina Ricci and Alicia Silverstone have generously supported charities working to improve toilet training.

Years ago Alicia's picture was on the cover of Rolling Stone. In the actual photo she is wearing an all pink outfit, including a top hat and she is clutching a pink bunny. On the cover the bottom of her romper is ruffles around the legs and front. There is no way to tell what she is wearing inside that romper. Shortly after that issue of Rolling Stone appeared several people PhotoShopped it to make it appear Alicia was wearing white plastic panties.

In another interview Alicia mentioned delayed toilet learning.

One of my best in-person friends named Peggy grew up as a child and teen actress in movies and was a regular or recurring on many series. She was never a major star, sort of comic relief. Her father was a big deal movie producer. Her mother had briefly been an actress. Subsequently she was the producer's trophy wife. Peggy's mom still is a leading agent in Hollywood specializing in child performers. Peggy now is a very active AB and she claims all this is the result on being required to wear a diaper under her costumes nearly always while on a movie or TV stage, even when she was 17 during her last series.

My younger sister Missy has been an award-winning TV and movie costume designer since 1992. Because she is both incontinent and plays as an AB, Missy is the "go-to" designer when a scene involves diapers of AB. Her firm rents such costumes to all sorts of productions. For many seasons Missy was the designer on a hit network TV series. One of the original cast was only 14 when they made the pilot. That woman is really petite and had a small bladder. She told Missy this when they first met. From then until the series ended that actress had a diaper or slip-in pad hidden in all her costumes except when she was wearing a bikini.

Peggy thinks nearly all the child performers on the shows she did wore diapers at least sometimes. My own guess is while that might not always happen, it probably is normal. Look at it this way: A typical Hollywood studio feature film costs US$250,000 a day in production. Child performers under 18 are only allowed 6 hours before the cameras each day. This works out to over US$300 a minute. Do the math. If it only delayed production for 5 minutes each time a performer needed a potty break, that would buy a whole lot of diapers. Thousands of people are trying to land the few acting jobs. Do you doubt people would wear a diaper as part of such a deal?

Think about this: The Oscar show takes over 4 hours to shoot, so except for the handful of presenters, everyone else in the audience cannot use a toilet from before they get into their limo until the coverage ends and they can rush to a potty. My bet is some of the actresses have a pad in their panties.

I don't believe you.

Guest amandalu

Going back to the early days of silent movies, continuing into network radio and finally TV it has been standard practice that young performers who just might need an unscheduled toilet break wear diapers. Please remember a multi-camera sit com even back in the Full House days cost US$1,000 or more per minute of production time. Worse, if they had to stop there was a risk of losing the studio audience.

If, in fact, any of the child starts were diapered this hardly means they were incontinent. One of my very best in-person friends, Peggy, is now a respected adult accountant to stars. Me father used to be a really successful movie producer and her mom is still an important agent representing child performers. Peggy says she was toilet trained yet the moment she got cast on a sitcom when she was 6 her mom put her in diapers while at the studio. All of her mom's clients accept being diapered or they find another agent. My husband was a child star on network radio for a few years starting in 1936. He had been toilet trained since he was 2 and also was diapered for those live shows, since obviously he could not run to a toilet during the performance. My sister Missy is an award-wining costume designer for features and TV series. One of those ran a long time, but when they made the pilot one actress was only 14 playing 16. She knew her bladder was over-active so she herself asked Missy to design her costumes so as to disguise her pads or even full disposables. Only when the costume was a bikini did she make it without a diaper.

For several years those "pasties" of Alicia Silverstone based on her photo spread and cover of Rolling Stone were all the rage on-line. It is so cruel to Alicia because she has always been very generous with her free time and money supporting child advocacy and bedwetting support charities. Christina Ricci is another often mentioned as wearing diapers who supports these same charities.

One actress not yet mentioned is Nikki Cox, who got her start on the series Unhappily Ever After. During a sequence about being initiated into a college sorority Kikki appeared on camera in a diaper and baby bonnet, all designed by Missy. Guys tell me they really enjoyed that episode.

In 1993 Richard Linklater's breakthrough film "Dazed and Confused" covered the last day of school in a Texas town in 1976, which was the time Richard had experienced that as an incoming freshman in Austin. The boys are hazed with paddles by the senior boys. The girls are infantilized by the senior girls led by Parker Posey but including JOey Lauren Adams and Renee Zelweger. This consisted of leading the freshmen girls on dog leashes and making them use pacifiers. 1993 was a time when pacifiers at raves were popular.

Far fetched. That would mean Disney actors wear diapers.

Far fetched. That would mean Disney actors wear diapers.

That is your opinion. Are you basing your statement upon personal experience in the production of motion picture or television projects?

If you prefer to believe nobody except ABDL wear diapers, that does not hurt me or my feelings.

On the other hand, at some point while maturing we all need to accept that simply because a situation is outside our personal experience does not mean it does not happen.

Guest amandalu

That is your opinion. Are you basing your statement upon personal experience in the production of motion picture or television projects?

If you prefer to believe nobody except ABDL wear diapers, that does not hurt me or my feelings.

On the other hand, at some point while maturing we all need to accept that simply because a situation is outside our personal experience does not mean it does not happen.

Yes I am. It's also too far fetched too be true (not to mention a violation of international Child's rights)

Well, the original topic of this post is more about what actress would be hot in a diaper, or what I percieve to mean which actresses we individuals would think were hot looking if they were in a diaper. This is kind of a fantasy post and therefore the answers people have posted should be based that way as was my own previous post. In no way do I mean to belittle, degrade, demean or embaress the actual actresses. I know they work hard and are probably some of the nicest people around.

I also believe that as child actors it would be more convienient at times to wear a diaper instead of having to stop filming to have a "potty break". This could relate to both years and years ago when there was live radio and TV, but also today when I'm sure costs of filming and producing movies and TV shows are high. There are child labor laws that I'm sure Angela is aware of pertaining to child actors and I believe she knows what she is talking about. So many work hours only per day are allowed based on the child's age along with so many hours of schooling, etc. It is a known fact that durring the filming of Full House the Oleson Twins did wear diapers on the set when filming when they were at least 4 to 5 years old and maybe older. That said, it's not to say that child actors always wear diapers when filming or have any actual requirement in every case that they must wear a diaper, and that goes for Disney films as well. All you have to do is look at just a couple examples. Look at some of the dance routeens from the old Mickey Mouse club back in the mid 1950's and it is apparent that the girls in tights are not in diapers. Also if you watch one of the most beloved Disney movies, Mary Poppins, it is obvious that the late Matthew Garber who played the boy Michael Banks isn't wearing a diaper under those shorts and outfits that he wore through most of the movie (although some scenes where he has on his sleepers look kind of thick in the back).

Anyway, This post may have gotten off track a little. I still feel the purpose of the original post was about what actresses you might like to see in a diaper. Not to degrade any actual people but just in a fantasy way. After all, I don't think many people will deny that actresses generally try and make themselves look as attractive as they can.

Why not ask Miranda Cosgrove directly?

Since she was born on 14 May 1993, she is currently 16, starring on a Nick TV series produced in Hollywood. Unless she has an exceptionally small over-active bladder probably she does not still wear a diaper. I have no specific information either way when she was a child.

On the other hand, my best friend who was a star or featured performer on several hit TV series from ages 4 to 19 has told me she was always diapered except the few times her costume would not hide the diaper. Peggy still has an over-active bladder. On all her series the kids up to age 9 normally were diapered. With the older child performers it was a case-by-case situation. If they did delay production because of wetting then they were returned to diapers. Peggy was born in 1969, so all this was in the disposable era. Peggy's mother is a leading agent representing Hollywood child performers.

Also, please understand there are many reasons why relatives of child performers deny diaper use. This is hardly the sort of thing they would confirm to random members of the public.

It is much like the situation of a random fellow, not living near a major entertainment production center, saying that based on his single experience working in an unspecified capacity on a TV show somewhere, absolutely never in history has a child been diapered on a set.

"It is much like the situation of a random fellow, not living near a major entertainment production center, saying that based on his single experience working in an unspecified capacity on a TV show somewhere, absolutely never in history has a child been diapered on a set."

Calm down girl don't let it get to you. I deal with these kind of things every day. As a lowly Electronic engineer with two other degrees, just the other day I got a call from my friend that owns a Tavern I used to frequent back "in the day". So they couldn't get the Big screen TV to display his Karaoke system (I had just set up the whole system to accept it earlier that week). So anyway, I make the trip there and the guy isn't there (I'm not touching his stuff) so I wait for a hour for him to arrive.

He turns on the TV and the Channel is grainy and has snow. I push the button on the channel display and it's on channel 7. So I switch it back to 3 and WAAALAAA problem fixed. I was like WTF!!!! Seriously, I asked the owner, "You seriously pay this guy money? he went all last night like this, and didn't have a clue" I mean the other TV's displayed perfectly. So she say's "GOD Tim not everybody is as smart as you...so I asked her, when you turn on your VCR what channel you have to be on?? she's like "3 or 4 I guess" I said see even you can figure it out! I just am at a loss how somebody who makes a living doing something doesn't have a clue.

On a secondary note, how many people do you know that have a VCR and the damn thing flashes 12:00...Uhhhggg! it drives me nuts. Anyway..on a lighter note..what we gonna do this year on "our" birthday?..we got stuck with a Sunday. We should so call each other for a birthday wish..well it was just a thought! :P

/End Thread Hi-jack

Guest amandalu

As much as we glorify diapers and love them, getting child actors into diapers just to save money and time is abusive at the individual level and in violation of international Child and Human Rights. You one time experience certainly does not pertain for all child actors.

• 4 weeks later...

Amandulu, with the greatest respect (That's legal shorthand for "I am about to kick your backside"), child actors will wear almost anything and do almost anything in pursuit of their careers, and their mothers will do anything short of putting the child through a meat grinder if it means getting/keeping the job and the large cheques that go with it. They do not consider large paycheques to be abusive; they can always say "No" and walk out, but they know they will only ever do it once. I have served in an elite military unit, and I have watched film crews at work. In terms of professionalism, discipline and dedication I would give it to the film crews almost every time. I have no doubt that , if the Director says "One more unsheduled toilet break and you're out!" that the child would beg to wear diapers, and the mother would have them diapered before the Director had finished speaking. I suspect that some of the children would have been very grateful for the sense of security that the diapers produced, even if they never needed them.

My impression of Angela Bauer is that she is a reliable and knowledgable witness. Before abusing her reputation I think you should produce some evidence of your own to back your contention. Merely talking about "an abuse of Human Rights" is not evidence.

I can think of many occasions when flying when I could have done with a diaper myself, and I know several women pilots who wear them as a matter of routine. I have even aborted a couple of flights because of a call of nature.

Incidentally, in my unit it was very common to wear womens tights under the parade uniform in order to keep warm. Honour was salvaged by insisting the items be "captured in battle". I never heard of anyone wearing a diaper, and if nature really did call, then you could always "faint", and suffer the wrath of the Sergeant Major later. Everyone I knew was capable of holding it.

Once again, "with the greatest respect", please accept that other people may have experience beyond that which you have achieved at the age of 20.

It is not unusual for a child actor to wear / be asked to wear diapers while on set. Everyone knows about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and how they both wore during filming.

Performing / acting is a stressful job, and normally, the clothes / makeup take extremely long to be applied, so to remove something, as a child, is not usually practical. Even adults sometimes wear protection on set. The thirty min program took, forty hours of work - that is filming, acting, and re-enacting the same scene time and time again until the director thinks he/she has got the desired shot / scene... and even after all that, there may be a problem with the camera / sound / lights or even something off set that causes that shoot to be scrapped, and needed to be retaken.

Considering the above, diapers are not only convenient, they are, in some cases, a time and a life saver / career maker.