LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spongebob Squarepants

Today there was an episode of spongebob that Mr Krabs could talk to money. It told him to go buy diapers and a princess dress. He did and in the shop he was wearing diapers and the princess dress and spongebob and patrick come up and say hi. They were both dressed the same.

There are a lot of diaper references and wetting/messing references in that show. Makes you wonder if a writer is AB or at least AB aware.

Today there was an episode of spongebob that Mr Krabs could talk to money. It told him to go buy diapers and a princess dress. He did and in the shop he was wearing diapers and the princess dress and spongebob and patrick come up and say hi. They were both dressed the same.

There are a lot of diaper references and wetting/messing references in that show. Makes you wonder if a writer is AB or at least AB aware.

I've thought the same thing but also the show is popular for little kids so potty humor is expected. The IMHO best AB Sponge Bob episode

is called "GrandMa's Kisses". Sponge Bob and Patrick act adultish because GrandMa was treating them as a babies. Patrick immediately

caves and acts like a baby again but Sponge Bob holds off until he can't take it any more. I won't give away the ending but you will

love it!

*huggies* baby eddie

There's another episode where Spongebob and Patrick find a baby scallop and decide to raise it. After they feed it for the first time, it starts crying and they can't get it to stop until Patrick puts a diaper on it. When Spongebob asks Patrick how he knew what to do, Patrick drops his shorts and he's wearing a cloth diaper and he says something like "I've been doing it myself for a whole year now!"

--Floaty

Today there was an episode of spongebob that Mr Krabs could talk to money. It told him to go buy diapers and a princess dress.

Here's the episode in question on Nickelodeon's site. See it before they replace it with the next episode!

h**p://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml?extvideoid=79007

copy and paste the address in a new tab, or window (minus the h**p:// )

I'd have made a link, but they probably wouldn't appreciate being linked to from this site.)