LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wants A Meet And Greet In Vancouver?

alldayindiapers

Hey there, I've been living in Vancouver all my life, and I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting anyone that shares in the diaper wearing interest or any other aspect of the scene. So this is sorta a shout out, I'm interested in getting to know other people that wear diapers. It's a bit lonely. And I think many (if there are many) could benefit from a meet. I'm curious to know if anyone's interested, and if anyone has any ideas on possible outings or meeting places. Thanks for your time and best regards.

Hi, not in Vancouver but the southern interior (kootenays). Perhaps someone may know of a post christmas/new years abdl party? Looking more for a house party than a bar thing. A small gathering of abdls, casual setting, no high priced bar scene. Could be a potluck dinner/snack idea to save on the host. Any ideas?

I wish I could find a mommy that lived near chilliwack. That would love to put me in a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants and feed me spank me when needed to be and so on. yabiwdapp

Thanks for responding guys, I'm really interested in getting to know others, but I'm not sure of where or how it would go down. I'm looking for suggestions. This whole thing is kinda new to me,at least the getting to know people part so i just want a low risk environment. I'm open to anything, I live on the north shore if that helps anything. That dudes suggestion for a casual christmas thing piqued my interest. But it isn't just me we're talking about here, so give me a hand. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

So? Did you all meet? I have met a few ABs over the years, but never played. Usually we all just chicken out, lol. I would be up for playing, but I would have to meet first.

One of the biggest issues is trying to get over shyness, then establish expectations. I agree with one of the other posters, that this is easier over drinks.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey *waves* :)

I wanted to let you all know that I've created a new group called "Vancouver BC Ageplayers, Littles, ABs & DLs" over at fetlife.com ( http://fetlife.com/groups/19585 ). I'm not sure if you're familiar with the site - it's a fetish community and it''s free to join! My Mommy (babeandbaby) and I (cagedbaby) are new to the scene in Vancouver, BC. We are a married mommy/baby couple looking to share an aspect of our lives that is of great importance and a source of much happiness with other ageplayers for fun and friendships. The group is targeted at those who have anything from a mild curiosity to a full blown 24/7 regressive ageplay element to their lives. This group exists to:

* Welcome and meet Mommies, Daddies, Bigs, Caregivers, Aunties, Uncles and especially Little Boys, Little Girls, Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers, Sissys, Baby Furs and everything in between!

* We are interested in hosting ageplay parties, events, activity days out and munches.

* We celebrate all the different dynamics of ageplayers - whether they are sexual, nonsexual, into bondage, Dominance and Submission or S&M, or just enjoy being little! :)

* We are welcoming, friendly and non-judgmental - feel free to be and express yourself here.

* We are building a real world playspace facility for all ageplayers to visit, interact and play with one another, and hopefully make new friends with similar interests!

* This forum is an opportunity to meet and greet, make suggestions and hopefully organize for awesome events for littles from Vancouver, BC and beyond.

I identify as a 2yr old little baby boy and can't wait to meet new friends and play together. My Mommy and I are hoping to create a safe environment for littles of all ages to come and enjoy meeting and playing with others without feeling self-conscious about who they are, what they are wearing or how they choose to play. We are able to host and have lots of fun things to share. I hope you will find the idea attractive and will get in touch - lots of other DLs, ABs, littles and bigs have already joined the group and look forward to welcoming you.

I hope to meet you soon

*hugs* littlej :)

• 2 years later...
Guest darkknightindiapers

A meet and greet in vancouver what a great idea! So hard to find dl / abdl friends out here. Anyone want to hangout in downtown reply here female/ male groups, or email me. jordanericbarnes2010@gmail.com

I live in the Kelowna area, would love to travel down and meet some people for coffee. I'm very resevered and dont wear out. Let me know if any of you are interested. I can plan a trip down, while I meet up with family.