LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[dd] Merry Christmas …and New Forum Added!

DailyDi

[DD] Merry Christmas …and new Forum added!

First and foremost, a very merry Christmas too all of you. And to those of different religions or beliefs, have a peaceful day in the way most comfortable to you!

It is my hope that everyone enjoys this holiday season, and looks toward 2008 as a new beginning for you, us and the world. I pray that we all do more to help those in need, while taking more time for ourselves. I pray that those of you ashamed of your fetishes and lifestyles find peace within yourself. I even pray that those of you who want to be free of these fetishes find the strength to do so… or that if you fail, you fins the strength to accept yourself as we accept you. If you do choose to leave diapers behind you in 2008, please consider donating your unused diapers to a shelter or thrift store who will see they go to someone who can use them.

I pray for the health and safety of you and yours, as well as me and mine. I look forward to chatting with all of you in the new year, and to working with you all to make the AB/DL community a better place.

In the spirit of giving more and asking less, I have added a FreeCycle forum to the message board. This is a place where you can offer unwanted items up to others in the community, or request items of need. Not a For Sale forum, but a place where gifts are given and accepted respectfully.

With Love,

DailyDi-Mike

Beautifully said Mike...

May today and this coming year bring you and all of Daily Diapers memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Freecycling is a great way to rid your life of the extras without just tossing stuff away... Daddy and i both belong to our local freecycle site and feel it's a wonderful way to share with others....

excellent idea...i hope it takes off,

jennie