LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was wondering...

Diapers are pretty expensive for me at this point, however, once it's a medical problem, it will become 10 to 20 times cheaper for me.

That's where the bedwetting comes in, if I can bedwet, then it becomes a medical problem and I'll be able to make this into a medical problem. This may sound morally wrong, but diapers really are expensive, all of you know that, and they're even harder to attain here in Belgium, easiest is ordering them online, but that adds transport costs.

Anyway, I absolutely can't wet the bed, I never do, not even with a nappy on. I have the feeling my bladder is trained too well, it only lets go when I want it to, though I still have a bit of a problem when lying down.

I'm still thinking about whether this is a wonderful idea or not, but to have a better idea, I at least want to have wet the bed sometime... So, any ideas?

Note: this is not a “I want to be incontinent

My suggestion is find a better paying job so you can afford these diapers that you don't medically need.

Scamming the medical system to pay for diapers will negatively impact the people who are legitimately incontinent and rightly deserve to get a break on the price of diapers because they have a REAL medical need.

Look most insurance does not cover diapers. I have a flexable spending account but that only means that they get paid for with no tax dollars.

Be careful of what you wish for. You might get it.

I was wondering...

Diapers are pretty expensive for me at this point, however, once it's a medical problem, it will become 10 to 20 times cheaper for me.

That's where the bedwetting comes in, if I can bedwet, then it becomes a medical problem and I'll be able to make this into a medical problem. This may sound morally wrong, but diapers really are expensive, all of you know that, and they're even harder to attain here in Belgium, easiest is ordering them online, but that adds transport costs.

Anyway, I absolutely can't wet the bed, I never do, not even with a nappy on. I have the feeling my bladder is trained too well, it only lets go when I want it to, though I still have a bit of a problem when lying down.

I'm still thinking about whether this is a wonderful idea or not, but to have a better idea, I at least want to have wet the bed sometime... So, any ideas?

Note: this is not a “I want to be incontinent

My suggestion is find a better paying job so you can afford these diapers that you don't medically need.

Scamming the medical system to pay for diapers will negatively impact the people who are legitimately incontinent and rightly deserve to get a break on the price of diapers because they have a REAL medical need.

I'm at Uni so I can have a well paying job when I complete my studies.

While that is true. Buying diapers in the US is 3 times cheaper than over here, but if I want to transport them, I get to the same price or more. That's what really bothers me.

I don't see why our diapers have to be three times as expensive, especially for the ones produced in Europe.

I'd still like to wet the bed once, always curious for new experiences.

people who scam the insurance companies really tick me off. my wife is diabetic and our monthly insurance costs keep going up and up due to people who are doing this. we just has to fight for 3 months to get a damned insulin pump for her so we can start planning a family.

Scamming the insurance companies for diapers is pathetic. I don't want to pick up the cost for your fetish. Get a decent job to pay for your kink or re visit it when you have the money.

I pay for it when I can, I don't expect insurance to pick it up you should do the same.

to those with a lagit medical reason for diapers I think that the insurance companies should allowance you for some good diapers for goodness sakes.....

Just visit your doctor with a nappy on and tell him your experiencing problems with reaching the toilet in time and you often don't make it which is getting worse so you had to wear you bedtime nappy because also your a bedwetter and have been all your life. They might do some tests but they can't prove you are not incontinent. I would not worry to much about obtaining incontinent pads of the Belgium health care system, you pay your taxes right?

If I had the courage I'll be making a appointment with my doctor and saying I was incontinent to get free Tena slip Nappies of the NHS delivered to my door plus having a collect service to take the used ones away. I understand your point about nappies being very expensive in Europe. I pay 260 euros a month for my nappies when in the US I would be paying perhaps 150 euros or less for the same. Soon when I tell my parents I am going to wear 24/7 to become incontinent. I am going to get free nappies od the NHS. Don't really give a grap what people say on here Good look. They give drug addicts free morphine here in England, I'm just addicted to nappies.

Wow...

I am a true bedwetter and I am fairly sure I cannot have my diapers covered under medical insurance... And if you scam the system into buying diapers for you then that is fraud which in my opinion is a serious offense. People who need, actually need, to use medical insurance are the ones who will lose out. I think you need to think of this as fraud and decide if you want to be that person.

Here is a link to the wikipedia page on fraud for you to study prior to doing this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

It would in my opinion be very immoral to claim on any medical insurance or N.H.S. or whatever you have over there.

If you were caught you would almost certainly face prosocution, please i urge you dont do it.

It would ultimitly cause you only pain.

Mal.

"you pay your taxes right?"

I do pay my taxes...........and why do my taxes and my insurance keep going up?...........because people have this sort of attitude!

work a job for 20 years ... pay your taxes for 20 years.......pay on a house for 20 years........own decent cars for 20 years.......take care of your home and family for 20 years.......buy the groceries and pay the bills for 20 years and work at putting away a little so when you can retire comfortably in another 20 years..............then see if you still think and make comments like this......................

i am a pretty liberal person.......i believe in helping a person when they are down....giving people assistance to get a leg up........

but i've done without when i couldn't afford it......and while i might of wanted at times....and still do sometimes......luxuries are to be earned not just given over to you....

scamming and milking the system just make it more and more difficult for everyone else.......

So what about this scenario? A person who after a couple of years managed to become incontinent by just wearing napppies all the time which

eventually shrunk his bladder to a extent he constantly dribbles. He made himself incontinent. Would this person be a fraudster? Would it be immoral for him to get free nappies of the health service?

And this scenario? A person who desperately wants to become incontinent so bad that he constantly thinks about harming his body, he thinks by achieving incontinence his life might be better. People keep telling him just wear napppies all the time and eventually he will become incontient, but the thing his he can't affort nappies so tell a little lie so he coud get free ones, he then becomes incontient after some years.

I don't like fraud either, but like I said before, I pay much much more for nappies than you Americans do, and people in the UK pay even more. I don't even think you people realise how much we pay around here. Two times as much is simply insane.

Also, those in the US cannot claim their taxes will go up because of me. I don't even live over there, there are other countries in the world you know. And well, we have one of the best social care systems in the world, and many people abuse it. Our tax rate is even higher than yours, but the things that are possible in this country are sometimes simply insane. Heck, we didn't even have a government for the last half year, until a week or so ago, and you know how much those guys got payed while there was no government? Do you still think it's weird my morality is waning? I know it's not right, but seeing what people get away makes it even more frustrating.

I'm not from the united states... I'm from Canada. We have a system just like your NHS. Just because diapers are cheaper here doesn't give you cause to commit fraud... That is one of the lamest excuses. "Well I stole this bag of chips because they are double the price here than in the united states so that makes it right." No... no it doesn't.

Just visit your doctor with a nappy on and tell him your experiencing problems with reaching the toilet in time and you often don't make it which is getting worse so you had to wear you bedtime nappy because also your a bedwetter and have been all your life. They might do some tests but they can't prove you are not incontinent. I would not worry to much about obtaining incontinent pads of the Belgium health care system, you pay your taxes right?

If I had the courage I'll be making a appointment with my doctor and saying I was incontinent to get free Tena slip Nappies of the NHS delivered to my door plus having a collect service to take the used ones away. I understand your point about nappies being very expensive in Europe. I pay 260 euros a month for my nappies when in the US I would be paying perhaps 150 euros or less for the same. Soon when I tell my parents I am going to wear 24/7 to become incontinent. I am going to get free nappies od the NHS. Don't really give a grap what people say on here Good look. They give drug addicts free morphine here in England, I'm just addicted to nappies.

You know george its people like you with that attitude that screw things up for people like my wife and me. You and your sucubus attitude should take a long walk off a short pier.

Quit raping the system so people who NEED it can afford to use it.

I have a generally liberal attitude myself. I will never keep a sandwhich from a hungry person. However using the system to pay for your fetish is not only fraud, its down right discusting. Get a clue.

~Brian

And this scenario? A person who desperately wants to become incontinent so bad that he constantly thinks about harming his body, he thinks by achieving incontinence his life might be better

Well, lucky for him his medical will no doubt cover visits to a qualified psychiatrist which he obviously needs!

I don't even think you people realise how much we pay around here. Two times as much is simply insane.

Then switch from disposables to cloth and plastic pants. They'll pay for themself in no time. Fraud is not a solution. It's repugnant. This is not a life or death situation here. We're talking about diapers for pleasure!!!

Wow, people are really friendly here. -_-

I never said it was the right thing to do... it was purely something that came forth out of frustration.

There's so many things wrong that one can hardly blame another for trying to screw the system, to be honest, all honest people deserve something back once in a while, instead we only get screwed over by other, and our governments often enough too.

I already wanted to say it was stupid of me to suggest such a thing the first time I replied... but I wanted to see some more people's responses first.

A few really could've replied nicer than they did, a pity really. Making a person see the light doesn't require anger, in fact, that could well result in the opposite. Also, me not having to do it because it would negatively affect you, comes over as selfish, there are better reasons for me not doing it, and there are better ways for you to even word what you said.

There, that's my two cents... think about it, or ignore it, as you wish.

Lastly, thanks to those few who replied in a more soothing fashion.

Wow, people are really friendly here. -_-

Dear randominterestedperson....

i am afraid you've struck a very tender nerve of the U.S. citizens who have posted here.....and i am guessing that it's a sensitive subject in other areas of the world also....

There's so many things wrong that one can hardly blame another for trying to screw the system, to be honest, all honest people deserve something back oncein a while, instead we only get screwed over by other, and our governments often enough too.

what i have a problem with is not that you are struggling and looking for an easier way to get something you desire...i am all for thinking outside the box and coming up with a creative plan......but so many people today have this "i deserve it" attitude. This is a hard attitude to "swallow" when you're someone who has worked hard your entire life in order to have anything worth having...

we hear stories all the time about the person who has paid in thousands of dollars of their hard earned money to have insurance just incase........only to find that the insurance they've paid in to isn't all it should of been when something big actually did hit them in the face....or those who can barely support their families after paying the cost of insurance...but when they costs of health care is so outrageous they can take no chances of not having insurance....

i myself have such a high deductable that i have gone without physical therapy that could improve my quality of life...granted it's a choice i make......but if insurance wasn't so expensive......i wouldn't have to choose.......

because of my position where i work...i know there are people who use and abuse the system...unfortunately laws and the cost of lawyers are such that it makes it difficult to fight someone who is taking advantage...and it's because of people who are taking advantage that the costs of insurance keep increasing.....so you say....it's just a few diapers..........but that is probably what every person taking advantage of the system is saying to themselves......

Also, me not having to do it because it would negatively affect you, comes over as selfish,

and lastly i disagree with what you've said here...not wanting someone to negatively impact a service that i am paying for....with the money that i've worked hard for is not selfishness....and besided that it is about much more then myself and those i care about.....it is about a nation and those who make up that nation...it is about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you...it is about respect and care and consideration........

earlier it was said..."what's a dozen packets or so?"..........well true.......a dozen packets or so won't break the nation.....but what one does.......my guess is thousands more do.........and while those thousands more may not be asking for diapers.......they may be asking for something that is just as un needed.....and possibly much more costly....and all because "they pay their taxes".....or......"they deserve something back once in a while" too

Dear jenniebear...

I never litterally said I deserve it... I said all honest people deserve it, and I assume it is you. Also, it is not because they deserve it, that they will get it, I just wish they did once in a while.

As for the selfishness, one could've just said it would increase (everyone's) medical insurance again, but no, they make it about 'their' medical insurance, which makes it selfish in my opinion (which isn't necessarily bad, mind you). But while they want good things for themselves, they are outraged when someone is trying to have it better for himself too. While it was the wrong way, it's only natural that you try to improve your situation for yourself.

And if the system is screwing people over, they should rise up, but they have all become too afraid and too pampered (pardon the pun) to do anything like this anymore. A country can never sustain its government when its people do not follow.

Also, I didn't know health-insurance was THAT high in the US... How much do you pay for that, if I may ask?

Rates run anywhere from a couple hundred a month to about 1500 or more for private insurance. My issue is not the monthly fee but the unwillingness for the insurance to help when they are supposed to. Because fraud is so rapant they make us jump through hoops to get what we need. Also, because my wife is diabetic we cannot get private insurance we have to get what is offered through work which isn't always best.

The reason you struck a nerve in all of us is because fraud is wrong. Convincing your government to pay for your fetish isn't acceptable. What goes on in your country is your business. If you want to commit fraud then that is your business. However coming here and asking for our help is where you went wrong. We don't want to be an accessory to your behavior nor do we want to promote that sort of thing. The more it is promoted the more people think its ok to de fraud the government, the more the honest people get screwed.

So what if your government is messed up. Try living in california where my taxes pay for the illegals out here. You're not the only person in a country with issues.

Your right people should stand up for what people deserve and people don't deserve to get ripped off nor pay for your fetish. If you don't get the point yet maybe you should listen in your university classes and learn some empathy. Its not all about you and your diaper fetish.

Wow, that IS a lot of money... For just health insurance.

I never had any idea that it's that insanely high in the US. As for insurance companies trying not to pay you, that's the major ailment of our time, everyone just wants profits and more profits.

Oh, and btw, I already said twice it was wrong for me to think about fraud, you can't change my mind if I already changed my mind about it. You should listen to your own advice from time to time and pay attention.

Many thanks for the info though.

Up until recently my insurance was subsidized by my employer. Most things

like a dr. visit was a $20 copay and there was no deductible. To continue that

would have cost me $13,000 :o per year.

*huggies* baby eddie

So what happens if one can't affort health a insurance policy and they become ill, would they have to go without and hope to get better? What happens if somebody has insurance and diagnosed with a serious condition which requires considerable resources, could they be refused treatment? Are the poor left to die?

george, in america our health care motto is don't get sick. If one does not have insurance and ring up a high medical bill the hospital can put that bill on a house the person may own.... then in you are an enterprising person you can pay that bill and take said persons home from them.... I don't know the frequency this happens but it has. Our healthcare system needs serious reform. not to say we have bad doctors and what not... Its driven by corporate healthcare and that is motivated by corporate america. My intention isn't to start a political flame so ill stop while I'm ahead. LoL. It needs help and ill leave it at that.

randominterestedperson.......

pretty much BriGuy has responded to your questions, and i have no desire to quibble with you..........as i said before you touched on a sensitive issue for many of us...

from your responses it appears that you feel attacked and my intent is not to do that...i assume you originally posted quite innocently and had no idea the responses you would generate would be so emotional.

as for implying that you had said "you deserved it" ............i was actually speaking of those who do have this "i deserve it" mentality and do what they can to take advantage of the system........

while we all wish we'd get a break now and then....it's one thing to take advantage of fortunate situations it's quite another to unfairly manipulate situations in order to benefit you but ultimately negatively impact the "whole"