LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickness In Seat Of Diaper

I'd go with the stuffer/liner or double diapered. Usally if you look to the side you can see that it's more opaque than just one diaper. Sometimes you can make out the inside diaper through the side shot if they didn't fasten tapes or whatever. But happiness is a thick one.! :D

Stuffers come in a varity of different shapes and sizes. Some use a baby diaper with holes or a slit cut into it as a stuffer, or there are a variety of stuffers avaliable from various manufactures. The most absorbant stuffer out there is proably the abri-let maxi made by abena. There are also depends boost, Tranquility boosters, and many others out there as well.

As to price, Depends boost is proably the most inexpensive disposable product.

If cost is an issue, a option is to use a cloth baby diaper as a stuffer. They can be reused ( I just throw mine in the wash), and add quite a bit of absorbtion for not that much more bulk. This is what I use most of the time when I want to use a stuffer. They work great when you want to add thickness to any diaper.

I should also add that the difference between a pad and a stuffer is that a pad has a back to it that does not allow moisture to pass thru, while a stuffer has no backing and absorbs moisture as it passes thru and into the diaper.

Attached is a picture of a pad which as a backing while next to it is a diaper doubler (stuffer) that does not have any backing. I hope this helps.

post-9062-1199402775_thumb.jpg

post-9062-1199402775_thumb.jpg

Another thing to consider other than a stuffer or the brand of diaper is when the picture was taken. If the person wearing the diaper had just been sitting then the seat of the diaper would not look thick or puffy. On the other hand, I can put my hand down the back of my diaper and add some air to it to "fluff it up". That way if a picture is taken it looks "puffed up" or thick and puffy because I pushed the inside of my diaper away from my skin and added some air back there to puff it up.

Wow thanks everyone. If anyone could provide a link to maybe a place where some cheap stuffers could be bought I would be most appreciative!

I don't use any baby diaper as a stuffer but I do use "Diaper Doublers" which is like a maxi pad in shape and size only it's made to go inside diapers to increase their capacity. You can get them at Babies-R-Us. 30 to a package for $2.99.

Adrian

If you live in the US, your local Wal-Mart or Walgreens will possibly have the stuffers at acheaper price. I saw some lesser brands in the store where I live and the prices were lower than the price of Depends. I have yet to try them though, I have a hard enough time keeping my diapers hidden from my other half, as it is. She found them once and went ballistic on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear Attends 6 tape, a VERY nice price from XP and - I REALLY like the feel... However, when wet the padding just clumps and it's worthless! So Luvs size 6 fit the bill nicely, and VERY cheap might I add! They absorb a ton, and when they leak over the outside edge well, the Attends are there. I wake up usually very wet, (inside the diaper that is, and therefore VERY thick) but the padding of the Attends is still holding together...

That's what works for me, and rather economically. When I'm in the mood to splurge, then I'll jump into an Abri super, or maybe a super-X, but still with my "stuffer", then it's too thick to walk!

• 1 month later...
Guest Johnny Angel

A possibility is that the diaper wearer has wet the diaper. The wetness tends to (swell-up) the diaper and ussually stays in the crotch area, especially in disposables. Another possibility is the diaper wearer did a number (as in 2) - LOL !