LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm New

Hello everyone,

My name is Nicole, but everyone calls me Nikki.

I just turned 18 a little while ago, but I am still living with my parents till I go to collage. And they know nothing about any of this.

I'm really confused about Ab/dl. I don't know what I am (if I am anything at all.

Ive never had any baby or diaper experiences, seeing as its not possible with my current living conditions, but I really want to.

I would really enjoy being able to talk to someone who's more experienced with all of this because I don't personally know anyone else besides myself who has ever even considered this lifestyle and I feel kind of alone about it all. I just really don't know what to do but I figured that I might as well try and make some friend who enjoy the same thing i do.

Hi to You Both Nikki & Jon & Welcome to DD! I Hope You Both can have Fun & Learn and Explore this about Yourselves with the Rest of Us. When You Become "Verfied 18+" Come on into the Chat Room Sometime. I'm Usually in there in the Evening Time. Once Again Welcome!

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Welcome. May you be able to indulge yourself to be able to know if you would like being a AB/DL, or have any sort of interest. You won't know until you can try. And if you have been looking around here for long you will notice many here that waver back and forth from wanting to wear and not. Life is forever changing and so will your interests. Good luck and have fun.

Welcome, Nikki. By reading the hundreds of messages here, you should find answers to any question about incontinence, diapers, AB, DL and so on.

When I was your age I was living in a university dorm. I really needed my diapers because at puberty I lost nearly all my bedtime bladder control. Unfortunate I started university in 1981, long before personal e-mail and these kinds of websites. Although I knew about adult diapers, I knew nothing about finding ways to feel better about my condition. I was 26 when somebody told me about AB and DL.

There are ways you can gain emotional comfort without making a major fuss with your folks. If you have questions, just ask us. Best wishes

I'm really confused about Ab/dl. I don't know what I am (if I am anything at all).[End Quote]

Welcome.

I'm a diaper lover. I love to wear diapers and I love to pee and sometimes poop in them. I am not interested in being babied and I'm not a sissy boy.

I only wear diapers occasionally. I'll buy diapers, used them up over a month/month and a half then go a couple of months without wearing them then buy some more. When I wear them I wear them about twice or three times a week.

I'm 47 and didn't figure out what I was until I was in my early 40s when I found this and other websites. I've been married for 22 years now and while my wife knows about my diapers she is basically in denial about them. She doesn't want to know about them and I don't do anything to make it obvious when I'm wearing them.

Today for instance I went to work wearing two Depends maximum absorbency fitted diapers (with plastic outer layer) with the out layer of the inner diaper slit so that pee could also soak through to the outer diaper. I only peed in the morning before I put them on as I was getting dressed (my wife was downstairs by this time). I peed in them quite a few times during the day, always slowly so I didn't flood the diapers and make them leak. I finally removed them about 8:30 tonight. They could have held more. They key is not peeing fast.

Mainly I poop in them when I know she isn't going to be around for hours.

There are only a few nights a year when my wife and I aren't together at night. During those times though I do take advantage of it and wear diapers all night as long as it isn't too hot out.