LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Or Assurance

There is a lot to be said of te small town, but it is very limiting on what my options are for diapers. <_< As Walmart is one of the few stores around, my options are Depends and Assurance. I have yet to try the Assurance, having only used Depends, so I am posing the question here as to which is the better choice between the two. Please leave you feedback on preference, and why.

Don't forget the countless online stores in the US... which enables you even in a small town to get virtually every diaper you fancy ;)

but besides, remembering from my time in the US... I've tried depends fitted briefs and honestly, I didn't think they were "that good"... they were ok... you might want to try something different and see which one does fit you better.

well I dont know ow valid my opinion reall is considering I havent used depeds in years. but for me for the price assurance is pretty good te only tme they have ever leaked on me is I ignored that I needed changed. But then again every diaper will do that.

Assurance,was great diapers a few years ago.I was using depends for a little wile because they go up higher on your back.but a few weeks ago I tryed Assurance again.they made them so thin they don't hold anything!!!I will never buy them again!!.but now the Assurance pull ups over night are the best pull ups you can get because they have stand up leak guard in them.they look just like goodnight just no baby prints.its the only adult size pull up that has leak guard.the pack has to say overnight!!only the overnight ones have the leak gurds not the day and night.overnight only..

It doesn't get any worse than "Depends"!

There is a lot to be said of te small town, but it is very limiting on what my options are for diapers. <_< As Walmart is one of the few stores around, my options are Depends and Assurance. I have yet to try the Assurance, having only used Depends, so I am posing the question here as to which is the better choice between the two. Please leave you feedback on preference, and why.

I'll second the Assurance brand pull up style for both the day and overnight styles., The price is great, someting like $8.95 per package. And the overnight style have great leak guards.

Sorry to say some folks are not found of Wal-mart. I respect their comments but diapers can get expesnsive when you were 3 or 4 a day. Thats not to say I don't have large closet of pricey brands too, but I do use the Assurance brand for every day use.

Give em a try, the most you have to loose is $9.00. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

I'm wearing an assurance diaper right now. You can't beat the price. As far as thickness and absorbency, add a depends boost pad or two. These are also available at wallyworld for about 5 bucks. P.S. If you like a loud crinkley diaper, this is definently what you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wearing an assurance diaper right now. You can't beat the price. As far as thickness and absorbency, add a depends boost pad or two. These are also available at wallyworld for about 5 bucks. P.S. If you like a loud crinkley diaper, this is definently what you are looking for.

this is what i wear when i can assurance is good and hell ive tested one just for the hell of it with just using water to get it wet and hell ive gotten it to hold up to 4 cups of water full cups mind you and still have room for more but thats me so its worth it and the crinkley sound is what i like when im home alone but if u wanna hide the diaper try there pull ups its what i have on now and feels so damn good