LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Diaper's

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd share a fun experience buying diapers in the christmas time.

So a week or so ago, I had to work the lovely dreaded gravenight shift at a local Banquet Facility. Anyways after work I had a great idea, I heard that 2 weeks or so before and after christmas, Walmart is open 24 hours. I was out of Disposable diapers for a few days and figured this would be my best chance to get them! So at 4am after I was done with work, I headed to Walmart.

I noticed their weren't as many cars or people in the store as I had figured the would be. I went right to the isle that had disposable diapers. I now was deciding which ones to buy and a female walmart employee, had to have been at least 40 years old asked if she could help me. I was kinda shy and responded, I'm not too sure which ones to buy. I had lied and said I wet the bed at night and was very shy about this becuase I felt that if I told anyone, they would make fun of me. She then went on to tell me that her husband and her wear diapers for fun (like I am a dl) and that I had no need to be shy about them. She was saying that the have been diaper lovers for the past 11 years and showed me the ones she wore. They were the Equality (walmart brand) cheap diapers, she told me I would be a medium, she also said I needed to pick up some plastic pants to go with them, since sometimes they leak. After we put those in my shopping cart, she had said their were plenty of diaper sites on the internet and if I ever wanted to get together with her and her husband I know where to find her! I think she new I was a diaper lover, but oh well I was at the top of the world.

I could not believe that had happened to me!! I went home that night put a double diaper on and wet it and off to bed to sleep and dreamt about her diapering me.

Oh man that is lucky, i'd love to meet a person like that just shoppin. Sounds like that kinda person would help me out. And somebody to have diaper time with, that would be so great.

Very intersting! I've never heard of a store clerk telling any customer that they and their spouse love wearing diapers! I'm sure it could happen but I think she is taking a big chance that someone might complain to a manager about her telling someone she likes to wear diapers for fun. I say that because even though there are a lot of AB/DL's out there a lot of regular people with bladder problems buy incontinence products and would most likely be offended to find out someone tells them they like wearing diapers! I didn't know WalMart sells adult size plastic pants! I've looked for them in my WalMart Superstore and have never seen them! It would be nice if mine did carry them! Seems a little hard to believe........... <_<